Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pranksters (Adam/Rach) #26: Because his butt is irresistible to her

Banner made by In Fair Verona

Banner by Mernie

It's Love

Adam & Rachel Facts:
1) Friends way before the shooting of the OC began.
2) Attended the same acting class.
3) Friends with the same group of people.
4) During shooting for The Pilot episode of The OC, Adam made a comment about him being higher than Rachel. She personally thought he's an A$$hole.
5) After attending the Big in '03 award show, A&R t.p.-ed their celeb-friends houses.
6) In an Emmy '03 after party, A&R were seen grinding on the dance floor.
7) Spotted at their local Target. Someone's ear-shot, Rachel told Adam to not look since she was getting him something.
8) Spotted many times at their local Starbucks.
9) Samaire Armstrong didn't want to say anything about A&R, and yet she didn't have a problem letting everyone know that Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie aren't dating.
10) Tate Donavan said that A&R are just the cutest couple.
11) Adam bought Rachel the book, 'Why Men Love Bitches.' His personal note: Rachel, you're a bitch. -Love, Adam.
12) Adam made Rachel a Death Cab For Cutie CD.
13) Rachel is trying to extend Adam's CD collection by making him listen to hip-hop.
14) Rachel has stated that Adam is very crushable.
15) Adam's ad-libbing makes Rachel begin too. He makes her go for it.
16) Rachel feels that longevity wise, Seth & Summer makes sense.
17) Adam thinks that there is this aura that attracts Seth to Summer. Undeniable.
18) Even Samaire (Anna) wants Seth and Summer together.
19) Rachel wrote I LOVE YOU in ballpoint pen on his sneakers.
20) Rachel said about Adam "When a guy can make fun of you, that's attractive." Who knew that teasing could have so much power over women?"
21) Adam said "And Rachel is nothing like her character either, she's so sweet, and so funny, and nice."
22) Adam's ex girlfriend wasn't comfortable with their kissing scenes. Rachel told Stuff mag that "I think that particular scene made his girlfriend jealous. There were issues."
23) ..."Rachel, who plays Summer, is totally different than her character. In a way, she's almost like Anna. Really funky, really cool. She's definitely not bouncing around in tube tops or anything."- Adam
24) Adam said her eyes are penetrating and doting.
25) "He's totally that guy. He's funny, he's adorable, he's really cool, and he's down-to-earth. I understand why any girl would have a crush on him."- Rachel
26) Rachel would choose Seth over Ryan because she likes the funny guy.
27) Rachel said that he's a great kisser. He's got good lips.
28) US Weekly said they're the most in-love couple.
29) They were told they make a great couple and Adam said with a smile "We agree."
30) Kristin from E said "Either these two take their role research very seriously, or Rachel and Adam are inseparable soul mates one step away from getting hitched."
31) E! Online said "they pulled a Milo and Alexis and locked hands in public at the Annual College Television Awards."
32) Rachel said about working on the OC, especially working with Adam Brody: "he's just so funny in every day life. Working with him is a lot of fun. We play pranks on each other."
33) Adam played a prank on Rachel by going to her trailer and putting a dead frog in her birthday present box. She is plotting on getting him back.
34) After they have shot a scene together, Rachel said they call each other Seth and Summer instead of their real names.
35) They were spotted at the Griddle Cafe, exchanging pecks on the cheek, like, after every friggin' bite. -Ted Casablanca.
36) Rachel said that she and Adam went as "bennifer" to Samaire's birthday party on Halloween.
37) They walked around "cuffed" together. Rachel said "...of course the first thing Adam says when we get there is "I have to go to the bathroom" and he's cuffed to me! He's stupid like that."
38) Adam said "I'll never have a more life-changing year than this last one. I could win an oscar and it wouldn't alter my daily life as much as The O.C has." We know it's about Rachel!
39) The season 2 promo trailer shows the sweet and now famous "Nose Kiss" by A/R.
40) Rachel said on whether she can date a guy like Seth Cohen "If a guy can make you laugh and make fun of you, then that's what would win me over. So, yeah." Adam is just like Seth.
41) Adam/Rachel had their star signs read at the Billboard awards by the AstroTwins. "Their charts show a high compatibility should these two decide to go for an off-screen romance."
42) During Adam’s Teen People shoot, he called Rachel to see if she could stop by. They said “He seems really happy and in love” E News Live
43) A/R were spotted having a conversation at the Season Finale wrap-up party. “Rachel had a serious look on her face while Adam was gesturing a lot. After that “Brody gave Bilson a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled really wide after that”
44) Adam said on Kimmel that cuddling with Rachel “It’s kind of…sweet”
