Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I still want Haley to wear the lingerie for him.
Remember when we all (or maybe just me, idk) said that we wished Haley would wear the night gown that Nathan bought her on their first date? Perhaps it will happen yet. I. would. die.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Laur great start on the thread. I love the title and all the pictures that you used. Reminds me of the good old days. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

Remember when we all (or maybe just me, idk) said that we wished Haley would wear the night gown that Nathan bought her on their first date? Perhaps it will happen yet. I. would. die.</STRONG>
Did anyone hope she would be wearing it and nathan would be wearing the socks (sticking out from the end of the comforter because that bed is pretty dang small!) when they both woke up in YGGTTCB? Or maybethat was just me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

The thread looks amazing Lauren, I love the "no where near the end" bit. Very fitting since we know their love with last forever. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Now I sound all corny, but I really miss them.

All these picture are making me so nostalgic. There is just something so pure between them. I mean their chemistry just flows, the looks, the little things, how they fit together. I adore each and every one of their scenes. Now lets just hope we have much more to look forward to when we come back from hiatus.

Bekah, the art is gorgeous. The belending, and colors, it all just goes so well, and of course the beautiful quotes.

I'd been doing okay through hiatus, but now it feels like forever away.

Whitney
Old 03-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Lauren. The quotes are beautiful. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Bekah: Yet again, you're kicking ass with the great fanart. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Just a little over a week we'll get a new eppie. I have to remain strong. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Passionate Fan

peach3y: Nathan said "Put some ice on it" to Peyton once while they were making out. I think it was in the 2nd episode.

Bekah: I LOVE that art! It's one of the best arts I've ever seen!

Any thread questions anyone?

:-)
Old 03-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Aww; Thanks Whit. Thanks Karlie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I had fun making that one, and I looove those quotes so it was fun to incorporate Haley's wall into it. (Thanks Tammy again for the pic)

This hiatus is way worse than the last one. I am going to stir-crazy! At least its almost over. Gah.

I'm listening to the Dixie Chicks and organizing/cleaning my room. Oh, what an exciting life I lead. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I did hear the perfect Peyton song. Their songs are too depressing for NH tho. Hehe.

Edited: Hey Amy! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Aww, thank you so much. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oomph, thread questions. I'll try.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow #81! It's looking great! I can't wait till new episodes! I'm counting down now hehe.

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>

When did he say it besides to Brooke in LIAGH? It was funny when he said that...along with 'games are gettin old Brooke' and didnt he call her a bitch too? *am i allowed to say that on here? [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] hehe</STRONG>
I think he said it to Peyton in the eppy where they were making out in his truck and after he left her to walk home...
Old 03-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

um...here's one

Could you see them having sex this season or next???

it's sad i know. Here's another

What little things stand out in your mind?*like a hug or something like a touch*

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 12:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Howdy everyone. Great start. I hate the eye doctor. I hate glasses. Boo to glasses.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*katinthehat*~:

What little things stand out in your mind?*like a hug or something like a touch*[/QB]
at the moment? well its more a Joie moment but when Haley first sees Nathan's new Mustang and goes "eww...give it back." LOL I just watched that scene so its in my head. I just laugh when she says that cuz that is exactly what I would have said. Well, okay I would have said "eww...give it back...after we make out a little in the back seat." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

edited cuz if i'm gonna quote i might as well quote correctly.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

at the moment? well its more a Joie moment but when Haley first sees Nathan's new Mustang and goes "eww...give it back." LOL I just watched that scene so its in my head. I just laugh when she says that cuz that is exactly what I would have said. Well, okay I would have said "eww...give it back...after we make out a little in the back seat." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

edited cuz if i'm gonna quote i might as well quote correctly.

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]</STRONG>
See why couldn't they have shown a little makeout scene in the mustang. What girl wouldn't want to makeout in the back seat of a Mustang, Its so much fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Little Things: I liked the scene when Nate & Haley are in the tutoring center and he's not sure if he's going to practice or not. Haley tells him she thinks he's brave for rebuilding who he is and that she's not sure if she could do that. Nathan says "You could". It was really sweet and it showed that he believes in her.

I liked the scene in the library (looking up info on Whitey). It was simple.

Sex: I want them to have a little more making out (okay, a lot more) before they have sex. In the beginning of the show, the balance was pretty fair between all the characters, but they let NH fall off in the more recent episodes. I guess I'll go with next season... early to middle.

:-)
Old 03-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Little Things: The first kiss between N and H in The Search For Something More (I was talking about this with Bekah not too long ago)..after he kisses her and she says "You shouldn't have done that, Nathan." and he says "I wanted to." Just the way he said it..I can listen to him say that one line over and over again. James delivered it perfectly. Then of course when she leaps up and kisses him. Heh, the good ole' days.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Total Fan

My all time favorite N/H scene is where he pulls her into the classroom and starts kissing her... she says "we can't do this now" and he says "we just did" then he's like, OK KISS YA LATER...

Great start and great title!