Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn't know what slash meant either! hehe I guess I'm out of the loop... lol

my favorite scene is the one when Nathan and Peyton broke up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Not because I wanted Haley and Nathan together... well I did, but I thought Hilarie delivered the dialogue so well, hmmmm lets relieve it shall we?

PEYTON: It’s not about the car. It’s about you. I finally saw you clearly for the first time last night. The way you treated me, the way you treated Tim, the way you treated your brother.

NATHAN: Don’t call him that.

PEYTON: And the way you’re playing that girl.

NATHAN: What? [Pause] Are you talking about Haley? Is that what this is about? Peyton, she means nothing.(ummm suuuuuuuuuuuure)

PEYTON: [Angrily] Okay, if that’s the case, then you’re an ass. And eveb if she does mean something, you’re still an ass and what’s really sad, Nathan, is that you’re too stupid to get that. So thank you for being such an amazing son of a bitch last night. You really made this a no-brainer.

wasn't that a great scene?

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

That was great. Hilarie did do a great job during that.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckhamsgrl:
<STRONG>PEYTON: [Angrily] Okay, if that’s the case, then you’re an ass. And eveb if she does mean something, you’re still an ass and what’s really sad, Nathan, is that you’re too stupid to get that. So thank you for being such an amazing son of a bitch last night. You really made this a no-brainer.

wasn't that a great scene?</STRONG>
Yes, Beckham, I loved that scene too, and I have to add the last two lines:

Nathan: I'll call you when you're not so PMS

Peyton: Don't bother. I mean it, we're done.

The look on Nathan's face! Great delivery on both their parts!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey all! hope everyone's having a great saturday afternoon/night!

fave male/female character other than nathan and haley

male i like jake. he's cute, he's adorable with jenny, he's got a connection with peyton-which i like a lot-and he's brave enough to befriend lucAss in the beginning [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. i also like whitey. i mean he knows so much about the history of almost everyone in tree hill, probably. i think aside from dan, he knows the answers to all our questions about the past.

famale i like the old brooke. she's bitchy and proud of it!

fave set i like haley's room. you can really tell her personality just by looking at her room. she's girly but at the same time, intelligent.

fave oth uc ship keith and deb. i like the speculation that they'll gonna have this affair after her divorce from dan. well, a girl can dream, right?

fave oth slash ship nathan and tim all the way! tim is practically drooling just to be in the company of nathan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] whitey sees all, so whitey knows all, tim is nathan's girlfriend!

fave non n/h scene the scene with nathan and luke at the hospital when nate came to visit luke for haley. (well, i guess it's kind of an n/h scene when you're looking at subtext)

fave oth friendship i'll go with luke/haley. that's what drew me in the first time i saw the show! and their scene at the end of LIAGH is really sweet and friendshippy.

fave oth prop haley's cracker jack bracelet. they milked that bracelet to death. so much symbolism was attached to it. i'm hoping it will make a comeback in the near future.

great questions!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] mia
Old 03-20-2004, 07:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Fave female and male character after Nathan and Haley

I like Deb...I see that there is a lot there waiting to come out (it is what I saw in Nathan in the pilot and it hooked me)....I also love to hate Dan - there is truly no way to love this man but he is so ripe for the dislike....

Fave Set
Both Nathan and Haley's bedrooms....Plus I love Whitey's office...

Fave OTH UC coupling
I guess, Brooke/Jake...

Fave OTH slash coupling

Not really into slash...

Fave non N/H scene

When Nathan tells Dan his dreams are safe in the pilot; when Haley tells Lucas she likes Nathan (she was just so cute); the Dan/Nathan scenes in YGGTTGB; Haley/Peyton convo in HBAM (about friends and choices)....Pretty much all the scenes in ENIAS!

Fave OTH friendship

I like Peyton/Haley and I like Keith/Deb....(I also like the fact that NH are friends)...

Fave OTH prop

The basketballs (which have been missing lately) and the missing bracelet.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 03-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kelly, thanks for the new thread and the beautiful title.

Julie, glad to have you back and basking in the positive glow that is this thread.

