Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hotgal:
<STRONG>Does anyone else recognize oliver from the last season of Dawsons Creek. He looked so much younger, but i guess he was playing around the same age type. He was the boyfriend of the little girl joey(katie holmes ) was babysitting for her professor. He has curly blond hair and it was long.</STRONG>
Oh wow I never realized that. I am still trying to picture him.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

Ah, you see. I like your prediction. You're smarter than me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
haha...it aint about bein smarter, just more obsessed with Ry and Sum [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

here is a younger pic of Taylor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

just a question can this be like his apprecaiton thread, or should i or someone create one and leave this as a debate thread?

also http://lostnfound.topcities.com/galleries.html#j is link to captures of Taylor in Phantom of the Megaplex

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited Ice Queen follower ]

darylbeth
Old 01-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oliver freaks me out, seriously. What a psycho! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But the scariest thing about him is how good he is at his craziness. He's totally played Marissa (let's be honest, that wasn't very difficult), but he's got everyone except Ryan and Luke thinking he's ok. He's so good he manipulated Ryan into doing things he knew would sabotage his relationship with Marissa. (Never mind that she's an idiot for not trusting Ryan.) I don't like him one bit, but he's smooth. Taylor Handley is doing a great job with the role and making Oliver thoroughly creepy.

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

okay we havent seen ne eps with oliver in them yet. but i gotta stay, hes totally creepy. *shivers* god and i feel so sorry for ryan, i mean hes only trying to protect marissa, and rightly so, and olivers using it all against him. luke and ryan are the only two who really see him for who he is. total weirdo. hes freaky man, and it seems like that who he is, like its totally natural to him which freaks me out even more.

- Harlee -

>>icon credit pink paisley
Shameless Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Total Fan

I don't like Oliver. I find him very annoying. He needs to die already - and take Marissa with him.

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have always expressed my hatred for Oliver, but after this past episode, I see that the guy is just an evil genius. I think he made R/M more interesting, and definitely highlighted how much they shouldn't be together. Marissa obviously doesn't deserve Ryan. I was glad that Oliver finally got a beatdown, but I would have been happier if it wasn't on school property. Ryan is in alot of trouble, but not as much as Marissa will be in the next episode. I only heard one shot in the preview so I'm thinking O's gonna hurt himself, but I actually want him to shoot Marissa. The bullet could graze her or something. It could happen.
OK, back on topic, I no longer loathe Oliver, but I definitely don't love him either. Taylor is doing a great job portraying him.
Old 01-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Taylor used to be so cute. What happened? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Taylor used to be so cute. What happened? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
marissa [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 01-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

LoL, you just won't give up with Marissa, will ya? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] This sounds really mean, but I just hope that Oliver does the show a favor and shoots himself. I mean, he doesn't have to die. But at least enough to put him in the hospital and in therapy. And then move him far, far away from Orange County. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Banned

Me, I think Oliver should kill Marissa, flip out, and take off.

But that's too much to hope for.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was watching CSI on Spike TV and Taylor Handley (Oliver) was on. Looks like a lot of The O.C. stars like to make an appearance on that show. He played a guy named Max, he had blonde spikey hair.

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited SoloxSoul ]
Beatrix Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I hate Oliver. I really do. Never have I hated a fictional character so. Seriously, if I saw him walking down the street or something, I would go all Crouching Tiger on his pill-popping @$$.

If he doesn't shoot himself in the next new episode, there is seriously NO justice in the world.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SoloxSoul:
<STRONG>I was watching CSI on Spike TV and Taylor Handley (Oliver) was on. Looks like a lot of The O.C. stars like to make an appearance on that show. He played a guy named Max, he had blonde spikey hair.</STRONG>
I just saw that last night too, and I dodn't really like Oliver, so I refused to feel sorry for the kid he played in CSI.
Karmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Oliver's creepy. I hate him, but I really do love to hate him. There are some characters in TV shows that I just hate. But I can really appreciate this character. I think he's completely nuts, and it's great. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]