Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys,

I haven't forgotten the recap, I sent the recap to PM because I don't want to put spoilers in here now. If someone want the recap PM me and for the people who will get it, we will be able to talk about it in PM!

Night!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Only one more day and we can find out for ourselves.
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 05:13 PM
New Fan

OMG the canadian thread is sooo UGH! its like an extension of the anti-anna thread. its soo annoying how they trash on anna like that.

and also in the anti-anna thread they're now moving on to bashing the actress who plays anna herself samaire armstrong. how low.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Fricken A man. I can't wait any longer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I really hate how all of my favorite shows are on late at night.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Camu:
<STRONG>OMG the canadian thread is sooo UGH! its like an extension of the anti-anna thread. its soo annoying how they trash on anna like that.

and also in the anti-anna thread they're now moving on to bashing the actress who plays anna herself samaire armstrong. how low.</STRONG>

please do not use 'THEY' or 'THEM' because that shows you are dissin the group of people. and if they are bashing Samaire, you need to quote them and send them to me everytime. Ive not seen it, but if I overlooked something I need to know asap. These are agaisnt FF rules to talk badly about fellow posters and actors/actresses.

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 07:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:
<STRONG>

please do not use 'THEY' or 'THEM' because that shows you are dissin the group of people. and if they are bashing Samaire, you need to quote them and send them to me everytime. Ive not seen it, but if I overlooked something I need to know asap. These are agaisnt FF rules to talk badly about fellow posters and actors/actresses.</STRONG>

I'm not "DISSING" them. and i dont know how to describe them? the Summer fans @ the canadian board? i dont know?

I'm sending it to you as a Private message. I'm not trashing them or something. just saying that theyre not being very fair to other canadians who actually like anna. come on be considerate, that thread is turning out to be an anti- anna thread. cant you all see it? I don't know i feel bitter about this, as a canadian. If i post there i feel like i'm not welcome. i mean i want to gush about the last episode too. about how great anna was or whatever, but it feels like i cant do that there.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
and also in the anti-anna thread they're now moving on to bashing the actress who plays anna herself samaire armstrong. how low.</STRONG>
It's true, right now they're talking about how "horrid" her hair is, making fun of her lack of a bra in those most recent pictures, etc. And it's clear they're talking about Samair rather than Anna.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:19 PM
New Fan

if it feels like i'm dissing other posters here, well its not true. i'm just very frustrated right now it feels like i cant post my opinions anymore.

as for the anti-anna thread..i have no comment.

what they are doing are SUPPOSED TO BE against the rules of Fanforum.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I've said it, the anti thread should not exist because it is a just an hypocrite way to bash Samaire. When you bash a character on the way they talk, isn't that bashing a real person and the actress? I mean Samaire uses her voice to play Anna so to say that she sounds horrible, isn't that saying that Samaire has an horrible voice. Just because they don't say Samaire, doesn't mean it is not bashing. I am sorry but I don't see the logic in the anti-Anna thread. Samaire is a gorgeous girl IMO so to talk about her lack of bra at the PCA or her voice or her hair is just rude. I am Canadian and I hate the Canadian thread also... I just hate double standards and I cannot stand them in fact so of course it is hard for me to talk about the show right now.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

An actor of course uses their voice for a character, but it does become part of that character. That is the character's voice, some people find the inflection annoying, they aren't seeing it as talking about the actress, they are talking about the character. I honestly don't believe having a problem with the voice of a character is a bash against the actress. And since I have never heard her speak in real life, I have no clue whether that is her real voice or not, so maybe it is the voice she uses for the character.

And just because Samire may have the same fashion sense as her character does not mean that it a bash to say that you hate the things that Anna wears.

This is not meant to invade your thread, but I know that there is no where else where we all hang out together. Just trying to give another perspective.

And please keep this in mind, everyone doesn't see the same things that you do, some do have Summer dust in their eyes, just like some have Anna dust, and Seth dust, and Marissa dust. We ALL see things in favor of our favorite, doesn't amke any right or wrong just unique.

Simone

Please don't see this as a bad thing, again I am just trying to point out a different perspective.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

S/A were really cute tonight. In bed! I liked the cuddling in Seth's bed after playing Jenga. They're touchy-feely, but not really too much, and Seth seems to have his personality intact. They compliment eachother.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>if it feels like i'm dissing other posters here, well its not true. i'm just very frustrated right now it feels like i cant post my opinions anymore.

as for the anti-anna thread..i have no comment.

what they are doing are SUPPOSED TO BE against the rules of Fanforum.</STRONG>
They are not talking trash about Samaire. I read through the thread.

Just talking about her outfit and hair style isnt consider bashing, since she is a celebrity and is in the public eye. Critism is aloud to be out there. But to some extent.

Now this thread is for Seth/Anna. Lets keep it that way please [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 01-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
2) Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully. Do not attack a poster for not agreeing with you.

darylbeth
Old 01-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>S/A were really cute tonight. In bed! I liked the cuddling in Seth's bed after playing Jenga. They're touchy-feely, but not really too much, and Seth seems to have his personality intact. They compliment eachother.</STRONG>
Word.

I'm too lazy to re-type opinions about the S/A awesomeness tonight, so here's what I said in the Ep Discussion Thread:

And finally, Seth and Anna. You rock so much. Jenga rules. Cute banner rules. That nose grabbed rules. Relaxing rules. They're so cute together, which is refreshing, because coyness and class don't get the attention they deserve. They're just blissful when they're together, they're fun to watch. Anna's so cute, and their ways are sweet, for lack of a better word. There's not enough playful flirting in television couples anymore. And they're just so obviously right for each other. I don't see why they have to be like every other couple on tv, and make out every five minutes or have sex on the first date, or be all over each other like R/M are every second they're on screen, which is actually pretty gross. They're awesome, great chemistry.

But yeah, they rule.

And dudes, people defending Summer's actions in tonight's ep? Funny stuff! How is it possible that one person can be so childish? No one acts like that. Seriously messed up. Summer sucks.
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I'll give props to whoever can make/find caps of the disgusted look Seth gave Summer and then one of the happy couple. haha Anyway, I love how Anna and Seth are so comfortable with each other. They'd be great friends even if they weren't a couple, and I love that.

[Anti-Summer Rant]

I really didn't like Summer in this episode. She can be such a brat. She has to stoop to insulting them and being rude to them. I just can't ship a couple where she's so annoyed by him and keeps talking about him in a degrading manner.

[/Anti-Summer Rant] (Sorry to all the Breakfast Monkeys)