45) “They couldn’t keep their hands off each other” at Suede one night. “Asked if they were ready to confirm they were a couple, the smoochy pair chirped in unison, ‘No comment.’
46) "Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were spotted looking adorably cutesy-wutesy and "very much together" at the Coachella Valley Music Festival out in the desert over the weekend. If you read Party Girl's column, you know it's a done deal." EOnline
47) They are rumoured to be moving closer together. "Brody just bought a home in the Hollywood Hills to be near Bilson, who has lived in a family-owned condo in the area for years. But Bilson thinks that's still too far away and is upgrading to a $1.6 million place just down the street from Brody, our sources say." New York Post
48) "Well, the moment you start talking about who you're dating, everyone just talks about you as a couple. I kind of want to keep it private but we do spend a lot of time together hanging out, being together." Rachel on her and Adam's relationship.
49) Rachel said "We're really close and I have learned so much from him. So, you know..." Again on their relationship!
50) Rachel said "When I'm working on The OC, it's Adam Brody who makes me laugh."
51) Because Kristin (E News) said "They seem very happy" after coming back from campaigning for Kerry in Nevada together.
52) Because E Online's Party Girl said "it's a sweet scene of complete adoration, as the inseparable Adam and Rachel seem to be head-over-heels for each other." from the Esquire House Storytelling event.
53.) Because they are rumored to be engaged.
54) Because Amanda Righetti told Extra "Adam & Rachel, yeah they're together. They're dating. They're an item. They like to hold hands and frolic around set."
55) Because Extra said they went to the Halloween party as Mr. Spaceman and Mrs. Spaceman.
56) Adam told Teen People about Rachel, "I can’t talk about that. Well, OK, fine I will say this: Penny has a mommy. There it is!"
57) Rachel talked about Camp Gallagher to Teen People, "We had barbecues and played capture the flag in the pitch black. Adam got so into it, he was crawling around in the grass, commando style. As for me, I was terrified of getting a tick!"
58) From US Weekly, "Spaceman Adam Brody and his alien gal pal Rachel Bilson were "dancing up a storm for over an hour" a fellow partygoer told Us, at the O.C. Skyy Orange party in Hollywood on October 30."
59) Because McG said they are happy.
60) Olivia Wilde said A/R are not mushy-mushy and annoying. She said they're a team. When Adam works late Rachel waits for him.
61) Rachel is at Adam's loft alot. They drink coffee and read the newspaper every morning and stay home a watch movies every night. They're homebodies. (from US Weekly)
62) When A/R take Penny for a walk it's for "Like two miles! Sometimes they stop at [Chicken chain] Koo Koo Roo or go to the dog park - it's always a long outing for them" (US Weekly)
63) When Adam was on TRL, he said this about hearing the engagement rumors: "It was nice to hear the rumor. It made me feel good"
64) Rachel told ElleGirl what makes the sparks fly with Adam:
On her ideal guy
"A sense of humor and a sense of style. And heart. A lot of heart, definitely"
On her dream date
"Lying in bed, watching a movie and ordering food in."
On keeping it hot
"Always communicate. Always be honest. Always love, no matter what. Be patient."
On having no complaints
"I have experienced love in my life, and for that I feel I have been lucky."
65) Olivia Wilde said, "Rachel and Adam have such a great relationship, and when you see them kiss each other, it's sooo sweet. When they kiss on the show you know it's coming from a real place."
66) "Ring ring, ring ring...Things aren't looking good - Rachel's not picking up the phone. But suddenly the answerphone kicks in and CG! is delighted to hear the voice of Adam Brody! "Hi, this is Rachel's phone. you'd better not be a guy!" he growls in a fake-menacing tone." (CosmoGirl! UK)
67) When Rachel first saw Adam (on set) she was pleased, and comforted to have him there. (CosmoGirl! UK)
68) Rachel says that Adam is a nice, funny guy! (CosmoGirl! UK)
69) At Elton John's Oscar party he gave her his jacket to wear.
70) EOnline's Party Girl said: "Caught up in each other were Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson, of course" at Elton John's Oscar Party.
71) Rachel told Teen Vogue:
"Relationships are a sacred thing and the more you have only to each other, the stronger you can be."
"They say not to date someone you work with but in this industry it makes things easier. It's nice to have that common ground."
72) "Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson leave Elton John's 13th Annual AIDS Foundation Party and in unison tell US they're going 'to bed!'" (US Weekly)
73) Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were spotted playing tonsil hockey at Club Mansion in SoBe. No one knows why Bilson is even in town. She's not in any of the scenes being filmed.
74) Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson were canoodling and looking exactly like they do on the OC.

