Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" (View Post)
I haven't seen OTH in ages and I never actually finished watching the final season!
I loved that show, I'm going to rewatch it sometime, I am doing other DVDs first.
Dan♥Blair
Old 11-24-2014, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
Aw that's sweet. Do you want to do a re-watch? I haven't seen The OC for over 2 years.
I haven't watched it in about that long too

I need to do a re-watch
Old 11-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Happy thanksgiving, y'all! Gosh, I haven't posted in here in ages. That's quite a conversation you all have going about OTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I haven't watched it in about that long too

I need to do a re-watch
Hey babe.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 11-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

hey you

look at my new title I'm in the mod club now I'm still in shock about it really.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations!
Old 11-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hey you

look at my new title I'm in the mod club now I'm still in shock about it really.
Awww congrats, girl! I'm so proud!
Old 11-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

thank you guys

I'm still getting use to it. Sebastian made it happen for me
Old 11-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
thank you guys

I'm still getting use to it. Sebastian made it happen for me
congrats
Dan♥Blair
Old 11-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

I will never stop wondering why Hugh Jackman doesn't have a board. I don't have time to moderate let alone post anymore, but I guess I would try to make time to moderate a board for him if there was one. He's that special to me. Seriously, that man and his wife are my role models.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will never stop wondering why Hugh Jackman doesn't have a board. I don't have time to moderate let alone post anymore, but I guess I would try to make time to moderate a board for him if there was one. He's that special to me. Seriously, that man and his wife are my role models.
aw.
Dan♥Blair

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 11-29-2014 at 07:43 PM
Old 11-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree, he is an amazing person and actor
Old 11-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not big on posting in this thread, but I've been neglecting it so I'll try to keep up.

Quote:
I agree, he is an amazing person and actor
Yeah, Hugh is a unique person. He exudes so much positive energy and he is so philosophical. I don't think I've actually seen an actor quite like him. He's a mixture of vulnerability, strength, masculinity, femininity, intelligence, child-like innocence, and charisma with a sense of morality and self that is highly spiritual. In real life, he is so gentle, loving, and child-like - incredible with kids and even sings children's songs. He forgave his mother who abandoned him as a child with open arms. He is so sensitive and emotional and yet he is capable of playing a character completely opposite to him: Wolverine. In real life, he loves to sing and dance and embrace his femininity, yet he also excels at playing bad guys on screen who are so different from him (like The Prestige). Did you see him in The Fountain and Les Miserables? I think those characters were closest to his true self. The authenticity he conveyed in those films was truly remarkable. And in The Boy From Oz, the heart and energy with which he performed was enigmatic. But the way he is dedicated to his wife and children is one of the most inspiring things I have seen. Even Nicole Kidman said, "The sexiest thing about Hugh Jackman is how devoted he is to his wife and family."

I'm glad you got a board for Sebastian. Sadly, I'll likely never get a board for Hugh.

And gosh, how cute these pic spam are? Who wouldn't want to hug this man?

I adore a man who is not embarrassed to hold ponies for his daughter:

Or dolls:

Or pink backpacks with a scooter:

And he's a babysitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
aw.
Thanks, bb!

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 11-29-2014 at 08:42 PM
Old 11-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree he is so inspirational and child like and so funny

I love his love of music and dance he was great in les mis and fountain is good up until the end where it gets a bit weird

have you seen the gag reel for van helsing? I watch that movie for the gag reel. he breaks all the props and is a goof the whole time.

real steel has a good gag reel of him and Dakota goyo plus that movie makes me stand up and cheer for him and the robot plus he actually took boxing lessons from sugar ray and he loves pac man and always watches his matches, the remote box in the movie had the Brazilian flag on it for Hugh's love of pac man.

look now you got me rambling on how much I love Hugh

did you know Oscar and Ava are adopted because deb can't have children of her own Ava still looks a lot like Hugh even tho she is adopted
Old 11-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Aw wow, Jen! I had no idea you loved him that much. I'm so excited to not be the only one! I didn't think anyone would be interested, but it's nice knowing you and Sarah would help me campaign for a board. I have some other friends on FF who might be interested too if they realize others are interested. I'll have to ask.

Yeah, I did know that Deb and Hugh were sadly infertile, tried IVF for a couple of years, then she had miscarriages. So sad, but I'm so happy they were able to complete their family through adoption. Their kids are so precious. Oscar is African American, white, and Native American I think, and they adopted him the year before Hugh became famous. And Ava is Mexican and German. I'm mixed so I always loved that they adopted mixed kids, especially b/c mixed kids are usually the ones who get left out since statistically white families usually adopt kids who are all white and black families usually adopt kids that are all black. Ava does look a little like Hugh, probably because she copies his facial expressions. She's such a daddy's little girl!

Did you know that Deb and Hugh have been fighting to improve adoption laws in the U.S. and Australia for the past decade, to make it safer, less expensive, and more efficient for families to adopt? And last year, they had their first break through victory. The prime minister of Australia backed a law that Deb had lobbied to make adoption easier and safer in Australia. Before that, families would give up because it would take them years to even get the child. Deb and Hugh are patrons of the Worldwide Orphan Foundation and Deb is the founder of a nonprofit called National Adoption Awareness Week. They are so actively involved in many other ways as well in helping children be placed in loving families, get proper nutrition, and education. They spend more time doing that than Hugh spends acting! A lot of people don't realize that.

Oh, yes, he is so funny! I don't have the Van Helsing or Real Steel DVDs, but I did see the bloopers that were on YouTube. I was told there are more bloopers on the DVDs though. But the bloopers on YouTube are hilarious. Hugh is so clumsy and silly! I love Real Steel, by the way!

Les Mis is so powerful. I really wished he'd won the Oscar, but I understand that nobody really wins against Daniel Day Lewis.

I think The Fountain is one of those movies that people will either find weird or a masterpiece. For me it was a masterpiece, but that is because I really connected with its message. I am a very spiritual person and the film was enlightening for me. It is my favorite Hugh Jackman movie and interestingly enough, recently I heard Hugh say that it is his favorite movie that he's made too and that he has a major soft spot for it because it meant a lot to him. He's a very spiritual person.

Did you see Hugh host the Oscars? He was so funny, and his singing and dancing at the Oscars was amazing.

Quote:
he loves pac man and always watches his matches, the remote box in the movie had the Brazilian flag on it for Hugh's love of pac man.
I had no idea! You taught me something new!

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 11-30-2014 at 01:04 PM
Old 11-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know about the adoption thing see you taught me something new

yes there are way more bloopers and they are so funny.

if you make a campaign I would so join and I bet you will get more people then you expect to join, Hugh is an amazing person