Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF:
<STRONG>

Yeah, if there is one thing that all Scott men share is their ability to shot anyone down with their words. I mean look at Grandpa' Royal, Keith, Dan (the KING of sarcasm), Lucas, and Nathan (the prince of smack down).

If you look at their partners, Grandma' May, Deb, and Haley they can hold their own against Royal, Dan and Nathan.</STRONG>
ITA. Im course you all remember Haleys, "lucas talk to me when you get your tattoo removed? heh! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That shut up him up pretty fast!
Old 03-24-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Did somebody say kinky? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have some serious doubts that Lucas is really a Scott. I mean come on, Royal, Dan, Nathan and even Keith have such a biting wit, and a definite dark side. Lucas just doesn't, he's a dopey guy who turned into the ultimate ****. I mean how can this boy really be a Scott, I just don't see it.

And their women who love them...It seems each are very different. I don't think Haley fits into Deb nor Karen's shoes, she and Nathan made a whole new kind of Scott relationship.

Ahh, I love the dysfunction.

Whitney
Old 03-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

punkmusicc: Your art makes it look like NH had some against-the-wall action. I like it.

:-)
Old 03-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover:
<STRONG>Did somebody say kinky? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have some serious doubts that Lucas is really a Scott. I mean come on, Royal, Dan, Nathan and even Keith have such a biting wit, and a definite dark side. Lucas just doesn't, he's a dopey guy who turned into the ultimate ****. I mean how can this boy really be a Scott, I just don't see it.

And their women who love them...It seems each are very different. I don't think Haley fits into Deb nor Karen's shoes, she and Nathan made a whole new kind of Scott relationship.

Ahh, I love the dysfunction.

Whitney</STRONG>
God who doesn't love the Scott dysfunction! Re: Lucas being a real Scott...I think jumping from bed to bed to bed has diminished his verbal ability, since he was quite witty with Peyton at the beginning. Now he's someone I really want to smack around!

Why do the WB writers think we like Lucas character? If I could say one thing to the writers it would be STOP IT!
Old 03-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

catchmenow i looooooooooved ur r-rated version

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 03-24-2004, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

dewrays, aw, thank you, dear, glad you liked it!

Amy (YR), thank you too. nope, i don't have anything else to send you. i don't really write fan fiction. whatever you see here on the thread is all there is. i only get suckered into writing usually by Bekah and Susan, my partners in the criminal gutter. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i'm a "live by the moment" kinda girl, one scene at a time.

Whitney, i think your theory of LucASS not being a Scott is quite possible in the OTH future, depending on how many seasons the series goes. wouldn't that be great?!!! it sure as hell would explain a lot.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all!!! Well- In 24 hours- I should be eating dinner w/ Amy!!! haha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well- I wanted to let you guys know what I'll be wearing to TRL friday-
I'll have on a navy blue hat and a light blue wide striped 3/4 sleeve shirt- and I have brown hair w/ highlights! See if you see me!! hehehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It shouldn't be hard to miss us- 3 out of the 4 of us going will be wearing hats, haha- we're wearing them so we'll stand out, LOL
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 03-24-2004, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

*sigh* It's been a hectic couple of days. Yesterday sucked, I quit my job, and today job hunting was crazy, but fun cause my co-worker/friend went with me. Getting lost around downtown Miami at high traffic time was nuts. But its lovely to have this thread to fall back on. Bertha has definitely kept things interesting around here! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ally, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your video!! I can't stop watching it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

punkmusicc, I totally love the fanart. It looks great.

Quote:
Originally posted by dewrays:
<STRONG>catchmenow i looooooooooved ur r-rated version</STRONG>
Amy, Um, there was an R rated version? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] lol, can you PM it to me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lauren, have a great time on TRL, I'll definitely tune in, and I hope you guys get to see Hilarie there!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

spirit in the night is being written by terrence coli,
hope he writes **** J.Cecil.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 03-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
[QB]

Ally, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your video!! I can't stop watching it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks Deni [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] you are turning into Bekah she can't stop watching it too.

Amy did you watch it yet.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Total Fan

Hi!
I just wanted to drop by a little N/H scene that I thought up in my head. I hope you guys like it... caugh Bekah caugh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This is my first one, so please know one laugh!

Haley walks into Nathan's room, after school.
Nathan: Haley, what are you doing here?
Haley: Well other than seeing my boyfriend, I wanted to let you know that I planned something for the two of us tonight. We really haven't had a romantic night for a while, so I figured why not a better time... right? Just be ready by 6, you will know what to do then...
-6:00 o'clock, Nathan walks down stairs awaiting the night w/ Haley, when he notices Haley's "Study Kit" on the kitchen counter. Nathan opened it, with a letter.
Nathan, I'm glad you finally found this, do you remember when I gave this to you? That day was one of the best of my life, even though the night didn't end up as planned. You want to know why? Because that's when I really fell for you Nathan! Even during the whole Brooke misunderstanding. Now, go to where we had our first study session...
Nathan arrives at the docks, with a sweet smile on his face. He opens up another envelop with a beaded bracelet, full of small basketballs. The note read,"I always keep your Cracker Jack bracelet close to my heart where you are. I just didn't think it was fair that you didn't get one." Then it read "Go to where we had our first date, remember the macaroni "food for the gods"? Nathan went to where they had their first date. He picked up the last envelope that read, "Now I wouldn't want you to eat alone, now would I?" Meet me at the River Court. Nathan got to the River Court and he couldn't believe his eyes, there was his girl under the stars, with a candle light picnic awaiting him.
Haley: Hey, it took you long enough! I was thinking of eating this dinner all by myself...
Nathan: Have I said thank you lately? (Nathan goes for a warm embrace, full of kisses and love.)
Nathan: This has to be the best night of my life, with the greatest person in my life.
Haley: Awww, if I knew you were going to react this way I would of planned a romantic date sooner. (Haley said with a smile.)
Nathan and Haley sit down, and have a romantic dinner under the starts with Prime Rib and Mac and Cheese. Their hands never leave eachother, and their night is filled with laughter, love, and wanting.

The End!
Hope you all liked, sorry if it was bad! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited amore85 ]
Old 03-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Can someone tape TRL on Friday and post a cap of Lauren. :-) That's so cool that you get to go, have fun!!

:-)
Old 03-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aww, Lucy, what a sweet, sweet scene. Fabulous!

I can't wait for the Lucas/Nathan room sharing. They have so much emotional baggage that, even when they're trying to be nice, the other one never perceives it that way. I want some back and forth where each is getting frustrated with the other and have it culminate with Nathan saying Lucas has to leave so that he can have some "alone" time with Haley and don't come in if a sock is hanging on the doornob! That would set Lucas off of course and violence will ensue. Poor Haley, she'll have to mediate again.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

all right, sorry if I sound dumb, but I don't really understand the title of the thread. What four minutes??
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Thanks for the writer info! Terrence Coli must be a freelancer, because I don't think he's on staff. That's good! Fresh Blood is good! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait for the episode!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]