Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Pranksters (A/R) #14: Because Rach's ElleGirl interview is..............love.

Banner made by In Fair Verona

Banner made by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+

It's Love

Adam & Rachel Facts:
1) Friends way before the shooting of the OC began.
2) Attended the same acting class.
3) Friends with the same group of people.
4) During shooting for The Pilot episode of The OC, Adam made a comment about him being higher than Rachel. She personally thought he's an A$$hole.
5) After attending the Big in '03 award show, A&R t.p.-ed their celeb-friends houses.
6) In an Emmy '03 after party, A&R were seen grinding on the dance floor.
7) Spotted at their local Target. Someone's ear-shot, Rachel told Adam to not look since she was getting him something.
8) Spotted many times at their local Starbucks.
9) Samaire Armstrong didn't want to say anything about A&R, and yet she didn't have a problem letting everyone know that Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie aren't dating.
10) Tate Donavan said that A&R are just the cutest couple.
11) Adam bought Rachel the book, 'Why Men Love Bitches.' His personal note: Rachel, you're a bitch. -Love, Adam.
12) Adam made Rachel a Death Cab For Cutie CD.
13) Rachel is trying to extend Adam's CD collection by making him listen to hip-hop.
14) Rachel has stated that Adam is very crushable.
15) Adam's ad-libbing makes Rachel begin too. He makes her go for it.
16) Rachel feels that longevity wise, Seth & Summer makes sense.
17) Adam thinks that there is this aura that attracts Seth to Summer. Undeniable.
18) Even Samaire (Anna) wants Seth and Summer together.
19) Rachel wrote I LOVE YOU in ballpoint pen on his sneakers.
20) Rachel said about Adam "When a guy can make fun of you, that's attractive." Who knew that teasing could have so much power over women?"
21) Adam said "And Rachel is nothing like her character either, she's so sweet, and so funny, and nice."
22) Adam's ex girlfriend wasn't comfortable with their kissing scenes. Rachel told Stuff mag that "I think that particular scene made his girlfriend jealous. There were issues."
23) ..."Rachel, who plays Summer, is totally different than her character. In a way, she's almost like Anna. Really funky, really cool. She's definitely not bouncing around in tube tops or anything."- Adam
24) Adam said her eyes are penetrating and doting.
25) "He's totally that guy. He's funny, he's adorable, he's really cool, and he's down-to-earth. I understand why any girl would have a crush on him."- Rachel
26) Rachel would choose Seth over Ryan because she likes the funny guy.
27) Rachel said that he's a great kisser. He's got good lips.
28) US Weekly said they're the most in-love couple.
29) They were told they make a great couple and Adam said with a smile "We agree."
30) Kristin from E said "Either these two take their role research very seriously, or Rachel and Adam are inseparable soul mates one step away from getting hitched."
31) E! Online said "they pulled a Milo and Alexis and locked hands in public at the Annual College Television Awards."
32) Rachel said about working on the OC, especially working with Adam Brody: "he's just so funny in every day life. Working with him is a lot of fun. We play pranks on each other."
33) Adam played a prank on Rachel by going to her trailer and putting a dead frog in her birthday present box. She is plotting on getting him back.
34) After they have shot a scene together, Rachel said they call each other Seth and Summer instead of their real names.
35) They were spotted at the Griddle Cafe, exchanging pecks on the cheek, like, after every friggin' bite. -Ted Casablanca.
36) Rachel said that she and Adam went as "bennifer" to Samaire's birthday party on Halloween.
37) They walked around "cuffed" together. Rachel said "...of course the first thing Adam says when we get there is "I have to go to the bathroom" and he's cuffed to me! He's stupid like that."
38) Adam said "I'll never have a more life-changing year than this last one. I could win an oscar and it wouldn't alter my daily life as much as The O.C has." We know it's about Rachel!
39) The season 2 promo trailer shows the sweet and now famous "Nose Kiss" by A/R.
40) Rachel said on whether she can date a guy like Seth Cohen "If a guy can make you laugh and make fun of you, then that's what would win me over. So, yeah." Adam is just like Seth.
41) Adam/Rachel had their star signs read at the Billboard awards by the AstroTwins. "Their charts show a high compatibility should these two decide to go for an off-screen romance."
42) During Adam’s Teen People shoot, he called Rachel to see if she could stop by. They said “He seems really happy and in love” E News Live
43) A/R were spotted having a conversation at the Season Finale wrap-up party. “Rachel had a serious look on her face while Adam was gesturing a lot. After that “Brody gave Bilson a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled really wide after that”
44) Adam said on Kimmel that cuddling with Rachel “It’s kind of…sweet”
45) “They couldn’t keep their hands off each other” at Suede one night. “Asked if they were ready to confirm they were a couple, the smoochy pair chirped in unison, ‘No comment.’
46) "Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were spotted looking adorably cutesy-wutesy and "very much together" at the Coachella Valley Music Festival out in the desert over the weekend. If you read Party Girl's column, you know it's a done deal." EOnline
47) They are rumoured to be moving closer together. "Brody just bought a home in the Hollywood Hills to be near Bilson, who has lived in a family-owned condo in the area for years. But Bilson thinks that's still too far away and is upgrading to a $1.6 million place just down the street from Brody, our sources say." New York Post
48) "Well, the moment you start talking about who you're dating, everyone just talks about you as a couple. I kind of want to keep it private but we do spend a lot of time together hanging out, being together." Rachel on her and Adam's relationship.
49) Rachel said "We're really close and I have learned so much from him. So, you know..." Again on their relationship!
50) Rachel said "When I'm working on The OC, it's Adam Brody who makes me laugh."
51) Because Kristin (E News) said "They seem very happy" after coming back from campaigning for Kerry in Nevada together.
52) Because E Online's Party Girl said "it's a sweet scene of complete adoration, as the inseparable Adam and Rachel seem to be head-over-heels for each other." from the Esquire House Storytelling event.
53.) Because they are rumored to be engaged.
54) Because Amanda Righetti told Extra "Adam & Rachel, yeah they're together. They're dating. They're an item. They like to hold hands and frolic around set."
55) Because Extra said they went to the Halloween party as Mr. Spaceman and Mrs. Spaceman.
56) Adam told Teen People about Rachel, "I can’t talk about that. Well, OK, fine I will say this: Penny has a mommy. There it is!"
57) Rachel talked about Camp Gallagher to Teen People, "We had barbecues and played capture the flag in the pitch black. Adam got so into it, he was crawling around in the grass, commando style. As for me, I was terrified of getting a tick!"
58) From US Weekly, "Spaceman Adam Brody and his alien gal pal Rachel Bilson were "dancing up a storm for over an hour" a fellow partygoer told Us, at the O.C. Skyy Orange party in Hollywood on October 30."
59) Because McG said they are happy.
60) Olivia Wilde said A/R are not mushy-mushy and annoying. She said they're a team. When Adam works late Rachel waits for him.
61) Rachel is at Adam's loft alot. They drink coffee and read the newspaper every morning and stay home a watch movies every night. They're homebodies. (from US Weekly)
62) When A/R take Penny for a walk it's for "Like two miles! Sometimes they stop at [Chicken chain] Koo Koo Roo or go to the dog park - it's always a long outing for them" (US Weekly)
63) When Adam was on TRL, he said this about hearing the engagement rumors: "It was nice to hear the rumor. It made me feel good"
64) Rachel told ElleGirl what makes the sparks fly with Adam:
On her ideal guy
"A sense of humor and a sense of style. And heart. A lot of heart, definitely"
On her dream date
"Lying in bed, watching a movie and ordering food in."
On keeping it hot
"Always communicate. Always be honest. Always love, no matter what. Be patient."
On having no complaints
"I have experienced love in my life, and for that I feel I have been lucky."

Ways for Adam to Propose: (credit: Em)

1. Stand on a coffee cart and declare his eternal love.
2. Bring her out for a picnic in a field and have an airplane write words in the sky.
3. Whatever it is, dress.like.Wonderwoman.
4. Bring out the handcuffs and make it different.
5. Adam can take Rachel out to dinner and hide the ring in her dessert. He has to keep an eye out though, so she doesn't swallow the ring.
6. Tie a big red bow around Penny's neck and place the ring on it somehow. Put a scroll in Penny's mouth, reading "Will you marry me?" and then teach her to run up to Rachel so she can read it.

(Plan more ways and they can be added to the list)

The Happy Family

(Adam, Rachel and their dog Penny)

Avies:

(credit: ~-Sarah-~)

Pranksters Shipper List
1) Andrea D (Andrea)
2) MiSs CrYs
3) Jenuh84
4) JoozerLoozer (Angelica)
5) -Kat- (Kat)
6) haydensgirl (Jess)
7) [captain oats] (Holden)
8) +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ (Sasha)
9) A Buffy & Spike dreamer (Lily)
10) Semmer (Heather)
11) ja...ja...oey
12) Baby Britney
13) JacquiJack (Jacqui)
14) Are You Happy Now? (Shinie)
15) ** Rachel S **
16) mandine
17) fallingxforever
18) coleyoo (Nicole)
19) PhAt PiGGyE
20) EmmyMcBitchy (Em)
21) QueenBitch (Aly)
22) Hummingbird
23) Cruel Irony (Alex)
24) CutieKatie
25) Patinha
26) MeganMila
27) Pacifierrocks
28) Semmer Fan
29) AlwaysADreamer
30) Sweet x Catastrophe
31) ComeAwayWithMe
32) lilaznangel_17
33) Spud14 (Katie)
34) Jay_10
35) amore85
36) charmedoholic
37) Hot Like Fire
38) .N.A.t.A.L.i.A.
39) Slivisser
40) ~-Sarah-~
41) Krissy_Babi (Krissy)
42) sammyitaly
43) kings05
44) Kelly128
45) gregluver07
46) IHeartSeth
47) *~oRlAnDo's GuRl~* (Rachelle)
48) Wilpen
49.) Natz
50.) Seven65
51.) LarsHoneytoast
52.) MissShannon (Shannon)
53.) choosey
54.) sMoKe A m1rAgE
55.) crazy4TheCalling
56.) punkmusicc
57.) MarstersAngel
58.) brodybilsonfan
59.) * Diane *
60.) sunshine_angel
61.) Rachel Bilson
62.) llablil
63.) katesuperstar
64.) -diana-
65.) Swedishblonde
66.) sethandsummerforever (Amy)
67.) dorksrock
68.) RoswellCutie86
69.) NZOCFan
70.) Aussie bubbles (Nadene)
71.) XxDreamer
72.) RORYJESS16
73.) Kate88
74.) pacifierrocks
75.) idontwannabe73
76.) I Love Cali
77.) MissyCM128
78.) rae-rae
79.) ~Jewel~
80.) BeachBum12
81.) ** Kat **
82.) x*Brooke*x
83.) TaRhEeLPrInCeSs08
84.) adrian1020
85.) Scare Queen
86.) Luckybd
87.) looby_loo87
88.) neko_chan
89.) fairymary
90.) chadfan
91.) Sethummeran1
92.) Cohen4Prez
93.) hcowen
94.) Jaime Bee
95.) funktified (Lil)
96.) XoCmMoX
97.) Xxfaded_dreamxX
98.) FunshyneBare101
99.) miss_v
100.) BlushingAmbition
101.) ashley23

Wanna be added? Just say so.

Eh for my lame title.

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY ADAM!

Last edited by Andrea D; 12-16-2004 at 04:29 AM
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Tis love, 'tis.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Andrea thanks for starting the new thread

The title is great

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay for new thread
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Thought I'd give you guys a heads up; Adam and Rachel were picked as one of the best couples of 2004 according to InStyle.com (and yes in case anyone is wondering; it is the site for the magazine).

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
turambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really?!

Thats so AWESOME!
Old 12-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Quote:
Thought I'd give you guys a heads up; Adam and Rachel were picked as one of the best couples of 2004 according to InStyle.com
Aww, I just went to check that out. So sweet. And true!

Kat | icon |
silver lining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

So is the magizine out yet?

Jordan: I feel like I’ve known you forever.
Jeff: I know me too.
vbmapes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thought I'd give you guys a heads up; Adam and Rachel were picked as one of the best couples of 2004 according to InStyle.com
Awwww.

Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody found love on the set of The O.C.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww. And that Elle Magazine interview is so adorable. "I have experienced love in my life, and for that I feel I have been lucky." That is awesome.
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
JoozerLoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Aww that InStyle thing is sweet. I checked it out.

Quote:
"I have experienced love in my life, and for that I feel I have been lucky."
I can never get sick of that quote

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

turambar thanks for the info. They're so freakin' cute.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aw! There's simply no competition when it comes to A/R. To be honest, they were the only couple I liked out of the eleven on that list.

I never knew Josh & Fergie were an item. I'm so behind on these things.

Yay for the new thread!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
NZOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didnt know Josh & Fergie were together either Jess.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, I posted here a while back. My goal is to start posting more instead of lurking... Anyways, I was wondering if I could be added to the list. I absolutely love Adam & Rachel.
ashley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread