Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pranksters (Adam/Rach) #42: Because Joshachel? Oh My Gawd Eww!

Banner made by In Fair Verona

Banner by JoozerLoozer (Angelica)

Banner by Mernie

Banner by Mernie

It's Love

Adam & Rachel Facts:
1) Friends way before the shooting of the OC began.
2) Attended the same acting class.
3) Friends with the same group of people.
4) During shooting for The Pilot episode of The OC, Adam made a comment about him being higher than Rachel. She personally thought he's an A$$hole.
5) After attending the Big in '03 award show, A&R t.p.-ed their celeb-friends houses.
6) In an Emmy '03 after party, A&R were seen grinding on the dance floor.
7) Spotted at their local Target. Someone's ear-shot, Rachel told Adam to not look since she was getting him something.
8) Spotted many times at their local Starbucks.
9) Samaire Armstrong didn't want to say anything about A&R, and yet she didn't have a problem letting everyone know that Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie aren't dating.
10) Tate Donavan said that A&R are just the cutest couple.
11) Adam bought Rachel the book, 'Why Men Love Bitches.' His personal note: Rachel, you're a bitch. -Love, Adam.
12) Adam made Rachel a Death Cab For Cutie CD.
13) Rachel is trying to extend Adam's CD collection by making him listen to hip-hop.
14) Rachel has stated that Adam is very crushable.
15) Adam's ad-libbing makes Rachel begin too. He makes her go for it.
16) Rachel feels that longevity wise, Seth & Summer makes sense.
17) Adam thinks that there is this aura that attracts Seth to Summer. Undeniable.
18) Even Samaire (Anna) wants Seth and Summer together.
19) Rachel wrote I LOVE YOU in ballpoint pen on his sneakers.
20) Rachel said about Adam "When a guy can make fun of you, that's attractive." Who knew that teasing could have so much power over women?"
21) Adam said "And Rachel is nothing like her character either, she's so sweet, and so funny, and nice."
22) Adam's ex girlfriend wasn't comfortable with their kissing scenes. Rachel told Stuff mag that "I think that particular scene made his girlfriend jealous. There were issues."
23) ..."Rachel, who plays Summer, is totally different than her character. In a way, she's almost like Anna. Really funky, really cool. She's definitely not bouncing around in tube tops or anything."- Adam
24) Adam said her eyes are penetrating and doting.
25) "He's totally that guy. He's funny, he's adorable, he's really cool, and he's down-to-earth. I understand why any girl would have a crush on him."- Rachel
26) Rachel would choose Seth over Ryan because she likes the funny guy.
27) Rachel said that he's a great kisser. He's got good lips.
28) US Weekly said they're the most in-love couple.
29) They were told they make a great couple and Adam said with a smile "We agree."
30) Kristin from E said "Either these two take their role research very seriously, or Rachel and Adam are inseparable soul mates one step away from getting hitched."
31) E! Online said "they pulled a Milo and Alexis and locked hands in public at the Annual College Television Awards."
32) Rachel said about working on the OC, especially working with Adam Brody: "he's just so funny in every day life. Working with him is a lot of fun. We play pranks on each other."
33) Adam played a prank on Rachel by going to her trailer and putting a dead frog in her birthday present box. She is plotting on getting him back.
34) After they have shot a scene together, Rachel said they call each other Seth and Summer instead of their real names.
35) They were spotted at the Griddle Cafe, exchanging pecks on the cheek, like, after every friggin' bite. -Ted Casablanca.
36) Rachel said that she and Adam went as "bennifer" to Samaire's birthday party on Halloween.
37) They walked around "cuffed" together. Rachel said "...of course the first thing Adam says when we get there is "I have to go to the bathroom" and he's cuffed to me! He's stupid like that."
38) Adam said "I'll never have a more life-changing year than this last one. I could win an oscar and it wouldn't alter my daily life as much as The O.C has." We know it's about Rachel!
39) The season 2 promo trailer shows the sweet and now famous "Nose Kiss" by A/R.
40) Rachel said on whether she can date a guy like Seth Cohen "If a guy can make you laugh and make fun of you, then that's what would win me over. So, yeah." Adam is just like Seth.
41) Adam/Rachel had their star signs read at the Billboard awards by the AstroTwins. "Their charts show a high compatibility should these two decide to go for an off-screen romance."
42) During Adam’s Teen People shoot, he called Rachel to see if she could stop by. They said “He seems really happy and in love” E News Live
43) A/R were spotted having a conversation at the Season Finale wrap-up party. “Rachel had a serious look on her face while Adam was gesturing a lot. After that “Brody gave Bilson a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled really wide after that”
44) Adam said on Kimmel that cuddling with Rachel “It’s kind of…sweet”
45) “They couldn’t keep their hands off each other” at Suede one night. “Asked if they were ready to confirm they were a couple, the smoochy pair chirped in unison, ‘No comment.’
46) "Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were spotted looking adorably cutesy-wutesy and "very much together" at the Coachella Valley Music Festival out in the desert over the weekend. If you read Party Girl's column, you know it's a done deal." EOnline
47) They are rumoured to be moving closer together. "Brody just bought a home in the Hollywood Hills to be near Bilson, who has lived in a family-owned condo in the area for years. But Bilson thinks that's still too far away and is upgrading to a $1.6 million place just down the street from Brody, our sources say." New York Post
48) "Well, the moment you start talking about who you're dating, everyone just talks about you as a couple. I kind of want to keep it private but we do spend a lot of time together hanging out, being together." Rachel on her and Adam's relationship.
49) Rachel said "We're really close and I have learned so much from him. So, you know..." Again on their relationship!
50) Rachel said "When I'm working on The OC, it's Adam Brody who makes me laugh."
51) Because Kristin (E News) said "They seem very happy" after coming back from campaigning for Kerry in Nevada together.
52) Because E Online's Party Girl said "it's a sweet scene of complete adoration, as the inseparable Adam and Rachel seem to be head-over-heels for each other." from the Esquire House Storytelling event.
53.) Because they are rumored to be engaged.
54) Because Amanda Righetti told Extra "Adam & Rachel, yeah they're together. They're dating. They're an item. They like to hold hands and frolic around set."
55) Because Extra said they went to the Halloween party as Mr. Spaceman and Mrs. Spaceman.
56) Adam told Teen People about Rachel, "I can’t talk about that. Well, OK, fine I will say this: Penny has a mommy. There it is!"
57) Rachel talked about Camp Gallagher to Teen People, "We had barbecues and played capture the flag in the pitch black. Adam got so into it, he was crawling around in the grass, commando style. As for me, I was terrified of getting a tick!"
58) From US Weekly, "Spaceman Adam Brody and his alien gal pal Rachel Bilson were "dancing up a storm for over an hour" a fellow partygoer told Us, at the O.C. Skyy Orange party in Hollywood on October 30."
59) Because McG said they are happy.
60) Olivia Wilde said A/R are not mushy-mushy and annoying. She said they're a team. When Adam works late Rachel waits for him.
61) Rachel is at Adam's loft alot. They drink coffee and read the newspaper every morning and stay home a watch movies every night. They're homebodies. (from US Weekly)
62) When A/R take Penny for a walk it's for "Like two miles! Sometimes they stop at [Chicken chain] Koo Koo Roo or go to the dog park - it's always a long outing for them" (US Weekly)
63) When Adam was on TRL, he said this about hearing the engagement rumors: "It was nice to hear the rumor. It made me feel good"
64) Rachel told ElleGirl what makes the sparks fly with Adam:
On her ideal guy
"A sense of humor and a sense of style. And heart. A lot of heart, definitely"
On her dream date
"Lying in bed, watching a movie and ordering food in."
On keeping it hot
"Always communicate. Always be honest. Always love, no matter what. Be patient."
On having no complaints
"I have experienced love in my life, and for that I feel I have been lucky."
65) Olivia Wilde said, "Rachel and Adam have such a great relationship, and when you see them kiss each other, it's sooo sweet. When they kiss on the show you know it's coming from a real place."
66) "Ring ring, ring ring...Things aren't looking good - Rachel's not picking up the phone. But suddenly the answerphone kicks in and CG! is delighted to hear the voice of Adam Brody! "Hi, this is Rachel's phone. you'd better not be a guy!" he growls in a fake-menacing tone." (CosmoGirl! UK)
67) When Rachel first saw Adam (on set) she was pleased, and comforted to have him there. (CosmoGirl! UK)
68) Rachel says that Adam is a nice, funny guy! (CosmoGirl! UK)
69) At Elton John's Oscar party he gave her his jacket to wear.
70) EOnline's Party Girl said: "Caught up in each other were Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson, of course" at Elton John's Oscar Party.
71) Rachel told Teen Vogue:
"Relationships are a sacred thing and the more you have only to each other, the stronger you can be."
"They say not to date someone you work with but in this industry it makes things easier. It's nice to have that common ground."
72) "Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson leave Elton John's 13th Annual AIDS Foundation Party and in unison tell US they're going 'to bed!'" (US Weekly)
73) Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were spotted playing tonsil hockey at Club Mansion in SoBe. No one knows why Bilson is even in town. She's not in any of the scenes being filmed.
74) Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were canoodling and looking exactly like they do on the OC.
75) Ted C. doesn't want to gossip about Adam/Rachel because they have their stuff together.
76) Rachel visited Adam in Victoria and was on set with him while he was filming. "Adam and Rachel were both on set the second day and they pretty much killed me. Between scenes he'd always go over and kiss her on the forehead or play-fight after getting punched." (extra)
77) Because Rachel has found someone who makes her laugh.
78) After a year of waiting, we finally go new kissing pics!
79) At Premiere Magazine's New Power party, Adam "skips all the glad-handing and chills out with girlfriend, Rachel Bilson" (Eonline's Party Girl)
80) Rachel's conversation with a fan:
"Omigod!You're dating Adam Brody!"
"Yeah, he's my boyfriend."
"And you're admitting it."
"It's been a long time"
81) Zach Braff told a fan that Rachel flies home to see her boyfriend whenever they get a couple of days off.
82) Adam and Rachel were nominated for Choice TV Chemistry for the 2005 Teen Choice Awards.
83) Hugging and hand holding during the shoot of the new beach promo!
84) A pal says "they are so supportive of each other. They tested their relationship and its proven to be better!"
85) A source says "they are in love and want to settle down" and "Adam knows this is the real thing with Rachel" (Daily Mirror)
86) Adam admits that his girlfriend has him whipped. And Bret says so too!
87) They were spotted and pictured together at The Montage resort in Laguna Beach.
88) "Adam Brody outside Canter's Deli in L.A. saying, "I love you, baby, I miss you" into his cellphone (presumably to girlfriend Rachel Bilson)" (US Weekly)
89) While shopping at Ragtime Denim Doctors "they were very affectionate. She even pinched his butt a couple of times!" (US Weekly)
90) On handling the long distance thing "They make it work. Adam and Rachel seem like they just started dating, that's how happy and in love they are" (US Weekly)
91) Forehead grazing, hugging, laughing, and marshmallow throwing in the new promo!
92) Rachel gets along well with the future in-laws
93) Adam is the disciplinarian and Rachel is the good mom when it comes to taking care of Penny. They're already a team.
94) Rachel sings along and dances tio Big Japan's music. She knows the lyrics to their songs.
95) Adam went along with her to an interview to keep her company
96) "'I like to think I have a good sense of humour….maybe Adam would say different…' She looks over to where he is reading the papers and laughs." (Night and Day)
97) They kept their relationship quiet at first because they wanted it to develop on its own without everyone watching.
98) Is marriage a possibility?
She pauses. "I like to stick to my day-at-a-time belief. All I know is that I’m happy in my life right now. But the truth is I don’t really like to talk about my real life with Adam" (Night and Day)
99) "She looks empathetic but it is easy to see she’s smitten. She frequently glances in Brody’s direction and she doesn’t mind slipping in the fact that he is making a film this summer called In The Land Of Women staring alongside Meg Ryan." (Night and Day)
100) Rachel thinks Adam is very talented.
101) Adam and Rachel won Best Chemistry (TV) at the 2005 Teens Choice Awards.
102) Josh thinks, "They're just so damn cute all of the time... I think they were a little uncomfortable last year when they had to go off and start kissing other people, but this year they're really together as a couple and so they get to car-pool. They save gas miles; it's an environmentally sensitive plan."

Ways for Adam to Propose: (credit: Em)

1. Stand on a coffee cart and declare his eternal love.
2. Bring her out for a picnic in a field and have an airplane write words in the sky.
3. Whatever it is, dress.like.Wonderwoman.
4. Bring out the handcuffs and make it different.
5. Adam can take Rachel out to dinner and hide the ring in her dessert. He has to keep an eye out though, so she doesn't swallow the ring.
6. Tie a big red bow around Penny's neck and place the ring on it somehow. Put a scroll in Penny's mouth, reading "Will you marry me?" and then teach her to run up to Rachel so she can read it.

(Plan more ways and they can be added to the list)

The Happy Family

(Adam, Rachel and their dog Penny)

Avies:

(credit: ~-Sarah-~)

Pranksters Shipper List
1) Andrea D (Andrea)
2) MiSs CrYs
3) Jenuh84
4) JoozerLoozer (Angelica)
5) -Kat- (Kat)
6) haydensgirl (Jess)
7) [captain oats] (Holden)
8) +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ (Sasha)
9) A Buffy & Spike dreamer (Lily)
10) Semmer (Heather)
11) ja...ja...oey
12) Baby Britney
13) Bluebird of Happiness (Jacqui)
14) Are You Happy Now? (Shinie)
15) ** Rachel S **
16) mandine
17) fallingxforever (Alicia)
18) coleyoo (Nicole)
19) PhAt PiGGyE (Amy)
20) EmmyMcBitchy (Em)
21) QueenBitch (Aly)
22) Hummingbird
23) Cruel Irony (Alex)
24) CutieKatie
25) Patinha
26) MeganMila (Megan)
27) Pacifierrocks
28) Semmer Fan
29) AlwaysADreamer
30) Sweet x Catastrophe
31) ComeAwayWithMe
32) lilaznangel_17
33) Spud14 (Katie)
34) Jay_10
35) amore85
36) charmedoholic
37) Hot Like Fire
38) .N.A.t.A.L.i.A.
39) Slivisser
40) ~-Sarah-~
41) Krissy_Babi (Krissy)
42) sammyitaly
43) kings05
44) Kelly128
45) gregluver07
46) IHeartSeth
47) *~oRlAnDo's GuRl~* (Rachelle)
48) Wilpen
49.) Natz
50.) Seven65
51.) LarsHoneytoast
52.) MissShannon (Shannon)
53.) choosey
54.) sMoKe A m1rAgE
55.) crazy4TheCalling
56.) punkmusicc
57.) MarstersAngel
58.) brodybilsonfan
59.) * Diane *
60.) sunshine_angel
61.) Rachel Bilson
62.) llablil
63.) katesuperstar
64.) -diana-
65.) Swedishblonde
66.) sethandsummerforever (Amy)
67.) dorksrock
68.) RoswellCutie86
69.) NZOCFan (Jess)
70.) Aussie bubbles (Nadene)
71.) XxDreamer
72.) RORYJESS16
73.) Kate88
74.) pacifierrocks
75.) idontwannabe73
76.) I Love Cali
77.) MissyCM128
78.) rae-rae
79.) ~Jewel~
80.) BeachBum12
81.) ** Kat ** (Kat)
82.) x*Brooke*x
83.) MTVVJ08 (Colie)
84.) adrian1020
85.) Scare Queen
86.) Luckybd
87.) looby_loo87
88.) neko_chan (Neko)
89.) fairymary
90.) chadfan
91.) Sethummeran1
92.) Cohen4Prez
93.) hcowen
94.) Jaime Bee
95.) funktified (Lil)
96.) XoCmMoX
97.) Xxfaded_dreamxX
98.) FunshyneBare101
99.) miss_v
100.) BlushingAmbition
101.) ashley23
102.)True Daisy lover4ever
103.)TheDarkAngelicOne
104.)Kjella
105.) Mernie
106.) Summerth4ever
107.) ampliphy
108.) adambrodyluva
109.) donnaxoxo
110.) Muizzz
111.) Ali213
112.) iluvspike
113.) toons
114.) gjade21
115.) Shadows89
116.) 2unique1
117.) _CrUsH_
118.) .dentyne.fire.
119.) foxybabygirl
120.) alpha_spyda
121.) TheLastDay
122.) VinylJunkie
123.) noname185
124.) peyt0n
125.) MadameBovary
126.) hansy
127.) othocfan15
128.) jeytonleytonfan
129.) prettyeyesnads
130.) SupportMcPhee
131.) ramsey
132.) dingobaby
133.) crazy4pacey_99
134.) Javababe (Sam)
135.) dixieland_dreamer
136.) luvjls23
137.) OyWithThePoodlesAlready
138.) dayblazes
139.) Stefigus
140.) BreathofJasmine
141.) xJibertyx
142.) *Marissa*
143.) AllEnglishReject
144.) oth_naley23
145) >>Val_haydenlover26<< (Val)
146.) ^coops^
147.) lightofshadows (Leanna)
148.) Obsessed01 (Erica)
149.) macarenna (Mel)
150.) PACEYANDIE
151.) princess_sparkles
152.) punkrockprinzessin
153.) i~luv~adchel
154.) rich10
155.) Sweet_Honeycomb
156.) bilsonbrodyfan
157.) cdgeiger
158.) octobersmoke
159.) Blemma
160.) FehrlyBrendan
161.) Millie117
162.) Canadianchick_115
163.) tru-calling4eva (Tezza)
164.) loveunrequited
165.) Crazed_Fan
166.) xocourtneyxo
167.) kbear78
168.) _indelible
169.) onepapergirl
170. *Drea*
171. Last Winter
172. =A/R=
173. RA4Evah

Wanna be added? Just say so.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

at the title.

You're just sooo proud of yourself aren't you mummy?

Old 09-21-2005, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh but of course dear Neko. Chels will love the title.

Now, anyone who wanted to be added, could you either PM me, or say it again. My computer hates me too much for me to be able to go back and check.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the title and i want new pics..And chels , i love your fic and what you did with it. Is the baby a boy ir a girl?
Old 09-21-2005, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread Holden! Gotta love the title!! Chels will be so thrilled!

Old 09-21-2005, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesuperstar
Thanks for the new thread Holden! Gotta love the title!! Chels will be so thrilled!
yeah she will , but she was kiddin when she said she loved them so it's ok
Old 09-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

she spent all day talking about the Josh-Rach love....cuz she's a pathological liar!!

Old 09-21-2005, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACEYANDIE
yeah she will , but she was kiddin when she said she loved them so it's ok
Yeah, she was so obviously kidding.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [captain oats]
Oh but of course dear Neko. Chels will love the title.

Now, anyone who wanted to be added, could you either PM me, or say it again. My computer hates me too much for me to be able to go back and check.
Oh my God I do When I saw it I started to laugh which is very very bad because my roommate is asleep. But great title and so true!
Old 09-21-2005, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgeiger
Oh my God I do When I saw it I started to laugh which is very very bad because my roommate is asleep. But great title and so true!

good to hear you saying that!!

Old 09-21-2005, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks should go to Neko, since she came up with it.

Although, I inspired it? Which does make sense..
Old 09-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Oh of course it does
Old 09-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Duh! It soo does.

Too much coffee and coke for me.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah...that's the problem: coffee and coke. And here I thought you were dropped on your head as a child...
Old 09-21-2005, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

New thread! I love the title

icon by: lasha4god
Closed Thread   Post New Thread