Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Lyndsi cute avi...snagged [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rachel that's a purdy lj icon.

Hey Tess I thought you didn't like Seth and Anna as more than friends? Or are you beginning to see the light? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] hehehe

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

The goodbye scene was too sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm glad Seth realized that Anna did mean something to him. With Anna saying maybe someday in the future they'd be perfect for each other was right. I do hope she returns and they have another go at it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Although I'm not sure how I feel about Seth saying to Ryan, maybe the woman for him is leaving. Me loving both S/A and S/S, its confusing. I don't know weather to be happy that he realizes what Anna means to him, or am I angry that he is now going to not appreicate Summer. ha. But ohwell it was sweet.

I hope in S2 Anna will return for her and Seth to have another go. Or possibly her and Ryan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That would be awesome and a great way to make Seth jealous!

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I am confidant that the writers will bring Anna back. she is smart and funny and just a refreshing female character to watch on screen.
I agree that the writers have put both r/m and s/s together too early. If they plan to keep the show going for many more years (i hope) then it just seems too soon.
They can either swap these 2 couples around or bring in new characters and i'm not sure i like either of these ideas too much [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can just imagine all this drama happening and seth is at breaking point... then Anna turns up behind him with the puppet. lol
seriously though it would be good to bring her back and let her interact with all the characters. i miss her already!

Logan: You're so cute. Listen I'll get you for this. I will.
mad 4 it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

mad 4 it - i totally know what you mean!! anna was very refreshing to have added in. she gave the show some more zest. but i think her going back is good right now. she can get back to her old self, and then come back and just bring more of that zest with her. i would love to see her get back with seth sometime, but first I'd like to see her interact more with the other characters rather than just summer and seth. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I definitely felt that they shortchanged the Anna character - there was so much they could have down with her. Seth used to be my favorite character but lately... hmmm... let's just say Anna became my fav, and now she's gone [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

If they bring her back, please lets not have her in a love triangle. We know that romance is a big part of soaps but I'd love them to explore other things.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>I definitely felt that they shortchanged the Anna character - there was so much they could have down with her. Seth used to be my favorite character but lately... hmmm... let's just say Anna became my fav, and now she's gone [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

If they bring her back, please lets not have her in a love triangle. We know that romance is a big part of soaps but I'd love them to explore other things.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]</STRONG>
i totally second everything you've said [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi. Ummmm, I'm not a fan of S/A, at all, but that airport scene actually made me cry. When I saw that little monkey stickin' outta her bag, I lost it. I also think that Anna should've stayed. I mean, they could've put her with Ryan, which I'd like a whole lot. I also found this song by The Starting Line, and I think it's a good one for S/A's situation. Bye!
------------------------
I guess the most that I can do
Is make a call and tell you the truth
Sing the words in melody
And hope that you'll believe me
Here's another song for you
So this one this, this one makes two
I still don't know where to begin
I'll just leave it at this

I'm sure you always feel my eyes on you
But I hope that you will never feel unwanted
Wait for me to move out west
It's ok if you don't
I hope you know
You're my favorite thing
About the west coast
I wish I stayed
I hope you wait
So here I am
Counting down the days
Till California comes

This is the least that I can do
You know I'm bad at calling you
The best way I can accept
The lonely words I miss you
I'll say it but I'm sure you knew
You're what I look most forward to
Coming back to where I've been
I'll just leave it at this

I'm sure you always feel my eyes on you
But I hope that you will never feel unwanted
If you feel unwanted
Wait for me to move out west
It's ok if you don't
I hope you know
You're my favorite thing
About the west coast
I wish I stayed
I hope you wait
So here I am
Counting down the days
Till california comes
Till California comes
Old 03-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Heyyyyyyy, Sockies! How's it goin'? Well, since your gal is gone and mine is still here, I brought y'all a song! Enjoy!

I Know You By Heart

Everybody wants to find a love,
somebody, somebody who will always care.
But we get locked up in our own worlds,
with feelings and secrets we're afraid to share.
But all I have to do is see you smile,
or maybe, just maybe if I brush your hand;
something happens I cannot explain,
and somehow, oh somehow I can understand.
I, I think you're gonna find . . .
I'm gonna find you.
I'm gonna find you . . .
I know you by heart.
You're so much a part of me.
I know you by heart.
Can't you see?
It's no wonder I can love you
the way that I do.
I can finish any sentence you start.
Woah, I know you, I know you by heart.
I know every time you wanna call,
I pick up the phone before it can ring.
And when you need some lovin', I'll be there
beside you, anticipating everything.
Oh, it's like I always said . . .
You're the one I want.
And all I want is you.
. . . I'm inside your head.
I know you by heart.
I know you by heart.
Can't you see?
It's no wonder I can love you
the way that I do.
Hey, woah, I know you by heart.
I know you by heart.
So much a part of me.
It's no wonder I love you
the way that I do.
I know you, I know you by heart.
I know you by heart.
So much a part of me.
I know you by heart.
So much a part of me.
I know you by heart.
So much a part of me.
I know you by heart.
Yeah, I know you by heart.
So much a part of me.
I know you by heart.
You're so much a part of me . . .
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanx for all the songs!

Quote:
Originally posted by NaijaChiqa:
<STRONG>

If they bring her back, please lets not have her in a love triangle. We know that romance is a big part of soaps but I'd love them to explore other things.</STRONG>
I agree to an extent. I think the whole triangle thing was totally played by the end but dude, if Anna comes back I totally can't see them not at least teasing the whole Seth thing. Hopefully by that point he'll be single & we won't have to worry about another lame ass triangle. I mean I've never been a fan of those geometric shapes even on my daytime soaps I think they suck. Mainly b/c someone always comes out looking bad & it's usually the person stuck in the middle.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Bad news guys. Someone was talking to Sam., and she said that Anna will not be returing. Not sure if she only meant this season though. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Samaire's contract isn't up though, think she's contracted to 20 episodes or something, so I think we have a chance of her being back.

I was watching some of the good sock monkey moments yesterday and I really wish they had explored the Anna character much more as well. I think the Rooney episode was one of the better episodes of OC cause it had the whole gang interacting, esp the end where they're all in the living room, that was great.

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Sock Monkeys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Angela I agree...I liked the Rooney episode, and I still want to know why Luke gets to be a regular and Anna doesn't cause to me, well I just thought Anna was much more controversial and I dunno but it seemed to me that she had a bigger fan base...so I'm wondering whats up w/ the writers for not offering Samaire a regular contract and having her turn to other scripts...evil i tell ya...

Oh and I don't think the door is totally closed on Samaire coming back, so I'm not going to lose faith on that cause I really want her to come back and I know I'm not alone. Life does exist out of fanforum, and I know a lot of people who love Anna, and the writers can't keep us hanging w/ the last conversations of The Goodbye Girl.

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Here's the article. I'm off to my E-Nazi-ing and Breakfast Clubbing to be.....sad. I like hating Anna! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I want her with Luke!

Samaire is done with the O.C.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heres an any or S/A and one of Sam

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited Lyndsi ]
Old 03-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for all of the songs. how many eppies has samaire already done? is it close to 20?

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
september angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread