Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Addicted Fan

wow that is awsom news!! YAY! Even though i am sad to see Anna go I am sooooooo freakin happy for Sam!!
I guess ABC wants the teen audiance cus this seems more of a teen show...and it seems that all the networks r preparing TEEN pilots, i guess they saw how popular The OC is....

if u r still bumed about this , just look at it this way, its just a pilot and ABC has around 30 of those for the next season [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i dont want to jinx it but there is like less then 5% chance of it actually getting to the air...wow i just relized how depressing that is...

but if we writte to ABC saying that they should pick it up cus they have a show with allready pottential teen audiance with stars as SAm and Milo that could help.
so i'll get back to u guys with an e-mail.....
LETS START A REVOLUTION!!! ..... wow i really like to start these dont i [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited nun with a gun ]

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

hi i'm new i think...so let me introduce my self....my name is maite, i'm from chile and i'm the biggest oc fan ever!!... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
i have an special love for ana's character, cause i see my self in her...her personality is so much like mine....that i really don't want her to live the show.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
but how the things are going...i guess it's better for her....cause now she's the lead in some other show right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so happy for her!!

ok i have to go...but i'll be stoping by every time i can!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 11:21 PM
New Fan

Samaire Armstrong will be on the show On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Monday March 01. Check your local times.

Anna is one of the best characters ever written and Samaire plays her so wonderfully. I hope she comes back to The O.C. and I will be so sad while watching her leave in The Goodbye Girl.

"Anna wait!"
JamesOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kelly mvpic thanks for the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Marigold I'm also spanish, welcome to the thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

JamesOC welcome to the thread and thaks for the info [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope she'll talk about what's gonna happen with Anna and her new pilot.

Naijachiqa I'm worst: I don't watch any show from ABC, not even Alias...

Nun with a gun I didn't know ABC have so many pilots [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] We should start campaining [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think the new show is gonna be a bit like "The O.C.", with the "kids" and the thirty- something, but darker.

Icon by onebrightmoment
kutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Good news about that pilot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Milo's hot.
That preview is so SAD.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't seen the preview, what happens?

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 02-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>I haven't seen the preview, what happens?</STRONG>
Anna says she's leaving Newport and going back to Pittsburgh. And it shows Seth at the airport trying to stop her from leaving, she turns around, and she's crying.

Any more info on her new show?

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>

Anna says she's leaving Newport and going back to Pittsburgh. And it shows Seth at the airport trying to stop her from leaving, she turns around, and she's crying.

</STRONG>
Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We knew this was coming so I was kinda ready to see Anna go but with the news that she's doing other show (and probably not coming back) I'm getting sad.

The only info on the new show is on the Milo board. I was shocked to see that Jonathan Brandis made the original pilot [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 02-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Even though i kno that this will be the last eppy with anna, there's still that little glimmer of hope inside of me wishing her to stay. the show won't be the same without her. the girls and i are getting together as usual to watch it. it'll be a sad night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

New Sam's pics here.

I like the shirt but that "hat"...

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 02-29-2004, 01:09 PM
New Fan

Anyone know who Samaire's boyfriend John is? He looks like a punk rocker - what does he do?
JamesOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have no idea [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] All I know is that in an interview Samaire said she was dating her best friend (that's cute) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 02-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Sam looks so cute in those pics. I also heard she was pregnant. Anyone know anything about that?

Old 02-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>New Sam's pics here.

I like the shirt but that "hat"...</STRONG>

lol... the 'hat' looks interesting... lol... I'm sure some up and coming designer came up with that, unless it was a scarf (I wasn't quite sure).

about the preggers rumour, hmm... I don't know what to make of it.

Hey, I wrote some fics about Anna leaving and Seth chasing after her...

what I think might happen

GoodBye: A Lonely word

What S/A shippers would like to happen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The Eleventh Hour
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Goodbye:A Lonely Word was sad! I'm a huge S/S shipper but...poor Anna [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really hope there is another reason for her leaving besides Seth.

ETA: Isn't Samaire a designer? On Sharon Osbourne she was talking about designing clothes, and there are some pictures that I've seen of her and Rachel Bilson showing off her designs.

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited emm11 ]

Reply   Post New Thread