Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Any recap of what she said on Ryan? Did she said she's not coming back to The OC? did she talk about 'Gramercy Park'?

She should start promoting the show [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited kutu ]

Icon by onebrightmoment
kutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anybody know where I can read a recap of what she said on Ryan? I'm so bummed that I was out last night & forgot that she was gonna be on & didn't tape it. I'm so going to miss her! I'm being selfish but I don't want her new show to be successful b/c I want her back at the OC.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

She talked about how The O.C. got big with being shown during the summer. Then she talked about the S/S/A triangle. She says it sucks cause someone gets hurt. Ryan asked her about A/R dating. Samaire said she doesn't want to be the one to tell. Ryan said he think they're together cause he saw them holding hands at a meeting. He tried to get Samaire to spill but she didn't. Samaire said Ben/Mischa are not dating. Ryan asked about The Goodbye Girl. Samaire revealed she's leaving. She was very secretive about it. She said she had a loyalty to the people she worked with before to keep the audience in suspense or something like that. She said she'll be gone for an "undisclosed" amount of time, maybe forever, maybe not. She did tell Ryan she had another project but she didn't say it was Grammercy Park. Talked about the Hanson video and that was it.

She has a very cute personality, very energetic.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited BrendaBarrett ]
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Samaire was so cute on Ryan Seacrest. I've never seen an interview with her, and she seems like such a sweet person. She gave Ryan a pink shirt and said that guys look hot in pink, I have to agree. The interview was great, considering how much I loathe Ryan Seacrest.

Also, I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it, but SA did a wonderful job in the new ep. Anna's been so great in last couple of eps, she's a great friend to Seth and the end was sad. I love them as friends [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Good luck to Samaire on her new show, and if it doesn't work out I hope she can return to The O.C. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited spazzie ]
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>Any recap of what she said on Ryan? Did she said she's not coming back to The OC? did she talk about 'Gramercy Park'?

She should start promoting the show [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited kutu ]</STRONG>

I don't think she can start promoting the show till ABC officially picks it up.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
<STRONG>From the futon critic:

GRAMERCY PARK (ABC) - Samaire Armstrong ("The O.C.") is the latest to join the cast of the ensemble drama pilot, about three nannies and the families they work for in a luxury New York high rise. She'll play one of the three leads, a struggling actress who winds up working as a nanny. She joins the previously cast Milo Ventimiglia, Elizabeth Mitchell, Travis Schuldt, Izabella Miko and Paul Blackthorne in the project, which is set up at Warner Bros. Television and the Tannenbaum Co.

If her show gets picked up she might not return to The O.C.</STRONG>
Samaire work with Milo? That is soo great. I love both of them. Why canīt Samaire do both shows? I am really going to miss her in the O.C. She and The Cohen are the reason I watch The O.C....

Oh god! I just saw a that Rachel has a board here. Another place for people bash Samaire/Anna
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Can you girls tell me what hapenned in the Goodbye girl? Please, pretty please, cause here in Brazil we still going to see the Crismukah tomorrow [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

kisses

vanessa

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited _MeNiNaVeNeNo_ ]
A different side of me
_MeNiNaVeNeNo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>
I don't think she can start promoting the show till ABC officially picks it up.</STRONG>
That's probably why she didn't even mention the name. It still would have been cool to hear something from her though. Hopefully they'll pick it up!

_MeNiNaVeNeNo_, not all Rachel fans hate Samaire. A lot actually really like her, just not Anna. As for me, I love Rachel and I'm a S/S shipper, but I like Anna and [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Samaire. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _MeNiNaVeNeNo_:
<STRONG>

Oh god! I just saw a that Rachel has a board here. Another place for people bash Samaire/Anna

Can you girls tell me what hapenned in the Goodbye girl? Please, pretty please, cause here in Brazil we still going to see the Crismukah tomorrow [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

kisses

vanessa

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited _MeNiNaVeNeNo_ ]</STRONG>
lol... I've checked out the Rachel board and even though I haven't had a thorough look, from what I see, there's no Anna/Samaire hating over there. From a lot of the pictures, it seems like Rachel and Samaire are good friends, so it almost seems daft to hate Samaire for the sake of Rachel. And as per Anna, she's pretty much left so there's no point hating on her... anymore. That board is new so why bother starting such a thread over there? There's enough of it on this board to go around. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Most of what is there is Rachel adoration (as it should be).

As per a re-cap, go to the Spoilers Board
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

BrendaBarrett ~ Thanx for the recap. Sounds awesome.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:27 PM
New Fan

Did anyone notice that when she is leaving at the airport - in Anna's backpack is the Paul Frank stuffed monkey that Seth gave her at the carnival in The Heights?

I thought that was so cool that they threw that subtle reference. She kept it and it shows her true feelings towards Seth.

Seth: "Anna wait. What will I do without you?"
JamesOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah Samaire, good luck on your new show!
I think it will be interesting to see Samaire in another different character....it will show the true acting ability that she has. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _MeNiNaVeNeNo_:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
I haven't seen any Samaire/Anna bashing at the RB board. Not all Rachel/Summer fans hate Anna, and I think most of them like Samaire.
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

NaijaChiqa I didn't think about that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Does Sam have a contract with the WB? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Because last year she made the "Trash" pilot for the WB, then she played Anna on "The OC" (produced by the WB) and now she's going to make another pilot for a WB production... If she has a contract with the WB maybe if "Gramercy Park" isn't picked she'll come back to The OC...

Of course not all Summer's fans hate Anna (I love Summer), only the 95% [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 03-03-2004, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread, but am a huge O.C. and Samaire fan! I can't wait for tonights epie. I am a big sap, so I'm probably going to cry a whole bunch. I'll be back to let you know [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] and talk about what happens!

Ashly
Old 03-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Neverland Fairy [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome to the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yeah, I think I'm gonna cry watching "The goodbye girl" too [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Reply   Post New Thread