Ok, great poll Mere. Here goes:

I gotta go with Whitey b/c I think there is a lot that we don't know about him yet. Plus, he's really kind in the end. The kinda guy everyone wants for a mentor. For entirely different reasons, I gotta go with...gasp...Peyton. Lately, I've loved to hate her b/c she makes all the wrong moves without really having malice in her heart (unlike Dan). Peyton is screwing up left and right and she doesn't understand why. In the end, she never gets what she wants anyway. She is definately a catalyst.

Fave Set

I like Haley's bedroom. It really shows who she is. Plus, some of my favorite scenes btwn her and Nathan were done in her bedroom.

Fave OTH UC coupling
Does Peyton and Jake qualify?

Fave OTH slash coupling

For some reason, I'm not into any slash concerning this show.

Fave non N/H scene

When Nathan and Whitey have their heart to heart about whether he should continue b-ball. Also, I like the Keith/Whitey scene on Whitey's porch when Keith is scared that he's not being a good parent to Lucas. Also, the Dan/Deb scene in WAO when she kicks him out of the house.

Fave OTH friendship

I love the Lucas/Haley friendship in the beginning, when Lucas wasn't an a$$. The Tim/Nathan friendship cracks me up b/c Tim is always trying to kiss Nathan's a$$.

Fave OTH prop

Hmm...I like Peyton's comic strips. And, like Becca, I love the braclet.

Just a side note, when Nathan and Haley finally are intimate, will he be wearing a ski hat?!! LOL! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>

Just a side note, when Nathan and Haley finally are intimate, will he be wearing a ski hat?!! LOL! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Elizabeth - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm telling you, Peyton is so going to get busted at some point on those strips! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love your analysis of her too...She is making several of the wrong choices - even though with some she has gotten lucky (forming a friendship with Haley)...

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 03-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Question: In the new picture of Bethany from the charity football game, is she cheering for a team or is she cheering after singing the National Anthem?

:-)
Old 03-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, the promo is sorta clouding my judgement...but saying I had never seen it, Peyton would have to be my favorite. Favorite male is Dan, because he adds spice to the show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave Set
Haley's bedroom. I want to see my favorite couple in there doing what they did in that one scene (you know which one I'm talking about) of WAO. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave OTH UC coupling
Brooke/Mouth. Cute, don't you think? That scene with them first meeting was just adorable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fave OTH slash coupling
Not into slash...

Fave non N/H scene
The Nathan/Peyton scene in ISB. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fave OTH friendship
Again hoping there's a good reason for that kiss in the latest promo... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If so, Peyton/Haley of course.

Fave OTH prop
I have to agree with annie and say Haley's hats. Not what I'd wear, but I think she looks adorable in them!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Love the title of the thread! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Take It Easy -- The Eagles
Old 03-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Another poll since Whitney said she had a yen for some. It's one I posted in the current B/L thread and altered a bit for N/H look forward to your answers.

This poll is gonna have a little bit of everything because I'm in an eclectic mood.
Part1
What OTH character would you like most to have as--
Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against any guy posters)
Your best friend
Your drinking buddy
Your confidant
Your enemy
Your shopping buddy
Your parent
Your study buddy
a one night stand
your love slave

Part 2
Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.

Part 3
Which character from any other TV show does Nathan most remind you of? and why?
Which character from any other TV show does Haley most remind you of? and why?

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-20-2004, 09:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>

Nathan: I'll call you when you're not so PMS

Peyton: Don't bother. I mean it, we're done.

The look on Nathan's face! Great delivery on both their parts!</STRONG>
My little sister yells at me because I love this episode and especially this scene, so I watch it all the time when I'm home...I love Hilarie's accent when she says "I mean it, we're done." It just cracks me up...

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against any guy posters) ~ Hell Nathan![
Your best friend ~ B]Haley

Your drinking buddy ~ Brooke
Your confidant ~Whitey
Your enemy ~ Nikki - the skank!
Your shopping buddy ~Brooke
Your parent ~ Keith
Your study buddy ~ Haley
a one night stand ~Lucas
your love slave ~ Nathan

Part 2
Go through the character's and pair them with any character from any TV show that in your perfect world would be their perfect match.

Nathan - Summer (OC)
Lucas - Joey Potter
Haley - Shawn-D from DOOL
Peyton - Dylan - 90210
Dan - Evil Marlena

Part 3

Nate reminds me a lot of Pacey Witter, he is the seemingly rebellious kid, with the ass of a dad and the hidden heart of gold. Not to mention their love for the sweet, pretty brunettes they go to school with.

