Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Mandie, can I hack Siah's weenie off with a butcher's knife?

I just signed off AIM and I'm probably going to go to bed after I'm done writing this, so I will talk to all my ballers tomorrow. And Mandie can tell me if her parents got anymore strange phone calls from the spawn of satan himself.

Feel better my girls..physically (for all those sick) and emotionally (my poor Mandie..and anybody else who's upset about stuff).

I LOVE YOU!!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

ohhh Kayley I finally was able to send you your James present some time this week. I can't even remember when I sent it. This week has been such a blur.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, one of the perks of doing web surfing for links is sometimes you get new stuff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i have never seen this pic before:

have you???
it looks like it could be a polaroid....

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't think ive seen that picture before. Amy you need to keep surfing the web. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

LAUREN!! i haven't talked to you in like forever!! what's up?!

Ally, i'm excited to see what you're sending lol!! yeah this past week hasn't been the greatest!

Amy, for some reason, i think i've seen that picture before.....but i'm not 100% sure, cuz i'm sure i've seen him in that shirt b4, but maybe this pic is a different pose? huh interesting...and thanks for bringing it over!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Loyal Fan

hehe, i WILL keep surfing even now after the Links project is over. i just want to see new pretties of James. boo on hiatus; we can't even get new screencaps.

so, if you guys are around i guess maybe we DO need a new thread 2nite, lol. i got one ready, with the links.

i also have a thread title idea:

Because his sexiness can’t be measured and his sweetness is off the charts

but am certainly open to other suggestions. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy that's a great title!!! i love it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm making a OTH site and need some name suggestions! If you have any please post them! Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Kayley, aww thanks. well i'll go with it unless someone comes up with a better one soon, lol.

Baller 1, you need to start a thread again, to mark your return. and after this one, i need to take a break, for a little while...

also, Jolly wanted to learn how to start a thread and i would love for her to do it sometime soon. we need more ppl who can start. anyone else? Ally? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dipsy Grl, can't think of anything creative right now, but if i do, i'll share them!!

Baller 4, i kinda miss starting threads, but you and mandie are too awesome at it!!!! can i make a reservation and start Thread #23?!?!?! cuz it's nathan's # as well as Andy's!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Baller 1, thread #23 is yours. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and thread #19 is mine. i'm going to start the new thread.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait to see how it turns out Amy!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread