Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Absolute Fan

All of the moments you guys mention i love.

Another one that I just love is when Haley looks at Nathan and says, "I think you are really brave. To consider rebuilding who you are. I don't know if I could do that.
Nathan response, "You could."

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>All of the moments you guys mention i love.

Another one that I just love is when Haley looks at Nathan and says, "I think you are really brave. To consider rebuilding who you are. I don't know if I could do that.
Nathan response, "You could."

Ally</STRONG>
I remember the look on his face during that scene. And afterwards I was looking at screencaps, I can honestly say that is one of the pictures where he looked absolutely gorgeous. There are quite a few where he looks great, but that one takes the cake. I don't think he ever looked sexier than he did in that picture. IMO.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

aww! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all your answers, they are just too cute for words. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Total Fan

It is cloudy and cool outside today... I just got done watching the shows I taped while I was in London... I am very sad that I still have 10 more days to N/H (ok, and everyone else on OTH too!)

I think I am going to run up to Blockbuster and rent a good ol' fashioned romantic/comedy... any suggestions?
Old 03-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Ravens23: You've Got Mail is a good movie. It's not very old, but I like it. Say Anything is also really good.

:-)
Old 03-27-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Well..I LOVE Audrey Hepburn and her movie 'My Fair Lady' is worth a watch if you haven't seen it... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [b]say anything[/B! I also [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] A walk to remember

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Total Fan

I have those 3 on DVD already... LOVE SAY ANTHING!!!

Thanks for the suggs. I think I'm going to rent "With Honors" I haven't seen that in a long time.
Old 03-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

A Walk To Remember is my FAVORITE movie of all time.

You could always rent Titanic. Also, I love Beaches. Damn that movie, it never fails to make me cry!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-27-2004, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

If you want something funny, rent Just married. Its hysterical [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for an older romantic movie...Walk to remember IS a good movie, lol..sad though. I cant think of any right now, although if you havent seen under the tuscan sun you must rent that!!
Old 03-27-2004, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Beaches and Titanic. Both still make me tear! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lauren! Great start on the thread! Amy must be a good tutor. Guess I'll have to do one eventually. Or not. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Bekah! You used Haley's wall in the fanart! That's so cool! Nice blending, and I *love* the way she is looking at him when they're laying in the bed.

Kat! I've missed you! Where ya been hon? Glad to see you back, still as James-obsessed as ever!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh i also [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Just Married. it is so damn funny!

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tammy~Hey you!Awww i missed you too [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]. I really had to work on my Science grade, it drouped to a c so i had to bring it back up. My dad was really sick and alot so i was busy.. but now i am back. Oh you know it. James=obsession. How have you been?

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Total Fan

Okay I'll answer the favorite little moments question...

I love a couple of little things surrounding the whole "nod" scenerio from "ENIAS"

Like I love the fact that Haley was wearing the bracelet that Nathan give her to the game...

I love that little smile on Nate's face right before he gives "the nod"...

I love the giddy goodness I get from seeing Mr. Original Hottie himself taunting Lucas with "Haley is looking pretty fine tonight. Can't wait to get with that." And James/Nathan just looked uber hot during that little exchange. I have to point out the guns...

...and just his general hotness...

That was good stuff! LOL