Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2005, 07:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Well Overall the episode was OK for me...

I knew Caleb was going to bite the big one, but damn I didn't actually want him too. I am glad Julie gave in and took the drink away from Cal before he drank it, but somehow, I am thinking she will be involved somehow...maybe they will find all the open gelcaps or maybe she misplaced some pills he couldn't have or something... not sure, but I am sure it isn't over for JuJu. OMG and Kirsten's reaction sucked IMHO. I mean instead of having a breakdown, that I expected, since it is her father, she grabs a bottle of vodka and walks off. So not believeable, considering Kirsten never drank her problems away like this... She is getting more and more on my nerves...

Seth and Summer, AWWWW, but I am alittle sick of the run around, I hope it sticks this time, cause if not, I am just going to hope that they move on... I knew it would turn out that way, but Seth's speech was great... "Seth Cohen is a TOOL!" LMMFAO anyways, I loved it. I am just waiting on Seth to tell him she loves him, cause we have gotten those words from Seth a couple of times, but not from her yet :sad:

Trey/Ryan/Marrisa - let it be over soon.

Theresa - Glad she encouraged Ryan to believe Marrisa, but why would her mom say you look like your dad more and more, cause when we left off, it was either Eddie's or Ryan's, so I wonder if she and Eddie had a DNA test done and it was his?

So overall, it was alright...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+
why would her mom say you look like your dad more and more, cause when we left off, it was either Eddie's or Ryan's, so I wonder if she and Eddie had a DNA test done and it was his?
Well ... that's the damn writer's going ... we're not going to reveal that just yet. Hence the non-shot of the baby,

I'm thinking it's Eddie's, although there would be more drama if it was Ryan's ... but that would be a darker turn for "The OC" ... but very soap operatic.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 07:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Agreed!

I certainly hope it's Eddie's and not Ryan's, only for the fact that, I don't like Theresa and the fact that if it is Ryan's, it was wrong to make him think she miscarried and his first child didn't make it...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 05-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

I definetly think Julie's pill stunt it going to cost her. That was done so "in your face" that you can't help but expect that.

But, judging from the previews, do you think Marissa is in peril ... or is FOX good at editing promos? Honestly, I wish Summer was the one "supposedly shot at" ... just because it would give her something to do next season, instead of be "self centered" and "bitchy".

kenny | credit
Old 05-16-2005, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Exactly... Summer needs some type of "OMG In Your Face Shocking Moment" for her character, cause lately, her character is reduced to self centeredness and hypocracy and she has much more potential then that. I know Mischa is the center female, but she gets all the shocking storylines. (Stalker Oliver) (Attacked By Trey) (OD'ed in TJ) (Lesbien Relationship) (Drinking) and so many more to count and I think the torch needs to be passed on. I think the previews will be misleading and everyone will think it's Marrisa, but it will turn out to be someone else, maybe Trey pushes Marrisa out of the way. to redeem himself for what he did, I dunno, not sure yet, so many possiblities..
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 05-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you Sasha. Although Mischa is great with those storylines I'd like to see Summer get some like that too.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think the previews will be misleading and everyone will think it's Marrisa, but it will turn out to be someone else, maybe Trey pushes Marrisa out of the way. to redeem himself for what he did, I dunno, not sure yet, so many possiblities..
Ooo I never thought of that! And it's the perfect way to get rid of him too. If this actually happens, you SOOOO called it Sasha!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
TrueLovePJer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I miss Holly. She was better than Jess The Drug Ho.

Quote:
OMG and Kirsten's reaction sucked IMHO. I mean instead of having a breakdown, that I expected, since it is her father, she grabs a bottle of vodka and walks off. So not believeable, considering Kirsten never drank her problems away like this... She is getting more and more on my nerves..
Believe me it is different for everyone. Kirsten was in a state of shock and instead of crying on Sandy's shoulders she turned to her bottle and I'm sure broke down in her bedroom, but we didn't get to see that because they ran out of time. I bought it as a very powerful scene and I am glad they didn't have her start bawling right then and there. It'll probably take a few weeks for the realization to hit her. Like I said it is different for everyone.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey all im new to this thread!!! not t the show though, seen everyone.
I liked this episode, but summer needs more to her character!!!
DID ANYONE SEE THE TRAILER FOR THE FINALE????????? LOOKS SO INTENCE

KTBSPA
*Stacey W* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 06:34 AM
Extreme Fan

yah i think holly was great.. i hope she comes back soon
dayblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

*Still hasnt seen preview for season finale* ...where can i find?!?!?!?!

x
Old 05-18-2005, 08:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I personally hope Holly stays gone, but I would love to see a really great villaness come in for Season 3, that they actually let stick around. One that you honestly love to hate, you would hate to see her go, but you hate her character. Three good examples are Amanda (Melrose Place) Gina (90210) and Valerie (90210) I love it when they have bad characters to come in to spice things up, first that was Julie, but lately she has gotten soft, but I would love to see maybe a stepsister for Summer to come in and shake things up, or maybe have a girl move into Marrisa's old house next to the Cohen's, kinda like the bad girl next door. I certainly hope they change things up a bit and include some more cast members...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9

Old 05-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I think Jess could be the next Valerie.

I want her to stay. She is my OC eye candy.

kenny | credit
Old 05-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Agreed with Ken.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200
Agreed with Ken.
Right on, CoolCat!

We should start a thread for her ...