Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks guys for all the Anna help and the info! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Lets still keep the love alive once she is gone from The OC and send her with the best possible send off towards her new show!
Old 03-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

NaijaChiqa [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] wow [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Great new fics, as usual [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sam's designs her own clothes, actually I think her mother sells the clothes she designs in her shop (in Hawai). She also attended the New York's fashion week [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I don't thnik she's pregnant since she's making the pilot. They'll start shooting soon and if ABC picks the pilot they'd shoot the rest of the season in July and she'd be showing by then (it woulnd't make much sense that her character isn't pregnant one week and the next she is).

Icon by onebrightmoment
kutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

yeah, it's highly unlikely that she's the one that's pregnant. also, it's a 50/50 spoiler from what i've heard.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Samaire is on Ryan Seacrest right now. She looks really really nice. I love the outfit, and the hair

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>Samaire is on Ryan Seacrest right now. She looks really really nice. I love the outfit, and the hair</STRONG>
i've never watched that show but they seem to have a lot of oc stuff on it..i may just have to start watching!

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Samaire was so cute on Ryan. She made me laugh when she saw that the lady in the corner was falling alseep. The look on Samaire's face was cute.

Samaire looked so cute I was loving the hair [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hot Like Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Same word being used here too- I thought Samaire was so cute! She seems so honest and real when she's with people- very down to earth, just being herself. I'll miss her as Anna, but seeing her on Ryan's show today makes me look forward to seeing what she gives to 'Gramercy Park' that much more.

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Kelly_mvpics ]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

well since u all know that anna's leaving..i guess u won't mind me saying that her goodbye scene was so emotional! i bawled my eyes out...my friends were all giving me hugs cuz i'm like the biggest anna fan. i even got my hair cut like her back in december! the show won't be the same without her *wiping tears from cheeks* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

I agree- it was done really well. Both Adam and Samaire performed it perfectly.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Very down to earth girl.

I am not looking forward to Wednesday's episode one bit. And I honestly wonder what it going to be like next week. Hmm...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Addicted Fan

i missed it again ... its like every time Sam is on tv i HAVE to forget to watch that particular show... i am so pissed off cus this is the 3rd interview that i missed!! oh well

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I just want to wish Samaire all the luck in the world in this new project. And I hope to keep seeing her hanging out with the cast, especially Rachel.Im sure she will, they all seem good friends! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I totally agree..I want to wish Samaire all the luck in the world..I think she is awesome..and i hope her new show does awesome too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
BeachBum12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think I've ever been to this thread before, mostly because I lurk on this board... But I gotta give Samaire her acting chops. She made me do something I'd never do while watching the O.C. She made me cry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't want to spoil the people who haven't seen the ep yet, but that last scene was one hell of a tearjerker.

I also want to chime in on wishing Samaire luck in her future endeavours. I hope she can come back and guest-star [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBum12:
<STRONG>Yeah I totally agree..I want to wish Samaire all the luck in the world..I think she is awesome..and i hope her new show does awesome too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto!

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread