Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Love the manip, Melusine. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Aww, I miss the O.C. I need my R/S fix, even though we only get subtle moments. Anything is better than nothing. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
southside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I need an Oc fix myself, i think today, i'm going to go rewatch The Goodbye Girl episode where Summer/Ryan actually talk to eachother. They had such a sweet moment!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Banned

Great manip Lyndsi! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey all! Hey *CherryCoke*! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey *Aleah*, you haven't posted in awhile. Whats new? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 10:22 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone! Haven't posted in awhile but wanted to say that I love the new thread title, hehe. Can't believe there was barely any R/S interaction in the last new episode, and then we have a rerun... gah. So unfair.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hows it going wendede, i know what you mean by the little R/S scenes we get, but by the looks of next weeks new episode, i believe we might get some new R/S interaction. Because the awesome foursome are together!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Banned

I wish they would give us more R/S scenes. Just think, if Dishrag hadn't run away to Chino Ryan would have been there while Seth and Summer prepared for the sadar (sp?)
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

you know this couple is getting quite popular!

if this show turns dawsons creek style..then this couple will defenitly hook up!

question is whn?
~OneTreeHill~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I have a feeling that their hook-up won't happen until well into the second season or even the begining of the third. I know they'll hook up; I can feel it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can feel it too!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Aleah*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe. Do you post there often? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Not as much as I should. Nor as often. heh. I'm sorta losing interest. But I'm definately looking forward to that BOYTOYS auction. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Shirtless!Nathan??! Why who can anyone pass that up??? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

hhee. Ok. So to get back on topic. I don't know about an RS hookup. I usually like UC couples tons more. It's more fun getting giddy over the little things. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Besides, with poor little boohoo-pity-me-i'm-MarissaCooper in the picture it won't end very well. Knowing her she'll probably cry and get angry and make RS feel all guilty. But, ya know, maybe this way she'll actually succeed in killing herself [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

...*cough* So that was a little Anti-Marissa. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm not objecting to a CC RS, though. RS is HOT. ...OhOh!! Maybe they'll sneak around and have hot secret makeout sessions( ...and maybe more? ;];];] ) so they could be together without hurting Marissa's feelings. Niiice. A sort of "Forbidden" relationship would make them so much hotter. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

But a subtle RS would be nice too. Being friends that branch off to more? Ha. Hell, ANY RS would be nice. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

ETA: I LOVE YOUR ICON, SOUTHSIDE. O_O I've missed more eps then I would like and so have no idea what's going on right now. Is that a manip or did that actually happen. I'm seriously confused. I want to know what happened!!!...*cough* I should stop by the board more. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
bitterkidxsweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 07:52 PM
New Fan

Hi CherryCoke! How are you? It's going good for me, but what's this I hear about the previews? Being Canadian, I never get to see them, so... can you please elaborate on your description?
And I know, R/S is just something waiting to happen. I mean, I like S/S too, but I really hope they don't become the be-all-end-all couple for the show. Maybe R/S could become the Dawson's Creek's Pacey/Joey - you know, they hook up mid-series but end up together in the end! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi wendede!!, I'm doing great, thanks for asking. I didn't know your a Canadian, so am I, and yeah sometimes it sucks for us cause we can't see the Fox previews but oh well. Did you see the new CTV preview? It was awesome, looks like this next episode is going to be a good one.

Also as for the preview i was talking about, Fox recently showed a preview and it basically showed Ryan, Marissa, Summer, Seth all on a bed together. So if we don't get any, one on one scenes with Ryan/Summer, at least their in the same room with eachother, and hopefully we will get some interaction.

Lastly I totally agree with you, and i hope R/S go down the same path P/J did, I really hope it happens in the future!!
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>
ETA: I LOVE YOUR ICON, SOUTHSIDE. O_O I've missed more eps then I would like and so have no idea what's going on right now. Is that a manip or did that actually happen. I'm seriously confused. I want to know what happened!!!...*cough* I should stop by the board more. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]...
</STRONG>
Yes it did; it was a beautiful moment in my UC world. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love Ryan/Summer as a UC couple and a possible canon one. They would be so great together and I know they'll never get boring. There will always be something hilarious or sexy about these two; they're a force to be reckoned with. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 05:17 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the preview recap, CherryCoke... now it's just two more days until we see the entire episode! Yay! I don't know about the bed scene, though, I hope Dishrag doesn't ruin it. I saw a screen cap and she's lying between R/S, which is very wrong.
Reply   Post New Thread