Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

duadiddy-I saw your "Waiting" video which was awesome! I have yet to see your "Yellow" one though. My computer wouldn't let me download it but I'll keep trying.

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

diadiddydiddy-Finally saw your "Yellow" video and it was amazing! I really liked what you did. Good job!

-Christy
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 02:41 AM
New Fan

SASHA , thank you for emailing it, unfortuantely I can't open it, even when I press right click and save target as, then it doesn't open... Maybe you cantry to send it again or post it here ??? Thank you for all your help !
Everwood : Ephram and Amy
The O.C. : Ryan and Marissa
KaTieJoshLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 11:02 AM
Passionate Fan

i'd like to see the 2 vids,yellow and the other,but the links aren't working for me
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
they give me an html page
Old 01-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

duadiddydiddy, just saw Waiting, you did a really great job!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] It was awesome, keep it up!

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
_kwyjibo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

ok i got to see the vids!!
great job by the way!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by KaTieJoshLover:
<STRONG>SASHA , thank you for emailing it, unfortuantely I can't open it, even when I press right click and save target as, then it doesn't open... Maybe you cantry to send it again or post it here ??? Thank you for all your help !</STRONG>
I sent it as an attached file not a link. It wouldn't download for you? Aww, weird. I'll try again in a bit.

Sasha
Old 01-15-2004, 02:40 AM
New Fan

Sasha...bad news...I downloaded it twice and I even tried to open it directly but all the time I get that there is an error on the file. So if you can post it here, it would be great, otherwise thanks for the help and never mind...

Most important is that we get a R/M video on that song !!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone started yet?
Everwood : Ephram and Amy
The O.C. : Ryan and Marissa
KaTieJoshLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Can I request a video with Luke in it? Please? *begs*

Perferably a video from last night's episode, when he was in the golf cart. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:52 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone,
Here is the other Seth and Summer video that my sister and I have made. The song is called I'm diggin it by Alecia Elliot. Hope you like it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://imdigginit0.tripod.com/

Jennifer
JennyBugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

That was good, JennyBugz. I liked the bigness of the video. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fantastic video, Jennifer!

Sasha
Old 01-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, first post. Anyways, no time for introductions and stuff. I finally, after weeks of failed attempts, have been able to get one of my oc videos on to a site. I've been using tripod but they keep kicking me off, because they don't allow me to store my videos on the site or something. So I ended up using imagestation.com for my storage and I put a link on my new tripod site that goes to my video. The only problem is that to be able to access videos from imagestation you have to be a member. (yeah, I know it sucks.) So I here's my link to my site. http://oc_videos.tripod.com/
From there you can click the link "Everything You Want". If you are already a member of imagestation great, but if you are not you would have to sign up. I not trying to advertise the web site or anything, they just make it that way. But it actual is free and easy to sign up if you really want to see it. If you don't, no problem.
So for those who are members, after you click the link a new web page with pop up and there will be a link to the right that says "Download Video" after you click this another small window will pop up and click "Download Video" again. Then it should stream or something.
I'm still going to try again to make it work somehow that you can still watch the video if you don't have an account in imagestation.com or you don't want to get a free account. My brother says he might know a way to get it to stream right from the site (if he's telling the truth or will be nice enough to do it). But I'm afraid they will delete my site again. O well. Just keep you fingers crossed! I hope you enjoy the video if you can watch it.
FYI: It is a Summer/Seth video for the song "Everything You Want" by Verticle Horizon. I have more videos I haven't yet uploaded, but I have to see how well this works first and how many people can or will actually watch it.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey there, welcome to the boards! I have an imagestation account but the link to your site might be incorrect or down. It says 'Page cannot be displayed' I really would like to see your video so you might want to check that out! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Letting out the noise inside of me
Who cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Downloading it right now!!

I made a new video. It's Seth/Summer and the song is 'Stay Away' By Rooney. Here's the link. Just click on the second video album and it should come up. The first album has 'Yellow' and 'Waiting' which are also Seth and Summer videos, if you're interested!

GO

You will be lonely, Craig.
HyperBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread