Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah so true! Half of the things they say makes no sense.. atleast many of the haters. Sometimes it's like reading a 10 year old kid say something
Exactly, before I got sad of many bad things I read, but most of the time now I just laugh. Because some of them are so stupid so they get funny
I was really shocked and somewhat upset at first but now I just disregard it.

credit
perfect
Old 03-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, same here! I mean, before I thought about it all the time and let it get in my head. I mean the bad things that i saw people wrote, but now I most of the time don't read it. But like I said, if I do I just don't care or I just laugh and I don't let it get in my head anymore, atleast not the most of it

Beautiful gif/art, that scene is so lovely

Tammy, I need to ask you something about tumblr, but can I do it on pm instead? I mean, ofcourse you don't have to
Old 03-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah you can ask, if you like you can ask on tumblr even

eta: new rm art!

Last edited by ~tammy~; 03-09-2011 at 10:11 AM
Old 03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I did haha I think it's working now on my tumblr,hah. At first it didn't but now I think it does. But then I just did something and it's working, oh god I cant touch anything there now because I'm afraid I will screw it up
Thank you so much for your help, Tammy

Aw, that art is so freaking beautiful How long does it take for you to do that kind of art even? If I would try it would take like 4 days haha

Last edited by RM&SSforever; 03-09-2011 at 11:58 AM
Old 03-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~tammy~ (View Post)
belated happy birthday Meadow!
Thanks bb!
Quote:
Like no chemistry?? pfft, as if! They were explosive from the get go and without a doubt they loved each other
Pssh, RM had the most chemistry of them IMO

Love it, Tammy! Forever Young
Old 03-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pssh, RM had the most chemistry of them IMO
Definitely I think it's one thing to not like RM but honestly you can't say that they had no chemistry, well people with a brain can atleast admit that they had alot of chemistry
I have read negative things about RM, but when I think about it, I have never read somebody say(I don't think I have atleast): they didn't love each other. Maybe someone have write that but what ever
And I mean it's very obvious that RM love each other because they have shown it, to me will always actions speaks louder than words! I mean it's one thing to say example: I love you, but you have to show it too, or only show it and that is what RM did/do
Old 03-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Sometimes I get a little upset that we only got to see Ryan tell Marissa he loved her once (technically, twice). But watching the entire series (and by series, I mean the first two seasons and beginning of the third), you can tell they loved each other more than anyone else. Marissa was more vocal about it, but even then, she didn't tell him all the time or anything. The way Ryan regarded her, held so much love in it, I just can't even
Old 03-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I feel the same. Ofcourse I would have loved them to say I love you more ITA with everything that you said Meadow
The way they both showed how much they loved each other is so beautiful
Sometimes I just want find words when I tries to explain something about them, I can't say it in words but you said very much of the things I wanted to say
Old 03-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM&SSforever (View Post)
Yeah, I feel the same. Ofcourse I would have loved them to say I love you more ITA with everything that you said Meadow
i agree too
Old 03-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
How long does it take for you to do that kind of art even?
erm, 30mins to an hour, that one was ok because it is mainly just main colouring not lots of different types. It's easier then it might look

Quote:
Sometimes I get a little upset that we only got to see Ryan tell Marissa he loved her once (technically, twice). But watching the entire series (and by series, I mean the first two seasons and beginning of the third), you can tell they loved each other more than anyone else. Marissa was more vocal about it, but even then, she didn't tell him all the time or anything. The way Ryan regarded her, held so much love in it, I just can't even
Yeah, i would have liked a second ILY but oh well

Quote:
I have read negative things about RM, but when I think about it, I have never read somebody say(I don't think I have atleast): they didn't love each other.
I think you're right because more commonly people criticize the lack of chemistry or call their relationship unhealthy or just hate on Marissa but it's less common for them to say they didn't love each other. I think it's very hard to not get that from the SLs. Some people probably think so but I think that's partly because they don't want to think of RM as love.

I saw this parallel on tumblr, I had never thought about it before!

Quote:
The OC S03E01, The Aftermath

Ryan: This one time, when we were kids, Trey got in this big fight with my mom and her boyfriend of the day and he ran away… and I stayed up all night waiting for him, wondering where he went. It was always me and Trey against the world. How would I make it without him? Now here I am again. Alone. Wondering where he went.

Marissa: Hey. You’re not alone this time.

Gossip Girl S03E12, The Debarted

Chuck: My father always thought I was weak and in the moment that mattered most I was. I couldn’t be there when he uh… I left. Ran away. I’ve been pushing myself to prove him wrong and… I’ve been pushing you away.

Blair: I don’t think you ran away because you couldn’t handle death. I think it’s because you couldn’t handle feelings. But you’re not like that anymore. You’re strong. You carry people. You carry me. You’re becoming a man in a way that your father never was.
Both guys sharing a meaningful story about their family and the girls supporting them I love both RM and CB so it's nice to see a parallel.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

awe i like that paring and i don't even watch Gossip girl
Old 03-10-2011, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
erm, 30mins to an hour, that one was ok because it is mainly just main colouring not lots of different types. It's easier then it might look

Yeah, i would have liked a second ILY but oh well

I think you're right because more commonly people criticize the lack of chemistry or call their relationship unhealthy or just hate on Marissa but it's less common for them to say they didn't love each other. I think it's very hard to not get that from the SLs. Some people probably think so but I think that's partly because they don't want to think of RM as love.

I saw this parallel on tumblr, I had never thought about it before!

Both guys sharing a meaningful story about their family and the girls supporting them I love both RM and CB so it's nice to see a parallel.
Oh okay, haha yeah it looks quite hard

Yeah, definitely! Well Marissa told Ryan she loved him more than once but I know you mean them both or Ryan. I would have loved a scene when actually both of them says it and not only one of them

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I get crazy when many of them says the same thing! That is so annoying, that they can't find anything else to say Mostly, like you said they say something about Marissa, that she had to much drama and ruined Ryan's life and things like that. I mean just because a couple has much drama does not mean that it's a bad relationship. I love RM drama, sure sometimes it maybe was a little to much, but I love that it was much drama. AND The OC is a drama show, not a comedy, Marissa brought drama to the show. What was the show without her? A comedy joke for me. So for me it's annoying that many haters says the same thing, but that is so funny sometimes because they can't come up with something better

Wow, the pics is so alike. I know I have said this before but I have only watched 2-4 episodes in S4 of Gossip Girl but I have S1,S2 and S3 in dvds home and I'll start watch it, but I just forget all the time, and I really think CB looks cute together and I feel that I'm going to ship them when I start to watch GG I have seen even more parallel's between OC and GG and I mean both is made by Josh so I guess it's because of that
Old 03-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I love RM drama, sure sometimes it maybe was a little to much, but I love that it was much drama. AND The OC is a drama show, not a comedy, Marissa brought drama to the show. What was the show without her? A comedy joke for me. So for me it's annoying that many haters says the same thing, but that is so funny sometimes because they can't come up with something better
Yeah, I don't get the "drama" argument, the OC is a drama!!

Quote:
Wow, the pics is so alike. I know I have said this before but I have only watched 2-4 episodes in S4 of Gossip Girl but I have S1,S2 and S3 in dvds home and I'll start watch it, but I just forget all the time, and I really think CB looks cute together and I feel that I'm going to ship them when I start to watch GG I have seen even more parallel's between OC and GG and I mean both is made by Josh so I guess it's because of that
You should watch season 1, it's good and since it's done by Josh, I find it the closest show to The OC even if there are some striking differences. Plus Nate and Serena remind me a bit of Ryan and Marissa (at times).
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I don't get the "drama" argument, the OC is a drama!!

You should watch season 1, it's good and since it's done by Josh, I find it the closest show to The OC even if there are some striking differences. Plus Nate and Serena remind me a bit of Ryan and Marissa (at times).
Not me either, I try to ignore those comments and haters. But somethings I have read is just untrue, and I think it's okay to have a opinion but not when they say untrue things. If they do that, I can get really mad

Yeah, I'll do that soon Yeah, okay
Old 03-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Addicted Fan

i saw this on tumblr:

there aren't enough gifs of their sex scene!