Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay it's not positive, but this is from the same magazine that about a month or so ago said Brad and Jen would be together forever and that Kate and Orlando would marry. I always find these things funny, of course his head is down he is reading lol.

Link
Old 02-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanx for the scan fairymary! I liked their last 'body language' analyze better tho,haha!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the scan!

Quote:
It was so hilarious and we walked around cuffed together telling people we were one person, but of course the first thing Adam says when we get there is "I have to go to the bathroom" and he's cuffed to me! He's stupid like that.
Thats really funny!!
Old 02-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairymary
Okay it's not positive, but this is from the same magazine that about a month or so ago said Brad and Jen would be together forever and that Kate and Orlando would marry. I always find these things funny, of course his head is down he is reading lol.

Link
You should see the one they did of Jared and Scarlett, you'd think they hated each other completely! The body language analysis' always make me laugh even when it's good stuff, cos half the time it doesn't mean anything other than two people simply being near each other

xx Shinie xx
Old 02-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, I'm new :waves: I love this couple, they're so cute.
I love in the UK, and read heat pretty often, and those body language things are always so funny, and usually sound pretty much totally made up! I love the bit about her curled lip meaning she's angry, hello! she's talking, her lips move! Plus thats one of they're least 'together' pictures (apart from the ones where they're trying not to be seen together!) so no wonder they could write bad stuff about it!

People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end

icon by Daisy - thanks!
Old 02-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw Rachel on Regis and Kelly this morning. She looked sooooo sooo pretty (as usual) and I thought it was one of her better interviews. She seemed to get her feelings across about the show nicely. The clip they showed for thursday's episode was great too.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, but the best part of the interview was they asked her about how her year was or something like that, and then she said something like how she had a really good year, and then quickly added "because of the show" but I got the impression she was talking about Adam.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread