Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 07:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Mornin' Earlybirders!! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Happy St. Patty's Day!! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Yea- I couldn't open the bobble head stickers either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 03-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Happy St. Patrick's Day! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I can't believe I suffered though High School Reunion in the hopes of seeing a OTH promo. Aaaagggghhhh!

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

-Ashlyn [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Top of the mornin' to ya Earlybirds, Becca, Tammy, Lee, Karlie, Lucy, Kelly, Deni, Lauren and Ashlyn. While I'm Irish everyday, everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day!! Hmm, Irish Coffee anyone?! A little early for that, no, not on St. Patty's Day.

No promo again. Are they only going to show it on Sunday nights during the 9:00 hour? If so, I'll never see it b/c I'm watching The Sopranos and TiVoing Alias. Grrr! What's with the WB. I don't understand they're methods of promotion.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-17-2004, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
[QB]Morning guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I haven't read this board since yesterday morning, so when I saw #76 I thought, Man! They run through these fast! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The Fan Forum Phantom, creepy. Cliffieluv, why name it Bertha, what's the reference?
Bertha is the mad woman locked in the third story attic in Jane Eyre. I thought it was appropriate. Or well, as appropriate as it is to name a phantom in general LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Morning all. I got up early to finish my journals, which I did. (Thank Goodness!) but now I'm exhausted. At least I didn't have to pull another all nighter. Just a 5-hour nighter LOL.

I really wonder where our thread went. I guess maybe its in sock heaven, with all the lost socks that the washing machine eats. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, I really don't have anything else to babble about, so I'm going back to sleep.

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning everybody! Happy St. Patty's Day. Drink, drink, and be merry!

So, am I the only one who had the bejeezus scared out of them by those bobblehead stickers? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 03-17-2004, 08:30 AM
Addicted Fan

mornin all, man i'm drunk already! I have an irish next door neighbour at college and we enjoyed ourselves a little 'too much' last night, I am wearing green tho!

Tammy, thanks so much for the pics, they rock, I really want to get my hands on that one of nathan and tim on the wall of whitey's office, he looks so beautiful!

HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 03-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Hey peoples! Hi friend! Hi gimp!

Sorry to just disappear last night, but my computer was being a pain in the butt. I'm subbing right now, so I'm on DSL (which gives me a happy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) There's going to be a tornado drill during second period (around 9:30) and I'm kind of nervous about it. I don't want to screw it all up!

Is there anyway to turn pop-ups off in Internet Explorer? Inquiring minds want to know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah I'm still peeved about them not showing a promo last night. Good thing I had that terrible show, High School Reunion, on mute except during the commericals.

Bertha? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Jay
Master Fan

hey gang [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

i didn't know thread #75....i just assumed u guys finished up like always. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

to ya'll irish people.....happy patty's day..and drink alot of guiness beer.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone and me! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Love the the new title. Is it just me or the pictures on the first page not working? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

- Pat
Old 03-17-2004, 09:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>
Yeah I'm still peeved about them not showing a promo last night. Good thing I had that terrible show, High School Reunion, on mute except during the commericals.
</STRONG>
Television junkie that I am, I generally say that if I'm watching it - there must be some entertainment value there...but HSR is an hour of my time that I feel like demanding compensation for watching (I kept switching back and forth between it and anything)! Ugh! We did get the extended backlot with JL smiling though (I love that smile)! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>
I really wonder where our thread went. I guess maybe its in sock heaven, with all the lost socks that the washing machine eats. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm totally imagining a room full of mismatched socks and our thread sitting right on top! lol...Ah I sat through that dreaded High School Reunion again last night and they didn't even give us a promo...damn WB! Oh well, have a great day everyone!

Ohhh my favorite episode of Dawsons Creek is on TBS! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay...

xoxo
Brittany

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Well, I survived the tornado drill! I'm very, very happy!

Wow, it's really slow in here. Anyone around?
Old 03-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>Well, I survived the tornado drill! I'm very, very happy!

Wow, it's really slow in here. Anyone around?</STRONG>
Tornado drill?!! Listen Dorothy, you must be in Kansas!! I'm a Mid-Atlantic girl. No tornado drills for me Susan. Which makes me think, Nathan and Haley in a storm celler with nothing better to do....
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-17-2004, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Actually, I'm in northern IL near Chicago. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We need some thread discussion questions or something. Hmmm...
Old 03-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

Bertha is the mad woman locked in the third story attic in Jane Eyre. I thought it was appropriate. Or well, as appropriate as it is to name a phantom in general LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Morning all. I got up early to finish my journals, which I did. (Thank Goodness!) but now I'm exhausted. At least I didn't have to pull another all nighter. Just a 5-hour nighter LOL.

I really wonder where our thread went. I guess maybe its in sock heaven, with all the lost socks that the washing machine eats. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, I really don't have anything else to babble about, so I'm going back to sleep.

Happy St. Patricks Day!</STRONG>
This is a good one! LOL. On the spoiler boards they used to call it Carrie or Conner. Because they disappeared or went into oblivion or whatever. It happens over there quite often. At first it was weird and then it just started to become one of those things.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top