Haley reminds me of Pheobe from Charmed, they are both cooky and a little obsessive.

Dan reminds me most of that crocodile from Peter Pan, both have fang like teeth, both are nasty creatures and both most irritatingly of all, never seem to die!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 03-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

It's 12:00 people! Thinking hurts my head. Let's give this a shot.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (so as not to discriminate against any guy posters)- Nathan
Your best friend- Haley
Your drinking buddy- Brooke
Your confidant- Haley
Your enemy- Dan
Your shopping buddy- Brooke, although her stores are way expensive, too deep for my pockets.
Your parent- Karen
Your study buddy- Haley
a one night stand- Nathan
your love slave- Nathan

Part 2

Since in my universe Nathan and Haley are perfect, I'm not pairing them up with anyone else. Let's see:

Brooke/Bryce (Everwood)
Peyton/The guy from Tarzan, maybe he can take her far far and away to the jungle.
Lucas/Mary (7 Heaven) They are both into me me me!

The adults pairing was hard...

Dan/Alexis (Dinasty) They could rule the world.
Deb/Max Scorpio from General Hospital. They are both good people with good intentions, even though nobody likes to hear their advice.
Keith/Ricky Lake, just because I loved the movie Babycakes.
Karen/there was a series at Fox called Strange Luck and DB Sweeney was the star, I say this because I love The Cutting Edge can you say toepick!

Part 3

He reminds me a little of Dylan (90210), before Kelly got her clutches on him. They (N and Dylan) are both insecure, smart, rich but rebellious and in need of a good woman, but ultimately Nathan is quite the original.

I think Nathan's character departs from the stereotypical jocks and rebels something that the character of Dylan was unable to do.

Not Joey, Thanks God. Let's see she has the smarts of Liz (Roswell) the street smarts of Maria (Roswell) and the nuture vibe of Isabel(Roswell), but again Haley is quite different from the WB gals and can I say it's about time!
Old 03-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Dan and Peyton, then Keith and Karen

Fave Set
ITA with everyone who said Haley's bedroom. I love that girls room, its so cool.

Fave OTH UC coupling
Skillz/anyone [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave OTH slash coupling
Haley/Peyton

Fave non N/H scene
So many! All the B/P/H scenes in ENIAS for sure. "I hear birds." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Fave OTH friendship
Haley/Peyton

Fave OTH prop
The basketball in HBAM... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 03-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys…

Kelly, thanks for the new thread.

Punkmusicc, you rocketh with that art. I’m glad you posted it again so it could be used, after it disappeared with thread #75, WHICH I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Shari, thanks for the Charity Game report link. That was nice to see.

Ok, some answers for pollage, just because [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]:

Fave female and male character after Nathan and Haley: F: PEYTON, M: JAKE
Fave Set: THE DOCKS
Fave OTH slash coupling: DAN/DAN [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fave non N/H scene: N/L, ISB
Fave OTH prop: CHARM BRACELET, “hands” down, hehe; AND AS A CLOSE SECOND, N'S NIPPLE RING

Your boyfriend: JAKE
Your best friend: HALEY
Your drinking buddy: BROOKE (we would dance on tables I bet.)
Your confidant: HALEY (she listens)
Your enemy: LucASS
Your shopping buddy: PEYTON (woo-hoo, music shopping!)
Your parent: KAREN
Your study buddy: HALEY
A one night stand: TIM
Your love slave: NATHAN

Quote:
The promises I made, inside these hands, will never be broken. For you these words aren't enough, there should be more, but they're everything I am, they're everything I feel. If I could have this dance, I'd pull you closer, you'd feel me tremble, but I could show you the world. Just take my hand, and this time I wont ever let go.
I just love that. Ok, if I'm being all deep, where is my Buddy? Friends don't let friends be introspective, alone.
hey, better late than never. i fn LOVE that!!! i know, there are so many lyrics i've wanted to use for a sig, but you can't quote a whole song, lol. if we're bonding together now on the deepness, what's that called: being EXTROSPECTIVE? did i just make up a word??

ETA,
Quote:
Fave OTH UC coupling: Skillz/anyone
Buddy, i totally forgot about this. i am soooo on board here.

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread