Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dude if Oprah is true holy shnit that would be cool.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Total Fan

That would be so awesome if OTH would be on Oprah, along with the cast of The OC! Is there anyway that we could get more confirmation on this?
Old 03-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally posted by amore85:
<STRONG>That would be so awesome if OTH would be on Oprah, along with the cast of The OC! Is there anyway that we could get more confirmation on this?</STRONG>
I don't know. It's just something I saw on the WB boards written by someone who claims to have a relative working for Harpo, Inc. I don't know if it's true or not. Maybe DB could email Oprah or something. Encourage her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay guys, I have to go find food. I'll see you later tonight!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Sorry to have missed you, friend & Gimp!
Old 03-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I went to her official site, but there was nothing on there about OTH. However, since some of us are so good at getting resposes to our e-mails, we can suggest this idea to the producers. Just click here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Also, almost time for a new thread. Once we pick a title, can I start it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I've just taken a really long nap, so these are basically my groggy ramblings while I try to eat at the same time.

After Haley finds out about the N/P kiss, do you think Haley and Peyton are going to remain as "close" as they once were? Do you think Haley will get closer to Brooke as a result of the kiss?
I think the big word is if. I don't think Haley will find out about the kiss, and if she does I think it will be presented to her in a way that won't harm HP, because the writers like this relationship, and they've built it. But I think we could also see some Brooke/Haley bonding coming up, if circumstances permit it.

What do you think about Jake and Nikki's past? Relationship? One night stand? Random mackage on the carousel pt 1?
- I'm probably the lone person out, but these two really intrigue me. I hope there is at least some feeling there on both their parts, but with her character I think it's entirely possible it was just a one night stand that changed their lives forever.

If Haley and Nathan had another fun day out (a la drinking at the beach house) where would you want them to go and what would you want them to do?
-I think the beach should be their place. Only this time I want them to make it back inside so we can see something a little more risque, LOL.

Whitney
Old 03-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Right after I posted I went to Walmart, cuz all I had to eat in the house was a half a box of cereal and a jar of mayo LOL. So yea - shopping! I'll talk to you later Friend I hope. I got some good news to tell you.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new questions Brittany.

After Haley finds out about the N/P kiss, do you think Haley and Peyton are going to remain as "close" as they once were? Do you think Haley will get closer to Brooke as a result of the kiss?
I may be alone in this but I don't think the kiss will matter. I think it's a good-bye peck no different than if Nathan kissed a relative. As Whitney said, if Haley finds out, I think that it will mean nothing to her.

What do you think about Jake and Nikki's past? Relationship? One night stand? Random mackage on the carousel pt 1?
I don't think it was a one night stand. I think they had a sexual relationship without emotional committment. I don't think it was a lengthy relationship ship maybe a couple of weeks, but I believe it was more than one night. Jake may have thought he had feelings for her but Nikki is so screwed up she probably messed with her mind. What I find ironic is that Nikki had the baby. She seems the type to have an abortion.

If Haley and Nathan had another fun day out (a la drinking at the beach house) where would you want them to go and what would you want them to do?
Tough one. I definately think something more risque is the next step but what I'm not sure. Since they don't spend any romantic time together, how about just alone making out in Nathan's room all day. See, I'm easy to please. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Edited to say: The dreaded double post. Sorry.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Absolute Fan

How about, We'll get the WB to come around as the next thread title? If you have any better ones, let me know. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I Know i posted this before but I just wanted to post this again just to have this page pretty hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

always

Old 03-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Whitney, ITA agree about the beach being their place. They had the first tutoring session on the docks, a pretty good talk on the pier at the beach house, and had part of their first date on the water. So, somewhere on the coast I think would be perfect for *their* spot right now.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Spunky*:
<STRONG>I just *had* to respond to this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How awesome was that game? I was jumping up and down and screaming like an idiot at the end [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's so cool to see another Bama fan here on the thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That game nearly nearly caused a coronary for me. My professor would give us updates on the score every 10 minutes. Once class was out I ran to my room and caught the last 20 seconds (THE best part of the game). Another Bama fan! Whee! Roll Tide! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA: That sound like a great title Southside.

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 03-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

punkmusicc beautiful fanart, I love it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

New thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread