Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.:
<STRONG>

Who else kept staring at Ryan's underwear when he was knocked down? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me! See, Emily? I'm not the only whore here.

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Who else kept staring at Ryan's underwear when he was knocked down? </STRONG>
Is it bad that this is the first thing I noticed? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I am so excited for the new episode, finally some more Ryan/Marissa. The hug in the episode was sweet, how he held on to her and closed his eyes. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] This is the only non-UC couple that I love on this show.
konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Who else kept staring at Ryan's underwear when he was knocked down? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I was totally staring. This is what happened: Oh, Ryan's been pushed down, poor baby. What, has he got a cut now? Damn, he needs to clean that, who knows what could be infesting the sidewalks of Chino! Now his phone's ringing, IS THAT ELASTIC I SPY?!

Is the new episode on next week? Someone said that they're showing The Swan instead . . . hopefully not, I refuse to wait an extra week to see that kiss!

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

Me! See, Emily? I'm not the only whore here.

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Katie, pants and underwear are totally different. I noticed those right away! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
And I'm an official whore. Remember? You gave me the title.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

New thread! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You guys rock. I was just a few hours away...

Anyway, SoloxSoul I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title. Great start on the new thread. And you continued the art. I love it. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Oh last ep was so great. I think I have re-watched the "And what about me..." scene a thousand times right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He was just so cute and adorable. I mean look at his face. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Awww and the hug...I am off to cloud nine in seconds I think... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But the funny thing is that I was not the only one who stared at his underwear. Do I have to comment this one more time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emm11:
<STRONG>

Katie, pants and underwear are totally different. I noticed those right away! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
And I'm an official whore. Remember? You gave me the title.</STRONG>
A Rach!Whore and a normal whore are two very different things.

And I love pants. Sue me. Aw. Pants. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;not entirely innocent tabasco bottle. Ulterior motives, people.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited Spud14 ]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>

"Well, you're clearly not the beauty."
"Oh, and now someone's the bitch." Hee.
</STRONG>

Heheheh. I loved that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
PHILA4james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

R/M have definitely been cute in the past couple of episodes. It is nice to see them as friends just trying to get comfortable with each other again. I don't think they need to get back together RIGHT away, but definitely before the end of the season. They clearly still want each other and hopefully they've learned their lesson of not trusting each other and always bein so darn dramatic! Pillow fighting and flirting at the picnic table....that's great stuff right there!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Jenuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Even when they are getting back together in the next ep I can't imagine that it will stay til the end of the season. I mean I am not a writer and I don't what it but what will be in the next season otherwise? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 05:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! I posted at the episode thread and managed to piss of some ryan/theresa fans...Oh well. They don't take differing views very well. Thread looks great! Be back soon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Hope you drop by more often?
Old 04-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Who else kept staring at Ryan's underwear when he was knocked down?
I DID!!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Addicted Fan

ME TOO, ME TOO!!

I loved 'The Nana', so much Spooner-y goodness! Can't wait for the next one! (TWO WHOLE WEEKS [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] )

Love the clip on the first post! That was too cute!

BTW, has anyone picked up the soundtrack yet? The first song is the one played during the first kiss, and every time I hear it I have the urge to ride a ferris wheel!

Allybally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Gotta love this board cause we all have differing opinions and it makes us all so unique and wonderful! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] HEY SPOONERS! The Nana sure was a great episode! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Allybally:
<STRONG>BTW, has anyone picked up the soundtrack yet? The first song is the one played during the first kiss, and every time I hear it I have the urge to ride a ferris wheel!</STRONG>
Yeah, I had been wondering what that song was for the longest time. I'm so glad it was on the cd!

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>

A Rach!Whore and a normal whore are two very different things.

And I love pants. Sue me. Aw. Pants. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tabasco.gif[/img]&lt;&lt;not entirely innocent tabasco bottle. Ulterior motives, people.</STRONG>
Eh, still a whore.

I love pants too. I would prefer no pants on Ryan, but, uh... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Tabasco scares me.

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread