Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Add me Aleah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

I think they are cute together, and Ryan is better off with Theresa then Marissa, his future stalker.

Remember to vote for Ben/Ryan on the request boardsVote here
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Marissa, his future stalker.
Marissa was a bit crazy in the last episode. But that's what she gets for spending all that time with Oliver.

Lisa
xxlisaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I am sort of a R/M shipper in that IF, and that is a big IF, Marissa gets her act together and starts trusting Ryan and cherishing what she potentially still has with him, I would like to see them get back together. Again, that is ONLY if Marissa does some heavy soul searching and learns some ABC's about some things like trust, etc...

For now, I like that Theresa makes Ryan relax and have some fun. Ryan doesn't have to deal with drama whenever he is with Theresa. He looked so happy and refreshed with her whenever they were kicking back at his place.. That is nice to see. I am not too big about any romance for them.. I mean, for now, I just like to see their special connection as friends. Also, it is difficult to ship R/T whenever it is blatently obvious that Ryan is still deeply in love with Marissa. I guess what I am saying is I want what Ryan wants. And if Ryan essentially wants Marissa, I am for it IF and WHEN she deals with some things.

The one thing that bothered me about Marissa in the last episode was how jealous she was of Theresa. I mean, she was all about big time jealousy and I was baffled as to why she was so upset about seeing Ryan with her. I mean, yes they dated and stuff but she is also a childhood friend of his. It is not like Marissa walked in on the two of them having sex or anything. Hell, she didn't even see them as anything but platonic friends and yet she was so jealous. Yeah, I know half of it had to do with the fact that she was determined to work things out with Ryan and trying to figure out why he kept rejected her and stuff.. But, I was still so baffled with how jealous she was of Ryan spending time with Theresa.. For example, whenever she saw them talking on the stairs where the party was being held. The key word is talking here. That is all Marissa saw Ryan and Theresa doing! I didn't get why she was so upset to see them together.
Old 02-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
posted by Cleveland Rocks:

For now, I like that Theresa makes Ryan relax and have some fun. Ryan doesn't have to deal with drama whenever he is with Theresa. He looked so happy and refreshed with her whenever they were kicking back at his place..
I know! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He actually smiled. I loved his smile in The Gamble when he said "I'll unpack later". It's good for him to have a friend who knows where he comes from.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>

I know! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He actually smiled. I loved his smile in The Gamble when he said "I'll unpack later". It's good for him to have a friend who knows where he comes from.</STRONG>
Yes, it is so refreshing to see Ryan with someone that can relate to him. That is why I only want friendship for Ryan and Theresa. With romance, comes drama, and Ryan is definitely not up for any more drama right now. As friends, Ryan and Theresa work beautifully because that is just what Ryan needs right now in his life. A good friend that knows him and supports him. And Theresa is perfect for him in that way.

And also, Ryan is still in love with Marissa so it would not be fair to Theresa to get involved romantically with Ryan because she would basically be set up to getting hurt because of Ryan's feelings for Marissa.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Cleveland Rocks ]
Old 02-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how long she's going to be on the show for. I like Theresa because she seems to be more independent, confident and comfortable in her own skin. Marissa is always crying.

Peeps... just wrote a fic about the Theresa-Ryan-Marissa thing... TugOLove feel free to check it out.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

NaijaChiqa, great start on the fic! I'm really liking it. Hmmm, what's Ryan doing there? lol Can't wait for the second part. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked how Ryan was more comfortable and relaxed around her. I'm going to enjoy seeing these two together. Add me to the list!

Summer/Seth - Nathan/Haley
Ryan/Theresa - Peyton/Jake
dEepeR tHaN u kNoWw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Cleveland - Ita. That's exactly how I feel. I want whatever Ryan wants. I want him back with Marissa if, like you said, she gets her act together. And I don't want Theresa to get hurt. If Ryan and Marissa end up getting back together again (which will most likely happen) I would like there to be closure between Ryan and Theresa. Granted we didn't know too much about their relationship in the first place, but i'd still like them to resolve whatever it was that they had so Theresa and Ryan can move on peacefully. I don't want Theresa to get hurt if Ryan goes back to Marissa. Yeah, that's what i'm trying to say,. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Great post, Zales.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ITA. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, _Leikela_ I'll post it b4 Wednesday, cos I do not want the actual script to mess with my head [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Guys, what do ITA and UA stand for?

O.K I just thought abotu it... ITA could stand for 'In Total Agreement.' What about UA?

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Just dropping off a Ryan/Theresa wall I made.

800 x 600

Lisa
Old 02-23-2004, 12:43 AM
Addicted Fan

The banner and the wallpaper are so pretty! It's nice to see more and more people are liking R/T. I think Theresa's already more popular than Marissa, and that's saying a lot.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

NaijaChiqa- I just read the chapter and I thought it was great. But I'm extremely curious as to why Ryan's there.

Lisa
Reply   Post New Thread