Ways for Adam to Propose: (credit: Em)

1. Stand on a coffee cart and declare his eternal love.
2. Bring her out for a picnic in a field and have an airplane write words in the sky.
3. Whatever it is, dress.like.Wonderwoman.
4. Bring out the handcuffs and make it different.
5. Adam can take Rachel out to dinner and hide the ring in her dessert. He has to keep an eye out though, so she doesn't swallow the ring.
6. Tie a big red bow around Penny's neck and place the ring on it somehow. Put a scroll in Penny's mouth, reading "Will you marry me?" and then teach her to run up to Rachel so she can read it.

(Plan more ways and they can be added to the list)

The Happy Family

(Adam, Rachel and their dog Penny)

Avies:

(credit: ~-Sarah-~)

Pranksters Shipper List
1) Andrea D (Andrea)
2) MiSs CrYs
3) Jenuh84
4) JoozerLoozer (Angelica)
5) -Kat- (Kat)
6) haydensgirl (Jess)
7) [captain oats] (Holden)
8) +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ (Sasha)
9) A Buffy & Spike dreamer (Lily)
10) Semmer (Heather)
11) ja...ja...oey
12) Baby Britney
13) JacquiJack (Jacqui)
14) Are You Happy Now? (Shinie)
15) ** Rachel S **
16) mandine
17) fallingxforever
18) coleyoo (Nicole)
19) PhAt PiGGyE
20) EmmyMcBitchy (Em)
21) QueenBitch (Aly)
22) Hummingbird
23) Cruel Irony (Alex)
24) CutieKatie
25) Patinha
26) MeganMila
27) Pacifierrocks
28) Semmer Fan
29) AlwaysADreamer
30) Sweet x Catastrophe
31) ComeAwayWithMe
32) lilaznangel_17
33) Spud14 (Katie)
34) Jay_10
35) amore85
36) charmedoholic
37) Hot Like Fire
38) .N.A.t.A.L.i.A.
39) Slivisser
40) ~-Sarah-~
41) Krissy_Babi (Krissy)
42) sammyitaly
43) kings05
44) Kelly128
45) gregluver07
46) IHeartSeth
47) *~oRlAnDo's GuRl~* (Rachelle)
48) Wilpen
49.) Natz
50.) Seven65
51.) LarsHoneytoast
52.) MissShannon (Shannon)
53.) choosey
54.) sMoKe A m1rAgE
55.) crazy4TheCalling
56.) punkmusicc
57.) MarstersAngel
58.) brodybilsonfan
59.) * Diane *
60.) sunshine_angel
61.) Rachel Bilson
62.) llablil
63.) katesuperstar
64.) -diana-
65.) Swedishblonde
66.) sethandsummerforever (Amy)
67.) dorksrock
68.) RoswellCutie86
69.) NZOCFan
70.) Aussie bubbles (Nadene)
71.) XxDreamer
72.) RORYJESS16
73.) Kate88
74.) pacifierrocks
75.) idontwannabe73
76.) I Love Cali
77.) MissyCM128
78.) rae-rae
79.) ~Jewel~
80.) BeachBum12
81.) ** Kat **
82.) x*Brooke*x
83.) TaRhEeLPrInCeSs08
84.) adrian1020
85.) Scare Queen
86.) Luckybd
87.) looby_loo87
88.) neko_chan
89.) fairymary
90.) chadfan
91.) Sethummeran1
92.) Cohen4Prez
93.) hcowen
94.) Jaime Bee
95.) funktified (Lil)
96.) XoCmMoX
97.) Xxfaded_dreamxX
98.) FunshyneBare101
99.) miss_v
100.) BlushingAmbition
101.) ashley23
102.)True Daisy lover4ever
103.)TheDarkAngelicOne
104.)Kjella
105.) Mernie
106.) Summerth4ever
107.) ampliphy
108.) adambrodyluva
109.) donnaxoxo
110.) Muizzz
111.) Ali213
112.) iluvspike
113.) toons
114.) gjade21
115.) Shadows89
116.) 2unique1
117.) _CrUsH_
118.) .dentyne.fire.
119.) foxybabygirl
120.) alpha_spyda
121.) TheLastDay
122.) VinylJunkie
123.) noname185
124.) peyt0n
125.) MadameBovary
126.) hansy
127.) othocfan15
128.) jeytonleytonfan
129.) prettyeyesnads
130.) SupportMcPhee
131.) ramsey
132.) dingobaby
133.) crazy4pacey_99
134.) Javababe
135.) dixieland_dreamer
136.) luvjls23
137.) OyWithThePoodlesAlready
138.) dayblazes
139.) Stefigus
140.) BreathofJasmine
141.) xJibertyx
142.) *Marissa*
143.) AllEnglishReject
144.) oth_naley23

Wanna be added? Just say so.

Last edited by [captain oats]; 06-07-2005 at 11:06 PM
Old 06-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

New thread! Thanks mummy

As promised to vecastone, here is...

You Make Me Wanna

and

ET

Last edited by neko_chan; 06-05-2005 at 08:51 PM
Old 06-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No probs babe

Ushhhhher!
Old 06-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Yay new thread Thanks for starting it Holden!

Quote:
ok, ok , I know I´ve been off line for a long time now. And that last time I was here I was visiting another forum.... but ( don´t punch me) I thought Adam and Rachel dating was a rumor.
vecastone you are so cute hehe People think they started dating around Nov/Dec 2003 So it's been a long while now. And of course we wouldn't punch you

I still can't believe out of all the pics of them outside the Restaurant, the kissing one was blurry

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Weeee...kiss pics!

Old 06-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee. Kissing

I was dropped from the moonbeam and sailed on shooting stars.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

god I love Adam and Rachel so much there so cool i still cant believe why dont they just come out and say they are dating but hey if they didn't it wouldn't be fun like stalking for some proof pics and things lol so yea!
Twin:FINE,you can have Nick for his 32 episodes
Kickem:I want him always NO wait...I want Firass!!
Twin:I will hit you ok!,kickem look Firass Dirani is mine!
Kickem:Fine be a meanie weanie *kicks u and runs*
Old 06-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it went down like this.

Up until the ‘big in 03’ thing happened, I think Adam and Rachel were friends. I think they became suck good friends that they were each other’s favorite person to work with on the show. That bled over to hanging out away from the show. And the clique inside the cast became Adam, Rachel and Josh, and when the older crowd decided to hang out it was Adam, Rachel, Josh, Melinda and Peter. Those were the core group of friends on the show. The close friendship that Adam and Rachel had quickly grew into friends with benefits. They couldn’t hold there attraction back any longer, yet at the same point they both stopped themselves from letting it get serious (probably because of the whole it never works out when you work with each other myth) and played off there true feelings to each other for a little while longer. Adam confided in Josh how much he really liked her, and Rachel confided in Melinda about how much she really liked him. But I believe sh** hit the fan at the ‘big in 03’ event because Adam and Rachel had been hanging out tons up until that point and my guess is that the physical side had come into play between the two. I think Adam and Rachel had maybe talked about it a night, two nights, or a week before that night. Something like “ I like you so much Adam, but this could ruin our carriers if we take it to the next level.” So maybe they had decided to take a break or something, but when Samari and Misha started getting flirty and touchy with Adam, you can tell in the pics that Rachel was pissed. I think they had a jealousy fight that night and decided to be together for good. Hence no more flirty Adam with his costars other than Rachel after that night. And then we saw the happy pose with them at Kid Rocks after party for the ‘Big in 03’ deal. I think that was after the fight and make up where they decided to be together and that was our first official Adam and Rachel together photo.

Premiere Party for the OC 7/29/03: just friends

Grind premiere 8/13/03: just friends

TV Guide After party 9/21/03: just friends, although there was gossip in the mags that they were bupin and grindin on the dance floor.

Van cleef & Aperele’s collection party 9/23/03: just friends but maybe something more, Rachel probably asked him to go and he said yes cause he knew he liked her.

Knotts Farm 10/26/03: friends and probably something more.

Then obviously the VH1 Big in 03 and Kid Rocks after party where they might have decided to get serious after a tiff that might have happened. Look at Melinda scowling at Misha. Like a “ Get off of Rachel’s man you b**ch.

Anyway it’s just a thought.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I love hearing theories!

That's a pretty interesting and fun one OC311.

I hope some day after A/R are old and married with kids that they finally sit down and tell their entire love story and we can finally get the answers to all the blanks we have to fill in with our imaginations (although that is very fun too).

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 06-06-2005, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OC311, I like your theory (and all the pretty pics). LOL at the look Melinda is giving Mischa, I'd never noticed that..I like the idea of Rachel having talked about Adam with her. Mindy is definitely a Prankster!

I always assumed that things moved passed the flirty stage at the time when they stopped posing together so much. They were pretty touchy-feely in the earlier photos we have, but that seemed to stop after the Halloween, Kid Rock pics. The Vh1 Big in '03 event seems to be the last where they're happy to be in lots of photos together and even at that they tend to be posing with other people in the photo too. After that the photos of just the two of them seem to stop...except for occasional events later on.

I am so jealous of the the people on set who got to see the cuteness that is A/R get together!

Kat | icon |
Old 06-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

did u guys say that adam is going to be jay leno tomorrow?? i am so watching it then.

btw i love those pictures with adam/rachel at the store..
Old 06-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Total Fan

all the pics!
Old 06-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kat-
OC311, I like your theory (and all the pretty pics). LOL at the look Melinda is giving Mischa, I'd never noticed that..I like the idea of Rachel having talked about Adam with her. Mindy is definitely a Prankster!
Mindy totally is!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that last pic. It's totally my fave.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 06-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually Adam won't be on until tomorrow night!!

Simone
Closed Thread   Post New Thread