Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by galela:
<STRONG>so true. they did have a room for hailey when she was there. they don't have one for theresa. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee. That's because Hailey is family. They put people from Chino in the poolhouse where they can't pinch anything too valuable. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ryan should see it as a sign of acceptance that he's allowed in the house now.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it may just be that it's a 3-bedroom house.
iwantpinacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

okay so its official. I HATE EDDIE! I found his behavior somewhat creepy before, and borderline stalkerish, but I could understand his reasoning...Well slightly. But there is NEVER an excuse, EVER to hit someone. Especially someone you claim to love. Theresa can do so much better!

I love Theresa's character more and more each time I see her...She is a great character! I may not be a ryan/theresa shipper, but I know a great character when I see one!

most of the episode was awkward for me. It actually hurt me to sit through it. It was funny though. Funny and awkward!

Poor poor Sethela! Poor poor Seth! My heart broke for him! I know that Summer is just confused, but she needs to realize what she chances to lose if she loses Seth...And thats a lot! Go get your man Summer! Don't let such an awesome guy slip away!

I miss luke already [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Line of the Night: Seths line about the seth/summer/dad triangle. "Of all the triangles to sink us, this is by far the least sexiest." So sad, but so seth like! God, I love him!

some funny thoughts. My brother was telling me that his favorite character is seth cause he's so real and my brother and seth are nothing alike. My brother is a definant luke character, but he loves seth and he is in LOVE with summer! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And my brother pointed out another thing to me: Ryan is being un realistic. I love Ryan with all my heart, but he is seriously being dumb by thinking he can kick everyones ass. He just can't!

all and all an okay episode.

Love the Sandy/Kirsten scenes and Haley/Jimmy scenes. Didn't mind the caleb/julie scenes and julies sis was too funny! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Katis:
<STRONG>
And she ate, I almost fell of the couch when Marissa bit into that brownie.
</STRONG>
LOL!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I was thinking the same thing!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at Siobhán. Too true, Ryan is definitely a Cohen now.

Quote:
Originally posted by iwantpinacolada:
<STRONG>I think it may just be that it's a 3-bedroom house.</STRONG>
What about the Nana? They gave her a room.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Last nights episode was great overall. I'm sad that Summer/Seth arn't together anymore (or are they?) but I would think it would be over something more complicated. It's understandable that Summer really loves her dad and is willing to go along with his advice, but she supposedly really loved Seth too, right? So why give him up so easy?

I'm so glad Theresa back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Marissa/Ryan used to be such a great couple (way in the beginning of the show) but now it just seems to drag on. Theresa and Ryan seem to fit with each other better, and they not only have a lover relationship- but they're really good friends too.

Eddie. DIE. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] If there is one thing I can't stand- it's drunk abusing bastards like him. I know how Theresa feels when she says she wants to go back (because of my own personal problems) but I'm happy she's staying with the Cohens.

Aunt Cindy was awesome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Marissa actually did the right thing (for once) by inviting her. Fun to see Julie feeling bad.
Sort of happy that Jimmy and Hayley are dating- they make a nice couple, but I hope what Kristen said about her using people isn't true.

Next weeks episode looks awful. I don't want to judge it before I watch it, but it looks like your typical Las Vegas night (lots of drinks, strippers, drag-queens, etc.) which isn't a good thing.
FanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>You know what I don't get? Why does Ryan has to "bunk" with Seth, don't they live in a mansion? Don't they have tons of available rooms? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
One word. Nookie. Seth is sick of having to sneak all the way down to the pool house. They can have a little vacation of no-sneaking hot slashiness. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited Katis ]
Old 04-23-2004, 07:07 AM
Passionate Fan

First of all, why is Caleb blackmailing Marissa to move in with him and Julie once they are married? One would think that he would not want his future wife's daughter around. He should be glad to not have her in his hair.

I am also glad that Ryan did not go to Eddie as well. There would be no need for that. Ryan is not her brother or father.

Theresa should not be there, she should be with her family if she has any.

Finally as for Eddie, kind of stereotypical having an hispanic guy be abusive toward his girlfriend isn't it?

Eddie struck me as being a decent guy who loves her.
Bronson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 09:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lttlbbygurl:
<STRONG>

did i miss something ? Theresa's pregnant ?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The preview showed Marissa asking Theresa if she is pregnant and she has that how did you guess look.
It has to be Ryan's. That would make for a great story.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wasn't too thrilled about this episode, I liked some aspects, but then I hated others. I liked how they brought in some drama and conflict with Summer and Seth, not because I do not like them as a couple I do, but their relationship was getting a little boring and too perfect. Like someone else has said I didn't like how Theresa called Sandy for help and expected Ryan to not find out, either she is a little dense or she really WANTED Ryan to know, and I am going to go with my second solution because I don't think that Theresa is stupid. Another reason I don't like Theresa being in this episode is because it's like right after Ryan and Marissa get back together the writers have to throw her in immediately to create tension. I'm not being hypocritical I just think that they put too much drama in the Ryan and Marissa relationship than their really needs to be and it makes it difficult for people to enjoy the couple. I'm not saying their shouldn't be any because then the couple would be boring and I also think that through the drama the character of Marissa will grow into a more mature person than she is now.

Now I'm going to quote what others have said on the thread and if I do this wrong I'm sorry!

Quote:
And tonight's episode is another PERFECT example of why. She's mad at Julie - so again she makes it all about HER. Everyone has to suffer because she's having a temper tantrum.
Nevermind that Theresa is having REAL life issues here that actually ARE life affecting, Marissa is having a tantrum. Her mama slept with her exboyfriend whom she ditched for her current boyfriend whom she disrespected for crazyboy she sent back to the asylum. Let's all sit around and cry for her. Meanwhile Theresa is getting pounded on, but
neveryoumindabout that. Marissa feels sorry for herself. Let's all hold her hand.
How are Marissa's problems any less REAL life as you put it than Theresa's? Yes Marissa's problems aren't as common as Theresa's and in some ways not realistic, but it doesn't change the fact that they are REAL in the show and it is effecting Marissa emotionally. I do think that Theresa's situation is more life threatening in physical aspects, but emotionally they are equal because both Marissa and Theresa's problems deal with the act of betrayal. Theresa is betrayed by Eddie because he physically abuses her thus dissolving any shread of trust and security she should feel in a supposive loving relationship. Marissa is once again betrayed by her mother when she sleeps with her ex-boyfriend which also effects trust and security from Marissa's mother who should be a loving and nurturing figure in her life. She is also dealing with the issue of blackmail, now she has to live with her mother again, which in my opinion is an unsafe environment for Marissa, considering her personality, to keep her father's business a float. This act also shows that Marissa does not only think about herself as some say it shows she does sacrifice her happiness and mental health to keep her father from living in poverty.

Quote:
Marissa still bugs me. Mischa could use a little weight on her she just looks sick.
O.K. so Marissa bugs you. Completely understandable and valid opinion, but talking about Mischa's(who has always been thin) body type in describing your annoyance for the fictional character she plays is both irrelvent in this discussion and rude. No offense to the person who said this, I'm sure you are very nice, but this comment really bothered me and I wanted to say something in Micha's deffense.

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited Megaloo1298 ]

Megaloo1298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 10:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Megaloo1298:
<STRONG>I wasn't too thrilled about this episode, I liked some aspects, but then I hated others. I liked how they brought in some drama and conflict with Summer and Seth, not because I do not like them as a couple I do, but their relationship was getting a little boring and too perfect. Like someone else has said I didn't like how Theresa called Sandy for help and expected Ryan to not find out, either she is a little dense or she really WANTED Ryan to know, and I am going to go with my second solution because I don't think that Theresa is stupid. Another reason I don't like Theresa being in this episode is because it's like right after Ryan and Marissa get back together the writers have to throw her in immediately to create tension. I'm not being hypocritical I just think that they put too much drama in the Ryan and Marissa relationship than their really needs to be and it makes it difficult for people to enjoy the couple. I'm not saying their shouldn't be any because then the couple would be boring and I also think that through the drama the character of Marissa will grow into a more mature person than she is now.

Now I'm going to quote what others have said on the thread and if I do this wrong I'm sorry!

O.K. so Marissa bugs you. Completely understandable and valid opinion, but talking about Mischa's(who has always been thin) body type in describing your annoyance for the fictional character she plays is both irrelvent in this discussion and rude. No offense to the person who said this, I'm sure you are very nice, but this comment really bothered me and I wanted to say something in Micha's deffense.

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited Megaloo1298 ]</STRONG>
I did not have anything to say about the comments except the end. It it should be
Joey/Pacey Buffy/Spike
That bothered me.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sexy C-LOL. That's cool, whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't say anything about Max and Liz...then we got problems man. I'm just kidding [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].
Megaloo1298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by iwantpinacolada:
<STRONG>I think it may just be that it's a 3-bedroom house.</STRONG>
Impossible! With all that money, only 3 rooms? Nah. I say at least 5. What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally posted by Katis:
<STRONG>One word. Nookie. Seth is sick of having to sneak all the way down to the pool house. They can have a little vacation of no-sneaking hot slashiness.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Maybe that's it!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy C:
<STRONG>I did not have anything to say about the comments except the end. It it should be
Joey/Pacey Buffy/Spike
That bothered me.</STRONG>
err, ok. whatever. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Megaloo, loved your post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think it is Ryan's baby...I mean it can't be, it would mess so much up!
* Diane * is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread