Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

wasssup Baller 1!

that lightning sounds well... so ROMANTIC! (would love to see N/H caught in a thurderstorm; so cliche i know, but that would be hot!)

ok, back to James. of course i want to see him shirtless again, but almost as much, i want to see the swagger. i miss the swagger.........
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I saw this new pic...

always

Old 02-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I love sitting on my porch and watching the lighting with my dad. It one thing that we do together.

hmmm, who wouldn't want to see James shirtless. I know i wanna see it again.

I love how Nathan is getting all sweet with Haley but I still wanna see him be a bad ass once in a while. Like sticking up for himself with his dad or somehting.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey have no fear, I am here. I have been spending my time on the how to thread- and Im trying to figure out different effects

I now know how to make my text look like it is outlined! YAAAA- I have been trying that for stinkin ever!

When I get home I will make our baller banner! I have been busy with school and work and yeah- oh and my fic too! Hahaha

How is everyone. I am wearing my glasses right now and they are bugging the hell out of me!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

ahhh, the lightning is never like that here. oh well. that's one disadvantage to being an urban ghetto girl. we get other perks: sky-high views like you're on top of the world. that's pretty ok as well.

i want BadAss!Nathan to return and have LucAss as his chosen target.

Mandie, glad you're here darlin'. can't wait for the banner and the fic, but no pressure, LOL.
i'm going to PM you before the night's over about a couple of things.
oh, i didn't know you wore glasses too. is that why you asked the question about James and the glasses awhile back? LOL. i would find him EVEN MORE HOT if he DID have bad eyes. i think a little bit of nerdy is really sexy.

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow all of us baller girls are here!

Mandie I can't wait for you next chapter.

Man my glasses hurt too. But i just got back from the eye doctor and he told me the ulcer in my eye is almost healed. I get to wear my contacts next week, I can't wait.

Amy the doctor thinks the yoga for the eye has helped it heal faster. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

Old 02-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

hello all!! mandie you wear glasses?! ally, glad to know ur eye is healing! i got new glasses, they're tinted and the frame is so cool! they're for my lazy days when my eyes won't open in the morning and i'm unable to put contacts in. i have hard lenses, so they itch and bug me a lot [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

punkmusicc, where did you get that picture?! is it on a spoiler site or something?!

n/h caught in a thunderstorm would be so cute! they could just sit under a tree and makeout in the rain with lightning around them!
Old 02-26-2004, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I love watching the lightning! Thats great about Texas! I havent worn my glasses in like 6 months- its really weird without them in. I look realy smart.

I SOOOO want the return of badass nathan!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

dudes,

i feel like it's going to be another one of THOSE nights! all 4 of us are on here and me and Bekah on OT.... look out, FF, LOL.

i can't believe ALL FOUR OF US wear glasses... that is just freaky. ok, i decided, james has to wear glasses too.

ETA, Ally, i am SO HAPPY to hear what your doctor said. some of my students SWEAR that the yoga has actually improved their eyesight.

Kayley, that pic is from the spoiler thread for the next eppy. how are your allergies BTW?

Old 02-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I know he wears contacts cuz in the high def pics you can see them- but I dont know if he wears glasses- I can only hope- glasses on guys is just sexy!

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

wow it is a little freaky that we all wear glasses.

I don't know if I would want James with glasses. But I guess he would look hot in anything

Ally

Old 02-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>I know he wears contacts cuz in the high def pics you can see them- but I dont know if he wears glasses- I can only hope- glasses on guys is just sexy!

Mandie*</STRONG>
i love guys with cute little glasses!!!! does he wear colored contacts tho? cuz i think in some of the WB party pictures, they're more green or turquoise-ish! i love his natural blue on the show!

Amy, my allergies are improving!! my face just is getting over the final rash, and i thank concealer for covering it up!!! thanks for asking [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!!!
Old 02-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I dont know if they are colored, I only know he wears them, that is totally freaky that we all wear glasses. I look really smart in mine. But I look like a nerd. My ex use to beg me to wear my glasses- huh...

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

dude, if he wears contacts, he NEEDS to don a pair of glasses every once in awhile (even if it's just at home before he turns in). i say we invite ourselves over and see for ourselves. ring his doorbell and snap a picture (didn't they do that in a movie?)

my glasses are vintage from the 1950's i think. so i look kinda nerdy, but i prefer retro. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] we should PM pictures of each other with our glasses on! LOL.

ETA, now i remember, it wasn't a movie where they took a picture of a guy at his door, it was a commercial; boxers or briefs... but we already know the answer to that question for James!

Old 02-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Absolute Fan

hmmm, i don't think you guys are ready to see me in glasses yet!

So James wears contacts, thats good to know, I think.

Ally

Closed Thread   Post New Thread