Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>
What would NATHAN do if he had an extra hundred bucks at the end of his first month living on his own???
[/b]</STRONG>
he should use the money to take haley out on a nice date and then spend the rest on a bulk of condoms!!
Old 03-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley:
<STRONG>

he should use the money to take haley out on a nice date and then spend the rest on a bulk of condoms!!</STRONG>
hahaha! Kayley, you rock girl! That made my day [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

hey Brit!!!!! lol glad i could make you laugh [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Kayley, you rock my f'n socks!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-26-2004, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Love the new thread title! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] man this hiatus is gettin old.. fast!! We at least need new promos or pics or something!!!

~Keeper of James Lafferty's adorable forehead wrinkles and sexy smile~
Old 03-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>Kayley, you rock my f'n socks!!</STRONG>
awww thanks JOLLY! i'm going to start calling you Jolly now since everyone does!!!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 07:12 PM
New Fan

hey everybody! id luv to say that james lafferty is the hottest guy alive!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

James Lafferty is smoking :tabasco:!

i cracked up when you all asked about the nipple ring. james barely has nipples... - Mark Swhahn

My favorite television show is the O.C.
I'm kidding. - James Lafferty

Favorite cheese? American. - James Lafferty
Old 03-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

JLBaller23? WHats your name- Welcome aboard by the way. And ITA with your statement!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

Welcome JLBaller23...

OK, I see that everyone went out for Friday night fun since my last post...
Jersey Girl was so cute. The little girl did an awesome job. (Just thought I would toss that in)

Guess I will check back a little later to see if I am the only one who came home early tonight.

PS...........Damn! Mike taped over OTH. I have ran out of explicatives to insert!!! I am so F'ing P.O.'d I mean, he didn't even do it for something good. It was the gawd dang history frickin' channel. THIS MEANS WAR! What part of Denise's - Do NOT Tape On didn't he understand. I swear to...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... huge frustration... Must go to OTH site for quick fix of Baby James. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Jersey Girl was so cute. The little girl did an awesome job. (Just thought I would toss that in)
</STRONG>
I think I'm going to see it this weekend sometime! yay...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

PS...........Damn! Mike taped over OTH. I have ran out of explicatives to insert!!! I am so F'ing P.O.'d I mean, he didn't even do it for something good. It was the gawd dang history frickin' channel. THIS MEANS WAR! What part of Denise's - Do NOT Tape On didn't he understand. I swear to...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... huge frustration... Must go to OTH site for quick fix of Baby James. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img][/QB]
Man you sound as pissed as I was when I found my OTH that had about six episodes on it eatten by the damn vcr. I was so ready to throw it out the window and hope for a car to run over it.

Hey baller girls, I really haven't talked to any of you today.
Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Loyal Fan

hey Baller Girls,
im totally drunk on wine and art and life....
(and James, always.) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kayley, are ya out there? i know Mandie and Ally are....
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Damn! Mike taped over OTH. I have ran out of explicatives to insert!!! I am so F'ing P.O.'d I swear to...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... huge frustration... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Denise! I feel your pain! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] At least you have someone to blame. I just found out I accidentally taped over the last three episodes. I can get "First Cut" this Sunday, but I lost &gt;sob&lt; my favorite Nathan scene ever, at the hospital, in ISB. And what kills me is I did it taping five frickin hours of WB just to get that promo! Grrrrrrr.

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning Ballers.

i've come to the conclusion that Ally needs to make me a Nathan video before i completely lose my mind. [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

i'm going to disappear into my music collection to try to find something.

ETA, ok, i've got it: "I Got It Goin' On" by Us3. if you can't find it let me know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Absolute Fan

hmmmm I project to do, this could be really fun! Yay i get to look at James all day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread