Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Ryan & Hailey #1 ~ hey she's not his real aunt!

Ok I have to admit.... since the first time that Hailey showed up, I thought something would happen between her and Ryan and I was so disappointed when nothing ever happened between these two. I don't know...for some reason I think they'd be cool together. And can you imagine all the drama in the Cohen family? lol everyone would flip out. haha but anyway.... yeah... I can't be the only one who can see these two as a couple in the future... or well.. something happening in the future. hey, one can hope right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

anyway...I've no idea if there's some other thread about these two already.... so yeah sorry if there is...

~*~ Ryan & Hailey Supporters ~*~

1. *Ledi* / Ledi

... like I said, if you want to be added, let me know. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] oh and, I think we need a name for ourselves... hmmm what's a good name that Ryan & Hailey shippers could have? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited *Ledi* ]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I definitely saw potential when she first showed up. Even my little brother thought they were going to hook up. Please, at least it would be less boring then Jimmy/Hailey (they are like watching two thirty year olds act like they are on Saved By The Bell) or Ryan/Marrissa Co-Dependencey BS.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
AlwaysADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm in! I heart Hailey with pretty much everyone. But Ryan would be awesome, and I did think that something would happen.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Absolute Fan

As soon as Ryan walking into the pool house and Hailey was in her underware wearing his wifebeater I thought something was going to happen between them because I thought that's what would break Ryan and Marissa up...not that whole Oliver drama.
coleyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes! Why do you think Ryan was so intent in "rescuing" Hailey? Hah.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I hadn't thought of it before but they could make a good match.

dawsonandjo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As soon as Ryan walking into the pool house and Hailey was in her underware wearing his wifebeater I thought something was going to happen between them because I thought that's what would break Ryan and Marissa up...not that whole Oliver drama.
Me too! I thought for sure she was gonna be the one that would come between them. Hey maybe next season. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe Ryan wouldn't be so boring if he was with her.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I know. Maybe if Ryan was with Hailey he would stop being a completely boring waste of space on my screen. Sweet. We can only HOPE.

"I remember when the days were long, and the nights when the living room was on the lawn.."
Old 04-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysADreamer:
<STRONG>I know. Maybe if Ryan was with Hailey he would stop being a completely boring waste of space on my screen. Sweet. We can only HOPE.</STRONG>
Well, at least he's hot. Otherwise he'd be just as bad as Marissa.
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Well, at least he's hot. Otherwise he'd be just as bad as Marissa.</STRONG>
I don't find him attractive but I guess if we are comparing him to Mischa he is hotter than that. I think we should lobby for this pairing. Seriously, it would be the MOST hillarious thing ever. Imagine Ryan hitting it with Seth's freakin AUNT.

Old 04-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, at least he's hot. Otherwise he'd be just as bad as Marissa.
This is true!
Old 04-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Imagine Kirsten and Sandy if Ryan and Hailey ever got together. Good Lord that house would go nuts hahah. Kirsten would have a mild heart attack.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

haha I knew there'd be more people who like these two! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm making a list you guys.... if you want to be added then let me know alright? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I wanna be added! Thanks!
Old 04-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Add me too! I really don't ship anyone else on the show except S/S and I think Ryan and Hailey would be a funny, but interesting pairing.

I love Ryan but Marissa I'm a little eh on..she bothers me sometimes. This just seems like an interesting ship and I really thought Hailey wanted him when she first got there.

What's their age difference by the way...I know its not as bad as Luke and Julie
Reply   Post New Thread