Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

SoloxSoul. I loved your response to my post as you summed up EVERYTHING that I feel right now about R/M. I just don't have a great feeling about how things are going to go down with them in the final episodes. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And it makes me [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] because I feel like Josh can ease up on some of the drama between them and just have them HAPPY in love, at least for a while. We had to put up with that HORRIFIC Oliver trash and I think we deserve some R/M happiness now.

I just cringe whenever reading the "regulars" post their anti-Marissa stuff because I just don't see it. I mean, I can understand that Marissa has some faults but who doesn't on this show? Why just isolate her? I was shocked to hear some state about how Marissa came off as bitchy and selfish in The Shower episode because I feel like that is SO NOT TRUE. I thought she came off as really nice and understanding. I honestly did. I don't think she at all was rude or mean to Theresa. Sure, she is hesitant about Ryan and Theresa as she knows that they have a history and I also think in the back of her mind, she KNOWS something went on with them romantically during her last stay. I don't know if she already feels like they went as far as sleeping together, but I get the vibe that she also feels like she knows they were more than friendly also. So, I can totally relate to Marissa's slight unease about Theresa living with The Cohen's. I don't think it came across as her being extremely jealous at all. Just slightly uneasy and I think the girl has every right to feel that way as I know I would feel the same, exact way.

Man, I just hope that Josh does not screw over R/M in the remaining episodes. Again, that ending scene in The Shower scares the hell out of me..
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I think the ending R/m scene at the end of the Shower scares the hell out of all the R/M fans [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilpen:
[QB
I just cringe whenever reading the "regulars" post their anti-Marissa stuff because I just don't see it. I mean, I can understand that Marissa has some faults but who doesn't on this show? Why just isolate her? I was shocked to hear some state about how Marissa came off as bitchy and selfish in The Shower episode because I feel like that is SO NOT TRUE. I thought she came off as really nice and understanding. [/QB]
Totally agree with what you said about Marissa - who wouldn't be uneasy if an ex-love of your boyfrien'ds cam back into the picture.
As for anti-thread - urgh [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just don't understand how people can watch this show and hate one of its characters so much. I think it has more to do with Mischa [don't know why] than the character of Marissa. I just avoid those threads.

And although I am glad Kirsten realises Ryan loves Marissa - I wish she didn't say it though. Ryan should be the one - it just feels a bit too trite. :shrugs:

Holy Sweet And Cuddly Pandas
We're not bad people Mac. Just under-acheivers making up for lost time. [Scotland PA]
Avi <<- FlyingHigh25
Pillow Book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Damn Theresa and her abusive boyfriend. HONESTLY, can't Ryan and Marissa just be HAPPY? Just for a little bit? Like ten episodes is all I'm asking. TEN EPISODES WITHOUT A DRUGGIE OR MODEL OR GUY WITH A GUN OR STUPID GIRL FROM CHINO.

But apparently that is too much to ask.

Quote:
[QB]I just cringe whenever reading the "regulars" post their anti-Marissa stuff because I just don't see it. I mean, I can understand that Marissa has some faults but who doesn't on this show? Why just isolate her? I was shocked to hear some state about how Marissa came off as bitchy and selfish in The Shower episode because I feel like that is SO NOT TRUE. I thought she came off as really nice and understanding. I honestly did. I don't think she at all was rude or mean to Theresa.
I thought Marissa was really nice in "The Shower." People who hate Marissa just won't give her a chance. Whatever.

I really hope Theresa is not pregnant, with Ryan's baby OR Eddie's. If she is pregnant that is just so stupid.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I just ignore the marissa hate comments...it's working
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I ignore the comments too . . . but sometimes those people say really mean things and I can't believe it.

"It does not say that."

Old 04-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Pillow Book:
<STRONG>

As for anti-thread - urgh [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just don't understand how people can watch this show and hate one of its characters so much. I think it has more to do with Mischa [don't know why] than the character of Marissa. I just avoid those threads.

And although I am glad Kirsten realises Ryan loves Marissa - I wish she didn't say it though. Ryan should be the one - it just feels a bit too trite. :shrugs:</STRONG>
ITA Pillow Book. You are so correct in saying that it has more to do with Mischa than Marissa. I hear ya on avoiding those threads. I need to follow your path and start doing the same. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I agree. I am glad that Kirsten seems to be a huge R/M supporter, and that is so cool.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But yeah, Ryan does need to say it to Marissa also, that's for sure.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Stinking double post.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Chippewa Falls Dawson ]

"It does not say that."

Old 04-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson:
<STRONG>I ignore the comments too . . . but sometimes those people say really mean things and I can't believe it.</STRONG>
Me too, Chippewa Falls Dawson. I am shocked to hear some of the extremely cruel and heartless things that are said. I mean, sometimes it actually crosses the line and that is what I absolutely hate to see.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Whatev. I really don't like an Anti threads. Except Enunciation Nazis. And I can't stand Teresa.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Me too, Chippewa Falls Dawson. I am shocked to hear some of the extremely cruel and heartless things that are said. I mean, sometimes it actually crosses the line and that is what I absolutely hate to see.</STRONG>
The only character I've ever truly hated was Oliver, and I said some pretty mean things about him. But Oliver was supposed to be hated. Marissa is not. If they don't like her, that's fine . . . but I agree with you Wilpen, when they begin saying really mean things about her, and Mischa, that is what bugs me. I mean, I think at the Ryan/Theresa thread they call her "Dishrag," or something.

"It does not say that."

Old 04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I just ignore the anti posts for Marissa. It's just a waste of my time, and I'd rather discuss the Ryan/Marissa relationship here then get myself upset over something negative that is posted against Marissa. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah so let's discuss the Ryan/Marissa relationship [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought it was so sweet when Marissa told Ryan to try the brownie, and then she kind of stuffed it in his mouth but it was too much and he had to break some off [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I liked the way they were sitting in the end, even if their facial expressions were less than desirable . . .

Edited to see if my sig is right. It's one of my favorite R/M exchanges [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Chippewa Falls Dawson ]

"It does not say that."

Old 04-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I know that not many people were a fan of the last scene, but the song playing in it was beautiful. I sent it to Shannon (MissShannon) and she uploaded it to her site. It's a S/S site, but it was playing during an R/M scene so I thought you guys might want to listen to it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Forgot to post the link. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] here.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited EmmyMcBitchy ]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

They were thinking about a lot in the last scene.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread