Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Don't think I was ever added to the OP. Please can I be added? I adored these two together in Season 1 and always thought they should have lasted longer together.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome to the thread

I'm sure our dear mod will add you asap

And I totally agree with you they're my otp of the show
Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

I added you Gwen!

I like their friendship. while I don't ship them, I didn't like how he would ignore her to flirt with Summer, it definitely wasn't fair to her. at least Sandy finally said something to him.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Thank you!

I was actually torn with the triangle in Season 1. I only became a Seth/Summer shipper later on in the season, because I felt she saw him as a weird geek earlier on whilst he was obsessing over someone he didn't really know. With Anna, it felt more natural how they developed a connection and she was kind enough to listen to his interests etc.

The way the writers broke up Seth and Anna did feel forced. They probably only did that because the SS fanbase was so huge at the time and they were giving the majority what they wanted. (Again, I'm not anti-SS, but I did feel his break-up with Anna based on his feelings for Summer could have been handled a lot better.)
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)

The way the writers broke up Seth and Anna did feel forced. They probably only did that because the SS fanbase was so huge at the time and they were giving the majority what they wanted. (Again, I'm not anti-SS, but I did feel his break-up with Anna based on his feelings for Summer could have been handled a lot better.)
This! and what about that total bs that suddenly they're more like siblings who were never sexually attracted to each other ? It frustrates me to no end
Old 06-18-2019, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
Thank you!

I was actually torn with the triangle in Season 1. I only became a Seth/Summer shipper later on in the season, because I felt she saw him as a weird geek earlier on whilst he was obsessing over someone he didn't really know. With Anna, it felt more natural how they developed a connection and she was kind enough to listen to his interests etc.

I love these 2 as friends and how she helped him in S3

even as a huge SS shipper I have to agree that these 2 had a more natural development than SS b/c he was always lowkey obsessed with her before she was ever interested in him and he didn't know her that well

Can you add me to the fan list as well?
Old 06-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm definitely a S/S fan, but I was a fan of S/A, too. They probably made a lot more sense as a couple, having so much in common. It's too bad Anna's character couldn't have hung around for longer. That "Confidence, Cohen," scene at the airport is so classic and heartbreaking.

The shift from them being such a happy couple to suddenly her being "the female me" (according to Seth) seemed really sudden and random, though that episode does make me laugh.

But yikes, do her extensions in the later appearances bother anyone else?

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 10-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Agree with all your sentiments, what I loved about their relationship is the natural way in which it evolved. I do like S/S also (I started liking them later into the show), I loved S/A first. Wish they got a real chance or even a proper ending.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I love these 2 as friends and how she helped him in S3

even as a huge SS shipper I have to agree that these 2 had a more natural development than SS b/c he was always lowkey obsessed with her before she was ever interested in him and he didn't know her that well

Can you add me to the fan list as well?
ya I agree

you have been added
Old 10-13-2019, 06:42 AM
Total Fan

I didn't get why they had a problem with having too much in common? Why is not considered a good thing to have many things to talk about with your loved one?
Old 10-13-2019, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ididntinvitehim (View Post)
I didn't get why they had a problem with having too much in common? Why is not considered a good thing to have many things to talk about with your loved one?

The writers could have found another reason to break them up, this is bad writing and it was painful to watch
Old 10-13-2019, 10:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

writers are weird sometimes.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Big time
Old 02-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 02-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cute gif
Closed Thread   Post New Thread