Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but Samaire's gonna be on last call with carson daly tonight.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah we know she is on Carson tonit YAY god i hate that guy he is such an a$$ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i wonder if he knows that they made fun of him on the show?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kutu:
<STRONG>Most guys chase girls like Summer, but I'm sure there are some great guys out there that would choose Anna (or us).</STRONG>
There are some girls that we want to take bed and some girls that we want to take to the altar. Seth needs to fulfill this fantasy. If it doesn't work out, he may finally appreciate what Anna is. Anna is definitely the kind of person he can spend his life with.

Chris
algernonsidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Addicted Fan

ok so I was soooooo ready to see Sam on Carson...I was in my bed and the last think i remember is the clock showing 1:32am...and then it was 8am in the morning NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! well yes i fell asleep 4 freakin minutes before the show UGH!!
did anyone see it?!?! and will it be somwhere to donloaded from on the net in the near future?!?!?

damn it I am soooooooo pissed right now!!!!

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

I saw a little of it, Sam said that Anna's whole role on The O.C was to make Summer realize her feelings for Seth, and that Seth and Summer are in love...heh... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

She didn't really talk much about The O.C. She basically talked about other stuff, like personal stuff. She talked about her dad a little and complimented Carson on his eyes (why anyone would compliment that jackass on anything is beyond me...). And Rob Schneider was there, and she said she was up for the role of the Hot Chick in Hot Chick, and he jokingly offered her a role in Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. Then she talked about Celebrities Uncensored stalking them and how there's one particular nightclub that the bouncers don't like to let her into, so CU always tapes while she can't get in. And then after she gets in and leaves drunk, they like to tape her again. And she talked about being at Dimples for her friend's birthday and this girl being there who had been trying to fight her for weeks, so she asked the girl what the ***** her problem was and the chick punched her. So she hit her back, and the bouncer threw the other girl out, and then the girl proceeded to call everyone in town and tell them that she had beat Samaire up and that Samaire had a black eye. Then Carson suggested that she should have made the girl do a duet, and Rob suggested a song, which Samaire started singing and then Carson told her to shut up b/c he is an ass. Then he mentioned the Hanson video, and she talked about that for a little bit. And that was basically it. She said nothing about The O.C. except that she plays Anna Stern, and that life is a lot different since it. She made no mention of any plots past or present or anything like that.

And her name is pronounced SAH-meera.

And she's Italian.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw Samaire today on Sharon Osbourne. She didn't talk much about the show. She had her dog, which used to belong to Sharon, with her. She looked gorgeous as always. She's got flawless skin.

Lisa
xxlisaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>I saw a little of it, Sam said that Anna's whole role on The O.C was to make Summer realize her feelings for Seth, and that Seth and Summer are in love...heh... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sorry, this was a different interview on FOX news...Not too smart today...
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Guys!
I am glad that we bonded over this Anna thingy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Anyways, heres to hoping that even though shes leaving Orange County that Samaire continues on as a successful actress. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]