Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Hey guys! Hi friend! Hi Gimp!

My computer is being a pain in the LucASS! I swear. It wouldn't let me sign on for nothing. It took me an hour after restarting about 10 times and using all sorts of programs to clean out spyware and old files. I cannot wait until I get a new computer. Seriously. I can't take much more of this.

Pretty fanart!

Funny scenario, friend! Hopefully, Haley will kick Luke's butt.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by amore85:

Bekah- I promise I will post my little N/H scene I made up in my head... I just need to eat din, and then get a good chunk of my homework done. But I promise I will be back tonight typing it out for you... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
woot woot. can't wait Lucy!

Hello, my friend!! I missed you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

You know I was reading the little L/H friendship debate over on the spoilers thread and I just have to say that I don't think Lucas and Haley's friendship is really that strong. It's pretty much a dependent relationship. They clung onto each other early in life and now that they are older they find that they don't need each other as much. I'm not saying they should stop being friends, I just think their friendship is heavily dependent similiar to N/P's relationship. They don't need each other as much now because they've found new people, but that doesn't mean they have to stop being friends. They need to redefine their friendship, because they are not the same 8 year olds they used to be. They are not each other's worlds anymore.

Alright, I said my piece. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
My computer is being a pain in the LucASS!
It isn't right how hard I laughed at this.

I have issues.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
They need to redefine their friendship, because they are not the same 8 year olds they used to be. They are not each other's worlds anymore.

Alright, I said my piece. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img][/QB]
well thats pretty much what i wrote about on the spoiler thread. its not that they can't be friends (though i wouldn't mind that either), its that their relationship changed yet neither really spent the time re-evaluating it, so when it came down to a confrontation, they reverted to their old friendship roles, and it ended in a huge fight because Lucas wasn't understanding why Haley wasn't just going along with what he was doing, since that was how she always acted with him. the two of them, if they are going to have a friendship, need to have it out, but Luke really isn't mature enough to do that right now. he'd rather sleep with skanks on carousels than have a mature conversation with anyone, which is why i don't think Haley has bothered, and just decided to let Luke be while she concentrated on her relationship with Nathan.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait for the new epi...N/H and possibly verbal sparring(sp)from N/L, and we know who's good at sarcasm and wit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gummiebear411:
[QB]Great start. I hate school I have to SING in Spanish class tomorrow as a quiz. Life sucks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
What song?
Old 03-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

It isn't right how hard I laughed at this.

I have issues.</STRONG>
Glad to help out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 06:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Can't wait for the new epi...N/H and possibly verbal sparring(sp)from N/L, and we know who's good a sarcasm and wit.
Yeah too right and we all know who's good at being an ass too, hehe, Lucas is gonna get an ass kickin, yey! I hope they become brothers eventually but not just yet, I want Nathan to deliver Lucas a serious smack down.

Dan-style!

How freakin hillarious will it be if there's a double bed only, hehe, can u imagine Luke and Nate fighting over who gets top and who gets tail of the bed, muhhaha!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 03-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
N/H and possibly verbal sparring(sp)from N/L, and we know who's good at sarcasm and wit.
hahah...i thought that this said verbal spanking.

I was like bwhahaha...nathan and spanking [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi all!

Just stopping by real quick before my economics class...seriously what was I thinking when I made up my schedule? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Economics at 745pm? Shoot me now.

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HisGirlFriday:
<STRONG>Hi all!

Just stopping by real quick before my economics class...seriously what was I thinking when I made up my schedule? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Economics at 745pm? Shoot me now.

xoxo
Brittany</STRONG>
ha. I had it at 8 in the morning. Let me tell you how much i enjoyed that [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] Id take the night one! hehe
Old 03-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

cover your eyes little ones the board is getting kinky... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathans_girl:
[QB]

Yeah too right and we all know who's good at being an ass too, hehe, Lucas is gonna get an ass kickin, yey! I hope they become brothers eventually but not just yet, I want Nathan to deliver Lucas a serious smack down.

Dan-style!
Yeah, if there is one thing that all Scott men share is their ability to shot anyone down with their words. I mean look at Grandpa' Royal, Keith, Dan (the KING of sarcasm), Lucas, and Nathan (the prince of smack down).

If you look at their partners, Grandma' May, Deb, and Haley they can hold their own against Royal, Dan and Nathan.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>

hahah...i thought that this said verbal spanking.

I was like bwhahaha...nathan and spanking [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>

This is what you get when you watch too many shirtless Nathan promos!
Old 03-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>cover your eyes little ones the board is getting kinky... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
damn, i knew i should have just posted the R rated version.... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread