Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

How long do you guys think it will take uuntil C4 gets it?I have every episode but I want to get my friends addicted too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

woo who thats only a week and 3 days people i've been looking forward to this since i read the 1st and only transcript i could find [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It sounds brilliant!

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited mad 4 it ]

Logan: You're so cute. Listen I'll get you for this. I will.
mad 4 it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>Where did you hear that it is starting March 1st? I can't find the information anywhere.</STRONG>
hi, i read in the sky magazine for march that it is starting on the 1st, but i guess we wont have to wait too long to be sure!
i just hope they repeat it at a better time!
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Did you guys see The O.C. snippets on the new season trailer??!!!

The O.C. is coming!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] The O.C. is coming!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I thought I was seeing things when I caught a quick glimpse of Ben & Adam the other day!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

oops double post.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited onthebalance ]
Old 02-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, did anyone see the trailer for the oc during friends on t4 this morning?

they said something about it starting on saturday night on c4 and then another new episode on e4 the following night on monday. so it looks like it might show on both e4 and c4 at the same time!!

i didnt manage to catch the time though as i was on the phone during the trailer, did anyone else catch the trailer and time details?
Old 02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi there,

WOW: We have a date for "The O.C." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, it's 1 March on E4 after "Smallville"? Cool... I can change watching "Without A Trace" to Fridays on E4.

I've put E4 on right now, just in case I catch a glimspe of the trailer... don't know what I'm looking out for though, don't know the faces in the show yet [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Big DC Fan

5.44pm

PS: Also on 1 March on Sky One is "Alias" S1 at 10am, followed by "ER" Pilot Episode at 11.25am.
Big DC Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by onthebalance:
<STRONG>hi, did anyone see the trailer for the oc during friends on t4 this morning?

they said something about it starting on saturday night on c4 and then another new episode on e4 the following night on monday. so it looks like it might show on both e4 and c4 at the same time!!

i didnt manage to catch the time though as i was on the phone during the trailer, did anyone else catch the trailer and time details?</STRONG>
I just caught the advert on E4 (6.49pm), and it had an overvoice saying something like makes "Dawson's Creek" look like Kindergarten [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It says it will air on Sundays on Ch 4, with the following episode on Mondays on E4. Just said "Coming Soon", no start date or time [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Big DC Fan

6.51pm
Big DC Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Big DC Fan:
<STRONG>It says it will air on Sundays on Ch 4, with the following episode on Mondays on E4. Just said "Coming Soon", no start date or time [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Big DC Fan

6.51pm</STRONG>
hi, thanks for the info, i thought i might have missed the date and time.

i'll have to check my sky guide when i get home [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cause i'd heard that the OC was starting at 10 on the 1st i flipped through the sky guide, ya know on the TV, and it's got Sex and The City for that time?? maybe i'm mistaken but...

Icon: Diane(EgyptianPixie)
Dawnie_AngelUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 04:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, it looks like the sky tv guide printed the wrong information.

the oc doesnt start on monday 1st march.

from an internet tv guide which gives you 14 days, it says that the oc starts on the 7/03/04 on c4 at 17.30 and is then repeated on e4 on monday, but i am not sure of the time for this, but i think there is a new episode on monday at 19.30.

i hope this is incorrent as 19.30 on monday is such a bad time for this show.

anyone else have any other info?
Old 02-24-2004, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

5.30 is a rubbish time [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] it'll be all censored and the ratings will be way low. Ide have thought, with all the fuss about it in the US that ch4 would have the sense to give it a decent time slot. Hopefully its another false one.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:19 AM
Addicted Fan

So they're showing it on channel four before they do so on E4? That's rather unexpected.

But yes, it's not March 1st. At least it seems very unlikely. According to the television guide on Sky television, we can look forward to Sex and the City at ten o'clock on Monday the first of March. Hooray.
*Sarahrooie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Actually E4 are showing it on Sundays too.

On Sunday March 7th on E4:

6.30pm - The Pilot
7.30pm - The Model Home (second ep)

And it's not listed on C4 yet, but i think they'll be showing:

On Sunday March 7th on C4:

6.30pm - The Pilot

The slot is actually To Be Confirmed on digiguide but is listed on radiotimes.com at the moment.

I saw an advert on E4 yesterday which said they would be showing The O.C. on Sundays on C4 and the next episode straight after on E4.

So i think it'll be 6.30pm on C4 then 7.30pm on E4 every sunday. But E4 will be one week ahead.

It's a bit confusing though.

I think 7.30 on a sunday is a really crap time too. I want it to get ratings but it should be on a primetime spot. 10pm was much better. i dont want them to cut the show.

do u think they'll cut it on E4 at 7.30 too?

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited ~Maz~ ]
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>Actually E4 are showing it on Sundays too.

On Sunday March 7th on E4:

6.30pm - The Pilot
7.30pm - The Model Home (second ep)

And it's not listed on C4 yet, but i think they'll be showing:

On Sunday March 7th on C4:

6.30pm - The Pilot

</STRONG>
wait wait wait so (for the moment at least) c4 and e4 will be showing the pilot at the same time.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] that seems really silly to me! And with a trailer where they say it'll make Dawson's Creek look tame as their link in you'd think they'd put it in a timeslot where it wouldn't have to be edited! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] why can't we just get american networks over here it'd be SO much easier and we wouldn't have to wait like forever..and sometimes never to see shows!

Icon: Diane(EgyptianPixie)
Dawnie_AngelUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread