Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey wendede, just so you know, we don't get to see the new episode on Mondays, Ctv is showing it a on a special night which is Wed. the same day the Americans get it.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Banned

Everybody wants their UC couples to be like Pacey/Joey. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Which would be awesome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Ryan/Summer! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Besides, with poor little boohoo-pity-me-i'm-MarissaCooper in the picture it won't end very well. Knowing her she'll probably cry and get angry and make RS feel all guilty. But, ya know, maybe this way she'll actually succeed in killing herself [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

...*cough* So that was a little Anti-Marissa. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Lmao. I can't believe I skipped over this post or something, that was funny. You're completely right about how Marissa manages to make everything about herself, and boohoo for her and whatnot. Luke/Julie? Yeah of course they did it to spite her. Ryan going to Chino? Of course he loves her! Dishrag = crazy.
And really, Cherrycoke? Darn, I was really looking for my early OC fix. Do you know if this 'special night' thing is only for this week, or for the rest of the season. Because if so... gah. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Passionate Fan

wendede, would it be too much trouble for you to post the link to your fic? I lost it and I really want to read! Thanks. Hee. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:48 AM
New Fan

Hey I was wondering if I could be added to that list! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wendede:
<STRONG>
Lmao. I can't believe I skipped over this post or something, that was funny. You're completely right about how Marissa manages to make everything about herself, and boohoo for her and whatnot. Luke/Julie? Yeah of course they did it to spite her. Ryan going to Chino? Of course he loves her! Dishrag = crazy.
And really, Cherrycoke? Darn, I was really looking for my early OC fix. Do you know if this 'special night' thing is only for this week, or for the rest of the season. Because if so... gah. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I believe its only for this week, but i could be wrong!!
Old 04-11-2004, 04:44 PM
New Fan

Oh thank goodness!

And Terpsichore: No, definitely no trouble at all to post the url. We all need our R/S fixes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1766150
Old 04-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh man. Just read my previous post. I can't believe I wrote "I don't know about the SM hookup." So I changed it to RS like it should've been. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Not that anyone of you care/noticed. Just had to...*coughs* Those kind of things just sorta irk me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Alright. Back on subject. I just began reading it right now, but so far I really like your fic, wendede. :]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
bitterkidxsweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

wendede, I love your fic, its awesome!!

Its the Best R/S fic out there!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wendede:
<STRONG>Oh thank goodness!

And Terpsichore: No, definitely no trouble at all to post the url. We all need our R/S fixes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1766150</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i just read that fic and is fantastic i loved
it..... now ive gotta go and find more summer / ryan fic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:00 PM
New Fan

Wendede, I've been reading your fic since the beginning, and absoutly loved it. Thanks for the update!
Old 04-12-2004, 09:11 PM
New Fan

Awww thanks everyone, for your compliments. But I'm not sure if my fic is the "best", CherryCoke, more like, uhhh in the lower end of the middle or something? The list on the first page of the thread needs to be updated though, because Brandywine has two fics out, and so does bonnied at livejournal, and at fanfiction.net there's a bunch more... There's even an R/S future fic, which is really cool! I guess this means that R/S has ceased being a minor pairing, and more people are focusing on it now. Yay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

HI guys!

I definitely see R/S as The O.C's P/J although they would have to learn from DC's mistakes and not falter if R/S break up temporarily...Ryan and Summer have the potential to be the true supercouple on this show...now we just have to wait for this Ryan/Marissa nonsense to be over and get to the good stuff, ie. Seth/Summer/Ryan triangle! Man am I so damn tired of Marissa...R/M is over in my heart...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
louloucn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the link, wendede. I *puts on her best Summerish voice* totally, like, LOVE your fic. Update soon!

Ryan and Summer!
Old 04-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>HI guys!

I definitely see R/S as The O.C's P/J although they would have to learn from DC's mistakes and not falter if R/S break up temporarily...Ryan and Summer have the potential to be the true supercouple on this show...now we just have to wait for this Ryan/Marissa nonsense to be over and get to the good stuff, ie. Seth/Summer/Ryan triangle! Man am I so damn tired of Marissa...R/M is over in my heart...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy</STRONG>
Word!! I really want a Seth/Summer/Ryan triangle in the future!! I hope it happens at the end or start of Season 3. But most of all, i just hope we atleast get some scenes with them. I really believe if the writers give R/S a good storyline, that they could become the supercouple of The OC. But i guess now, we have to wait and see if it actually happens!!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread