Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mary Jane Parker:
<STRONG>Yeah, the end of "The Perfect Couple" really did make you think that they did have sex especially when Marissa climbed on top of him and whispered in between kisses- best.date.ever

I guess we're just to assume that they only made out after the camera panned outside of the poolhouse, and they shut the light off... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

on another note- I'm glad Theresa is gone and I hope she stays in Chino and never comes to OC again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Same here!

I had the first episode downloaded on my computer cause I had only seen episodes 2 to the recent ones. I had to delete it off my computer though cause it takes up a lot of space. I can see why you would get hooked on R/M in the first episode though. I mean that scene when Ryan carries Marissa to the poolhouse is so sweet! I miss the old R/M when it was them before they started dating and before Oliver. Those were the good old days! The whole time Marissa was dating Luke, I kept asking "Why doesn't she dump Luke and go out with Ryan?" Cause Luke was a jerk and an ass back then.

Now, that it seems that R/M will be apart for awhile, I kinda wish Marissa had someone to be with. I almost wanted Luke/Marissa back together last episode, you know when she went up to him and he was playing the guitar. It was wierd I almost wanted them to get back together cause I hated them together in the summer episodes.

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I re-watched "The Heights" last night and it totally restored my R/M shipping! They had SO much chemistry and passion and their kiss in the ferris wheel was so perfect! Why did the writers have to bring in Oliver, why oh why?

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

SoloxSoul - the first post art is so beautiful [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I was also looking at the quick verison of R/M each ep, and it is so sad, where it stops, we need some good r/m scenes to put in there
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I know! R/M would have so much more support if Oliver didn't come in. I think that the writers were afraid that they might get boring if there was no conflict, but it's time they learned that couples can go through so much and still be completely interesting. I also loved The Heights. That kiss was so adorable [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

SoloxSoul- LOVE the banner!!!!!!! AMAZING work!!!!!!!

Allybally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Chippewa Falls Dawson for putting up my Ryan and Marissa collage and also thank you to everyone who complimented me on it, took me awhile to make it, but I figure we should have some kind of tribute to them.

I'm really hating this hiatus right now, The O.C. is suppose to be on right now (I'm from Canada), but instead I'm watching Las Vegas, which isn't a bad show, but I rather be watching a new episode of The O.C.

I can't wait until the new episode, no Theresa or Oliver, hopefully we'll get some good Ryan and Marissa moments.
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

YAY new thread... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i love the pics...btw ryan and marissa didn't have sex...they just slept in the same bed.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

I really wish that The O.C. wasn't on a break right now. I need my Ryan/Marissa fix.

I've been re-watching some of the episodes on my tape, and I really love when Ryan carries Marissa into the poolhouse in the pilot. We need more scenes like that.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Just a thought, we should put links to A Combination of Love & Aggression and So Audacious in the first post. We have that on The Breakfast Club thread, and it always makes it easy to get to the beautiful fansites that people make [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>Just a thought, we should put links to A Combination of Love & Aggression and So Audacious in the first post. We have that on The Breakfast Club thread, and it always makes it easy to get to the beautiful fansites that people make [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That sounds like a great idea. I didn't even know that there was more Ryan/Marissa fan sites out there. So Audacious looks like a great site.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd like to apologize for having my website (Ryan / Marissa: Love and Aggression) unavailable from time to time. I just never realized how popular it was, I checked my statistics and it turns out I average about 500-1000 hits in one day, and with so many people going to my site at once my bandwidth gets eaten up, so therefore my site is unavailable.

I am hoping to get my own domain name sometime soon, but I don't know if it'll happen. I'm looking for someone to host my site, but so far no such luck. I have thought about closing it down, but I've received so many e-mails telling me how much people enjoy my site and how there are only a few Ryan and Marissa fan sites out there. The only reason why I've questioned my closing the site is because of the availability of it at certain times. It's really tiresome that I can't even update my site when I want to.

If anything happens with my site, if I get my own domain; if I find a host; or if I decide to close it down; you will be the first to know. I just hate having it unavailable for people all the time.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited SoloxSoul ]
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute collage!

Sasha

Old 03-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

I watched old episodes last night and it restored my R/M shipping as well. I remembered the passion and love they shared. I think that helps if we watch old episodes and get us through the tough times between R/M.

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoswellDreamer5:
<STRONG>I watched old episodes last night and it restored my R/M shipping as well. I remembered the passion and love they shared. I think that helps if we watch old episodes and get us through the tough times between R/M.

-Christy</STRONG>
I agree with you. When Fox aired the rerun of "The Heights" again, I was like [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It helps to look at the pictures of them, too. Like I had totally forgotten about a lot of the stuff that's happened with them - like when he gives her the daisy [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, I just saw the new thread now - I haven't been on FF, I'm sorry. Theresa bugs me (sorry again) and I'm SURE Ryan and Marissa will be back together SOON! They're the best, best couple

You know you love me...
gossipGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread