Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Do you have to dl them? I am just gonna have to figure out how you get them on your comp- like the sites do- so that I dont dl a bunch of stuff...I will figure it out tho!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-14-2004, 12:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

it's not downloading like on kazaa or anything. you're just simply saving a file, it only takes a few seconds!

and as for having a "TV" on your computer, i think you need to have a special program or software with a cable attached to the computer, but i'm not sure.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:

I know this is a James thread, but Steve Howey was looking good tonight too!! (James looked better though [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )[/QB]
I laughed when the announcers made fun of his white towel headdress thing LOL. He did look reallll good. At first I thought he was Ryan Reynolds then I was like nope that's that Reva guy. Hee.

But James was by far the best. I kept my eyes glued for him! It was still totally weird to see his jersey say Lafferty and not Scott LOL.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah seeing as how it was the same number and all- Lafferty on the back was kinda weird- but at least hes got skills and lots of em! I wonder what else he is skilled at- did that sentence even make sense? HAHA- we know he can act and we know hes got game, he cant sing, and hes not real good at surfing, I wonder what else he is good at...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

oh i KNOW what else he's good at.....

lol i'm so bad, but anyway, are you starting the new thread mandie?!
Old 02-14-2004, 01:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Kayley Kayley Kayley-...

yeah i am, give me a sec

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol! yes, i'm terrible aren't I?!

yay! can't wait to chat some more when ure done [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread