Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Kandy needs to Brady Bunch it all the way through the show. They're so hot and cute and sweet together that it would completely suck if they divorced or separated.

There's so much story for them to be told as a couple. They could do a baby story. They could have Sandy's obstruction of justice come back to bite him in the arse. One of them could get seriously injured in a car crash, and *together* they work through the injuries.

I never want to see those two get divorced. That would be SO sad.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

no way -- having kirsten being unfaithful would totally ruin the character. KANDY FOREVER!
Old 03-13-2004, 12:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Summer and Seth are going to sail to Tahiti, but at the last minute don't because Ryan has announced he's moving back to Chino. Drama, sadness and angst ensue. The episode ends with Ryan saying goodbye, and returning to his old life. Sad musical montage of Summer comforting Seth, Kirsten crying and Sandy looking miserable, Marissa looking lost and alone, and Ryan settling back in to his old/new home.

Don't worry though, he'll only be gone the summer, for drama;s sake, and then he'll move back! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
emrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Theresa struts her way back to Newport and gets Ryan nekkid often. They start a good relationship. However, Ryan and Summer realize their true love for each other so he breaks it off with Theresa and starts having hot monkey sex in the hospital closet with Summer. Heartbroken but understanding, Theresa finds comfort with...Seth! They start dating and at first R/S are weirded out by it but then see it as an opportunity for fun mini-golf sessions.

Anna comes back and hooks up with Luke because he serenaded her with his guitar. They triple date with R/S and S/T. All is well. Especially since Marissa will realize what a mental case she is and disappear to an insane asylum, never to return.

As for the adults, Sandy/Kirsten will still be in love and yes, Kirsten will indeed be pregnant. When the baby is born, there'll be much cute bantar. Jimmy will be pursuing Hailey as Caleb and Julie get back together.

I think that covers it. But, wait, whoops, this isn't the 'your fantasy O.C. thread', sorry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 01:24 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Great scenario,Mrs. Law! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Seth/Theresa? Eh.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What I think will happen:
-- Ryan and Theresa to get together and not because she is pregnant. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Since it is summer she can spend as much time in Newport as possible. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And yes, please more nekkid!Ryan scenes -- with Theresa of course. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-- Seth and Summer to go sailing to Tahiti. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-- A new girl for Luke, one who is his own age. (If Anna ever comes back I don't think it'd be this soon.)
-- Yes, Sandy and Kirsten totally need to get pregnant with a little girl! And she should have blonde hair like Kirsten's. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-- Jimmy and Hailey together
-- Julie and Caleb together. Or Julie/someone else. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
-- Hopefully by the end of the season one of the infamous Cohen cousins mentioned in the Pilot [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] will show up.
-- Marissa to be mysteriously sucked into the Skins' time dimension, never to be seen, heard of, or thought of EVER again. (Oops, there's Roswell popping up again..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

okay
- Marissa and Ryan to get back together

- Caleb and Julie have a Wedding

- Jimmy Porposes to Hailey

- Seth asks Summer to Sail to Tahiti, she says yes

- Anna comes back before Seth and Summer go to Tahiti, and she is there just for a visit, and she is staying with her parents, but then she comes back later in next season

- Theressa and Eddie are together, Ryan is fine with it, and they visit each other alot, after this ep

- Oliver leaves the Hospital, and Ryan and Marissa see him, and I'm not sure what would happen next

- A new girl comes who is really sweet, and is prefect for luke, they like all the same things

- Hailey or Kirsten or Julie gets Pregnant or all of them. I don't think summer would at all

I think that is all for now
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

-Ryan and Marissa get back together

-Julie is pregnant with lukes baby (that would be so funny)

-Thersea comes and tell Ryan he may be the father of her baby but turns out it is Eddie's and the whole situation brings closure to R/T

-Summer and seth sail to tahiti [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i def want to see that happen!!!!!

I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
Xxfaded_dreamxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ryan and Summer realize their true love for each other so he breaks it off with Theresa and starts having hot monkey sex in the hospital closet with Summer.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I could do with some hot monkey sex. S/S, R/S...doesn't matter. Some hot couple.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

-Theresa and Eddie randomly decide to get married.
-Julie finally is seen for the b*tch she is.
-Luke and Ryan bondage.
-Seth/Summer have more sex
-Marissa gets depressed...Ryan cheers her up
-Sandy and Jimmy start to get even more friendly.
FanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Summer Breeze needs to return [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>Summer Breeze needs to return [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
WORD Summer Breeze better come back,if it doesn't then i will be soo mad!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

-julie gets preggers with lukes kid, only caleb thinks its his, so he marrys julie
-luke doesnt kno bout his kid, anna comes back n shacks up with him
-kirsten gets preggers too
-ryan and marissa become all cozy again
-summer and seth go sailing to tahiti, and have a lil fun while theyre on their way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-jimmy and hailey are all cool, everyone knows bout them
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

- Ryan & Theresa together
- Seth & Summer sail off to Tahiti (luv that! hehe)
- Jimmy & Hailey get more serious...do I hear wedding bells?
- Caleb breaks off the wedding with Julie and she's all alone
- Kirsten gets preggers! yes! LOL
- Marissa and Luke start going out again
- Anna dies
Old 04-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Summer gets knocked up. You know TV Execs can't have 2 teenagers having sex without it ending badly.

Ryan and Marissa get back together for the first half of the epi, then break up, then get back together by the end.

The Lighthouse burns down. I have no idea, I just like drama. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Absolute Fan

2 Words: Summer Breeze
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread