Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Hehe Amy of course we still love you!

Tammy - Awesome pictures! Thanks for bringin 'em here!

The amazing disappearing thread? That's kinda freaky...

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Tammy, those pictures were great...*LOVED* the last one.

and the one of nathan/tim and someone else sitting on the gym floor in whiteys office was WAY too cute, and hot. heheh
Old 03-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tammy thanks for sharing the pictures! can't wait for more! there's still more, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

can't believe they didn't show any promo. the WB PR people must have smoking the crack that was left over by the people behind DC's 5th season! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy, thanks for the thread and the very sweet title.

Tammy, gorgeous pics. Thanks for sharing!

As to Thread #75, I'm thinking it's the same WB conspiracy that has denied us our Nathan promo. Yes...it's all coming together now! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-16-2004, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
the WB PR people must have smoking the crack that was left over by the people behind DC's 5th season!
hahahah...right on! seriously though, lets all pray that never happens to OTH. That was just painful.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Tammy~ Great, great pictures! That last one was so cute! You are a lucky girl because I've been on studio tours before (including Angel and Gilmore Girls), but I've never been allowed to actually walk around and take pictures (okay we were able to walk around the GG's set a little, but not take pictures). I'm very, very jealous!

And yeah, Haley's bed does look small. I wonder how James and Joie actually fit on there together. Must be some sort of camera trick! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Tammy, you rocketh. that slide show was better than going to the movies, lol.

my faves were the close-up photos in Whitey's office and the Scott living room and the wall in Haley's bedroom. (she's such a thinker, that girl, i adore her.)

anyway, i am touched by all your generosity in sharing so much of your journey with us. i really do love you.

also, FYI, Thelma from tech support has this to say about missing thread #75:
Quote:
If a moderator didn't delete it, it's possible it's an unfortunate victim of our "Fan Forum phantom" that eats threads and makes them mysteriously disappear.
kinda creepy, huh??
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If a moderator didn't delete it, it's possible it's an unfortunate victim of our "Fan Forum phantom" that eats threads and makes them mysteriously disappear.
bwahaha! that's hysterical. maybe its the same phantom that was in my bedroom the other day. yes I swear I saw a ghost or a shadow when I was reading Dracula last uh Monday. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I shall name it...Bertha (anyone know the reference?)
Old 03-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Tammy- Awesome pictures, thanks so much for sharing. They make me even more excited about my upcoming trip there in a few weeks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So I'm keeping up with my goal to post more, even though you guys are extremely fast and seem to lose threads. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I used to post on a thread that would lose threads all the time though.

Yeah Jizzle~ Chad to James on a scene well done

I wrote this song about a girl I didn't like, I still don't like her- Gavin DeGraw- 3/8/05
Old 03-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Total Fan

I hit 1000 posts and didn't even know it. Heh.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm on my way to 500 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited ¤NDN Angel¤ ]
Old 03-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

thank a lot for the pics tammy!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 03-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>I hit 1000 posts and didn't even know it. Heh.</STRONG>

Woohoo party at Mal's house! Congrats girlie!

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 03-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>I hit 1000 posts and didn't even know it. Heh.</STRONG>
Congrats Mal! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, it's a real party over here. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I really need a more exciting life. I could deal with a boyfriend. I want someone to hug. I'm willing to take psycho boy with the smelly breathe at this point. I need love.