Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

hey mandie,

we haven't "met" yet; i'm amy. great banner. i especially love the phone pic. i know we all loved it when he flipped it open. how hot was that moment?!? [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

carsonb I LOVED YOUR VIDEO!! Omg, I've been trying to figure out for months who that song was by and what the title was, lol..... thanks so much for doing a video for that!!!
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Amy- I didnt get to welcome you aboard- which is something I am normally good about- but my computer isnt with me right now- I am still at the school and I got off at 5 o'clock central time-

Thanks everyone about the banner- its my first using psp8- Im learning...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if this has been posted yet, I didn't see anything. I was over at http://onetreehillweb.net and saw that James is going to be in LA this weekend playing in the NBA All Star Celebrity basketball game at the Convention center! It will be aired live on Espn Friday night, 7-9 est. Tickets I think are still on sale too, $10. For all of you LA, surrounding people.

I just hope James gets a chance to play, but at least he'll be there.

I was going to paste the link but my server is acting so screwy.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the heads up Julie, I wish I lived in LA so I could go, but I'm sure that some James fans will go and support him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 01:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

usually i don't watch all the celebrity stuff surrounding all stars games, but this time i definetely will just to see james in real action!
Old 02-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Kayley- my video is back up if you want to try to dl. Use the first link I put up on p.2.

I really hope James plays in this game, it would be so cool to see him play for real.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Carson, i SAW IT!!!! it was perfect, totally Nathan!!! great video [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!
Old 02-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the video as well carson and it just makes me all that more excited at the prospect of seeing James play for real [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

SHIRTLESS NATHAN!!! Can't wait to see some NAKEY 2nite... (hopefully) lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

hey,

just dropping this off to get our eyes warmed up.

courtesy CBD.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

just droppin by to post the link to my new nathan vid, hope u guys like it, and wow, hot picture!

My nathan vid - Amsterdam

Ok here's my other one. Take special note of the scene of nathan at the beach house with peyton in the grey t-shirt, in CIU. He looks stunning!

Just the way I'm feelin - Feeder
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is it just me or does James look a lot older (physically and in a good way) than he did in the Pilot?

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Considering the pilot was probably shot last march- he has changed a lot which is definitely a good thing- he probably works out when he is bored- I could be wrong- but thats just a guess-

I have to work until 8:00 tonight- which sucks cuz I will only catch the tail end of OTH- I can watch it again at 9- but im gonna miss the first of it at 8- oh well- guess I will know the outcome before I see the rest...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm loving all the videos guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lil, at times like this I wished I lived in LA too lol.

I still can't find definite confirmation of the celebrity line up though. I've tried the official sites, but nothing. I wonder where One Tree Hill Web's source is from? I just don't want to see myself up for this and he's not even going to be there.

Regardless though, I've already set my satelite to record just in case.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread