Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just some icons I made. Such a sad scene...

Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't live in the US and I would like to see the previews. Anybody know where I can download it?
metrocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Their hug at the end made me nervous. It is as if they know that Theresa's presence is going to raise issues they have no control over. They want everything to be fine but in reality it will be far from it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Plus with Theresa in the Pool House R/M will have no private make out space. Tut tut. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Holy Sweet And Cuddly Pandas
We're not bad people Mac. Just under-acheivers making up for lost time. [Scotland PA]
Avi <<- FlyingHigh25
Pillow Book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:50 AM
Absolute Fan

title suggestions
Because he still loves her
Because they will get through it together
Because Thressa can't come between them
Because Thressa & Oliver can't come between them

the ep, was not that great....but the preview was a little hard to follow [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Needed to post R/M pics....cuz of Thressa
The Thrid Wheel

post more later

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I have to go

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited * Diane * ]
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know a place to see the preview for the next episode.

Nice reason Diane.

'Cause there are no secrets between them

Holy Sweet And Cuddly Pandas
We're not bad people Mac. Just under-acheivers making up for lost time. [Scotland PA]
Avi <<- FlyingHigh25
Pillow Book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Ooooh god, I really don't like that pseudo-triangle "Theresa-Ryan-Marissa". Anywaaaay, as Kiki said he really loves Marissa wheeeeeeeeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I liked the episode anyway....Ryan and Marissa are now facing up the obstacles together...ok doesn't really make sense. It's already late, I should go [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

SoloxSoul I love the icons, you did a great job on them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nath what I liked about last night's episode was that Ryan/Marissa seem to want to handle whatever happens together, and I really hope they do. I don't want this whole thing with Theresa to be another reason why RM break up.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya:
<STRONG>]
Nath what I liked about last night's episode was that Ryan/Marissa seem to want to handle whatever happens together, and I really hope they do. I don't want this whole thing with Theresa to be another reason why RM break up.</STRONG>
I loved it too. I personally think they are a stronger couple now because of their past.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Snagging those LJ icons. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Theresa didn't ruin the episode for me, I actually liked her a lot more than I usually do. The whole abuse thing was realistic. But, umm, don't the Cohens have more than 3 bedrooms? (Sandy and Kirsten, Seth, and Haley) Why do Ryan and Seth need to share a room? Oh well. Some people are saying that Marissa was mad at Ryan and Theresa or something, but I didn't see that. I really liked Marissa in this episode. She was nice to Theresa and Ryan, she was fun (inviting her crazy aunt to the shower), and she didn't cry! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the bakery scene, but I wish that Theresa hadn't walked up. That kind of sucked.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you girls [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
I think that they just realized that they were just so meant to be, and they could handle everything, no matter how difficult it could be [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
You know what? Ryan really seem more happy. I mean, in this episode, he smileeeeed so much, and I was so smiling back. Does that make any sense ? Maybe you noticed that too, huh? Ryan and Marissa are making a perfeeeect couple. Oh yeah, I'm shipping [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>
You know what? Ryan really seem more happy. I mean, in this episode, he smileeeeed so much, and I was so smiling back. Does that make any sense ? Maybe you noticed that too, huh? Ryan and Marissa are making a perfeeeect couple. Oh yeah, I'm shipping [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
- It dose make sense
YES perfect Couple is for sure!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] whenever I hear Prefect Couple I will now think of that make-out scene [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>You know what? Ryan really seem more happy. I mean, in this episode, he smileeeeed so much, and I was so smiling back. Does that make any sense ? </STRONG>
I know what you mean. I like happy Ryan.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy:
<STRONG>

I know what you mean. I like happy Ryan.</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>

- It dose make sense
YES perfect Couple is for sure!!!!!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] whenever I hear Prefect Couple I will now think of that make-out scene [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I hope *so* much we will get a happy ending. A lovely finale. Not a [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] finale....the kind of finale where you are all mad, go on the internet and try to imagine during the whole summer what's going to happen next [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I want S/S and R/M together for the finale. It would be per-fect [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Some people are saying that Marissa was mad at Ryan and Theresa or something, but I didn't see that.
I don't think Marissa was mad that Theresa came at all. She seemed worried and concerned, but she understood that Theresa is Ryan's friend, and Ryan being the kind of person that he is would want to help her.

I don't like this Theresa getting abused by Eddie storyline, because I actually like Eddie, and him and Theresa seemed happy during their engagement party. Oh well.

Ryan does seem more happy now and I'm really glad for that. I'm also happy because we know that Marissa is part of the reason why he smiled more, and seemed more happy in this episode. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the fact that Ryan was finally able to be happy in his relationship with Marissa. I love happy Ryan. However, i hated the ending it was pretty clear from the looks on their faces that everything is so not going to be okay, and that sucks because they should be able to be happy for awhile without all the drama. But thats not going to happen!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread