Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree, I thought Summer was acting bogus! I mean it's one thing to tell your children that you don't like their boyfriend/girlfriend because you think they are trouble (i.e. doing drugs or driving drunk) but just because he talks too much? Thats lame and Summer should know better than to buy into it. I thought she was being mean and I felt bad for Seth [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I also agree that the writers are in trouble, this show has lost the spark for me and it's not just because Anna left
Old 04-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I have an idea for a new title

sock monkeys #6: because he doesn't know what he'd do without her

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Angela627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy:
<STRONG>Well I didn't really get to see the whole thing b/c Angel was really good & I got sucked in & I have this weird thing where I can't tape one show & watch another so I was flipping to the OC during commercials [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

All I have to say is I have a feeling Anna would never have treated Seth like crap b/c of her dad... just sayin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That is so funny cause I was thinking the same thing as it happened...I was like huh? Why is Summer making such a big deal about it...I mean I thought it was a good thing to see that the guy dating your daughter is intimidated by you??? What was up w/ that and then Summer turned it into a big deal [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ...I was like Anna would never do that...I think Anna would have laughed at the situation and told him that he looked cute when he was nervous...but this is the OC and I live in the dreamworld...yeah so the show is going down the drain. The one thing that made me happy was that Theresa was back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
MissCongeniality2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Ditto on the Summer thing. Anna so wouldn've not done that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela627:
<STRONG>I have an idea for a new title

sock monkeys #6: because he doesn't know what he'd do without her

Angela</STRONG>

I like that one, mine:

- b/c who knows maybe one day we'll be perfect for each other (Anna to Seth in The Goodbye Girl)
-b/c you always said we'd meet again someday (from "If You Leave" by Nada Surf)
Old 04-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, I doubt it would be exactly the same thing, but S/A's storyline would be equally as lame. You just can't trust the writers of a TV show. I mean, they got rid of both Anna and Luke? They should be increasing their teen cast, not decreasing it. ICAM with what Kimba said on the "Why is this show so popular?" thread. The adults on The O.C. are way more interesting than the teens. And that's, like, sad. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Did you notice most of the episode names are based on what the adults are doing? i.e. The Heights, The Proposal......The Girlfriend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited *Aleah* ]
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'd like to be added to the list thanks!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"There's nothing that we cannot do beneath a canopy of stars..."
from Shining Light by ASH (Roswell soundtrack)
*Horizon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Heh, I wish my roomie didn't tape this show while I watched Angel, cause it's still playing in the background whether I wanna see it or not. It's so a love/hate thing.

Anyway, I miss Anna. A lot.

And whoever said she wouldn't have done that to Seth because of her father, word.

tragedy - Just noticed you were a mod - Congrats!

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited T O B Y ]
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I know I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEAH!

And also...yeah. I mean, The O.C is a cute show and all, but I don't like it enough to go through the trouble of downloading it. I mean, it could have been way better IMO.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:11 AM
Banned

Thanks Chen. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

And if any of you start bashing Summer, even a little, I'm gone.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow a new thread is on its way. I can't believe we're like creeping our way in. My ultimate goal is to get to 10 threads. Think we can do it w/most of us barely watching? Whoever said this show is in trouble... word. I'm REALLY interested to see what they come up w/next season. From the looks of things there will be more triangle-like stories. & ITA the adults ARE more interesting than the teens, which is odd b/c usually that's not the case on shows like these. As much as I missed 90210 when Jim & Cindy left I barely noticed.

Toby ~ Thanx! It is pretty awesome having a leadership position now. I'm in on all the secrets now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*Horizon* ~ You're added.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"There's nothing that we cannot do beneath a canopy of stars..."
from Shining Light by ASH (Roswell soundtrack)
*Horizon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Absolute Fan

New thread here
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread