Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Yes, I do have to get going. Sorry I couldn't stick around much tonight! I'm definitely thrilled to see Trey tomorrow then. Talk to you later
Okay. Goodnight. I'll be on tomorrow at like 9 pm my time. I am meeting with a friend to study physics at 7 though.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 06-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

those episodes were good i love the end of mallpisode with the fry and how they kinda echoed s1

the whole malex thing was weird to me to, and was very happy when it was over

oh the next episodes are very good, with trey being there lots of drama, that is all i am saying
Old 06-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I'm watching that one right now before I take a break to go workout.

ETA: And now I know where my icon is from!
Yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
I love the scene with RM in the tent. Then, "Who are you?" And Ryan with the french fry... "Whoever you want me to be!"
Yeah I love that bit, very cute!

I think Seth wanting Marissa and Ryan to get back together wasn't really self-absorbed, I think he genuinely thought that they were happiest when together, and it's natural for him to want the four of them to all be back together again. And Summer was there to tell him when to stop interfering too much.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" (View Post)
I think Seth wanting Marissa and Ryan to get back together wasn't really self-absorbed, I think he genuinely thought that they were happiest when together, and it's natural for him to want the four of them to all be back together again. And Summer was there to tell him when to stop interfering too much.
Yeah, I think you're right about Seth now that I think about it.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

You guys are making me more excited for the Trey stuff. I do remember quite a bit of it, at least the major stuff concerning Marissa, but I'm sure I don't remember like any details so it'll be really enjoyable to watch again!

Quote:
Yeah, I think it seemed to be a little of both. They wanted to portray that Seth was doing it in his usual Seth, self-absorbed, way, but at the end of the day, I do think he just wanted Ryan to be happy after his breakup with Lindsay.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

So The Blaze of Glory was your last ep, right? The Brothers Grim next is quite a good one. I often remember eps by their Sethummer moments and it has a particularly cute one in it.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

I don't remember the name, but I finished 216 last night, the one with the bonfire.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that's the one. The bonfire and Captain Oats.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

The Brother's Grim is great, Jamie. I love the RM moments in it and I love the stuff with Sandy/Ryan and Ryan/Trey. The Seth/Trey interaction was funny too.

Quote:
So The Blaze of Glory was your last ep, right? The Brothers Grim next is quite a good one. I often remember eps by their Sethummer moments and it has a particularly cute one in it.
Haha, that's awesome because I remember episodes by what happens with Ryan and the Cohens mostly and I usually forget all the relationship stuff after not watching for a while. I honestly couldn't tell you what happens with Sethummer in that episode. I really don't remember. Maybe I need to re-watch too.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

I totally understand how you can remember episodes by SS moments. I am like that with other shows, for sure.

Well, The Brothers Grim sounds good! Can't wait to watch it for SS, Trey, and everything else!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
Haha, that's awesome because I remember episodes by what happens with Ryan and the Cohens mostly and I usually forget all the relationship stuff after not watching for a while. I honestly couldn't tell you what happens with Sethummer in that episode. I really don't remember. Maybe I need to re-watch too.
They have that cute scene where Seth talks about being neurotic...ring any bells?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Jamie, if you begin watching tonight way before I get back (cause you probably will), then just put your thoughts on all the scenes in a long post and keep editing it and I'll reply to it all individually when I get back. The Ryan/Trey/Marissa stuff at the end of this particular episode is lovely.

ETA:
Quote:

They have that cute scene where Seth talks about being neurotic...ring any bells?
Oh no. It still doesn't ring any bells. I'll maybe re-watch the episode tonight when I get back and tell you what I think when I get to that scene. How's that? I just remember the Seth/Trey stuff, "Ryan says you talk a lot." ANd of course the whole RM/Trey plot. I did just make a Ryan/Trey vid after all.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

You two normally discuss the eps at about 3am my time, otherwise I'd join in more.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You two normally discuss the eps at about 3am my time, otherwise I'd join in more.
Awww, wow, that's quite a time difference! It's like 8 pm my time that we usually discuss. Where do you live? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

In England, I think I'm 6 hours behind you? OK so you start at like 1 or 2am my time and then it goes on.

Last edited by "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel"; 06-10-2010 at 09:35 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread