Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

hey Kayley, omg i have so missed u. i have been wonderin where you have been on aim. Of course i will talk to you here. Your my k' sista. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya and our baby James. Grr he's just so lickable and you wanna do very bad things to him and with him. Ok that's good! Glad you are here! Now my day is good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*katinthehat*~:
<STRONG>hey Kayley, omg i have so missed u. i have been wonderin where you have been on aim. Of course i will talk to you here. Your my k' sista. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya and our baby James. Grr he's just so lickable and you wanna do very bad things to him and with him. Ok that's good! Glad you are here! Now my day is good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hi Kat!!! my computer crashed so i'm on a library comp right now!!! how've you been?!?! i've been really eh the past 2 weeks cuz of college rejection letters and such, but i'm appealing so hopefully that works!!!

omg don't even get me started on the things i want to do to James!!! that boy makes me hornier than my b/f does!!!
Old 03-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>

hi Kat!!! my computer crashed so i'm on a library comp right now!!! how've you been?!?! i've been really eh the past 2 weeks cuz of college rejection letters and such, but i'm appealing so hopefully that works!!!

omg don't even get me started on the things i want to do to James!!! that boy makes me hornier than my b/f does!!!</STRONG>
Kayley don't tell your boyfriend that. LOL

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

Kayley don't tell your boyfriend that. LOL

Ally</STRONG>
ALLY!!! WHAT'S UP?!?!

lol he totally knows that i'm totally in love with james! he's leaving me for San Diego State in August but james will always be with me on my TV!!!!!
Old 03-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

apparently, i gotta go now, the library is weird...i'll talk to all my sisters later!!! byes!!! [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

omg don't even get me started on the things i want to do to James!!! that boy makes me hornier than my b/f does!!!</STRONG>
ooo naughgty. Awww sorry [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] ignore those stupid colleges. Your a brilliant girl. Yeah i know. My ex wasn't as wonderful at james! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>apparently, i gotta go now, the library is weird...i'll talk to all my sisters later!!! byes!!! [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
aww [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img] hope to talk to you soon. Lots of love. Be good sista!

avie by Mel X
Old 03-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Denise, how is everything? Jet lagged anymore? Today's been really busy. This week is my last week of work. I'm going to be a stay at home mom for awhile. I just haven't been able to balance work/home for the last two years so now it's time to take a break. I was at work most of the day clearing/cleaning my office. I've been in my job for over 12 years so I've accumulated alot!!

Kayley, your b-friend shouldn't mind your infatuation with James b/c, bottom line, he gets to take advantage of your...hmm...excitment over James!!

Thanks for all the lovely shots of James! Always makes me feel better.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Total Fan

Elizabeth, wow, 12 yrs at the same job? That means you have worked at the same place for as long as I have had a daughter. I've only been at my current job for 2 years... moved to new state. Go ahead and add me to your AIM if you want... I am TreeHillRaves
Old 03-27-2004, 04:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*katinthehat*~:
<STRONG>your very welcome southside [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] isn't he beautiful? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes he is. And you can call me Karlie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kayley: Hopefully your bf isn't too jealous of James. My guy is constantly making fun of him, especially when I told him how old he is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>

Kayley: Hopefully your bf isn't too jealous of James. My guy is constantly making fun of him, especially when I told him how old he is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Mine makes fun of him too...mostly because of how cute he is to haley. Oh yeah, my boyfriend is awesome [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Doesnt help that my boyfriend plays bball here at school. Needless to say I watch OTH without him. hee [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:

Kayley, your b-friend shouldn't mind your infatuation with James b/c, bottom line, he gets to take advantage of your...hmm...excitment over James!!
lol it really sucks for him cuz i always talk about doing stuff to james but i don't let him take any advantage of anything!!!! i'm a "good" girl like Haley [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol
Old 03-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:

Kayley: Hopefully your bf isn't too jealous of James. My guy is constantly making fun of him, especially when I told him how old he is. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
he's definetely somewhat jealous of james, cuz that's the only guy i ever talk about doing stuff with!!!!! but he always throws it in my face by saying i'll never have a chance with james [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] which is true but what a stupid poo!

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:

Doesnt help that my boyfriend plays bball here at school. Needless to say I watch OTH without him. hee
lol Andy plays bball too and he's #23!!! and b4 we went out he gave me the NOD at the big game!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG OMG OMG OMG AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got your package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG how perfect is the shirt?!?!?!?!?! it matches our bands!! thank you thank you thank you! i'm soooo happy!!!
Old 03-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>OMG OMG OMG OMG AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got your package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG how perfect is the shirt?!?!?!?!?! it matches our bands!! thank you thank you thank you! i'm soooo happy!!!</STRONG>
Wow Kayley you got the shirt the same day I did. The shirt is unbelievable. I was totally speachless when I opened the package. I can't wait to wear it. I still can't believe she found a shirt that says female baller society on it.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread