Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll take the O.C cause I've never seen One tree Hill.
Old 05-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

The OC baby!!!!!!!!
all because of Adam & Rachel!!!!
alpha_spyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

The O.C. for all the above stated reasons and so much more. I watch OTH, but it's more of a... "I'm not doing anything, let's indulge in some drama for an hour than forget about it." With the O.C., it's more like, "I cannot miss a second of this, I will skip homework for it" and after it's over I'm still ranting and raving about what happening until the next episode. OTH, just doesn't come to life for me the way the OC does.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

I watch both but like OTH better cause I kinda got into the O.C late in the game and have really no idea whats going on but I still watch it.

SO I PICK BOTH SHOWS IF THATS OK!!!
Old 05-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Towards the beginning of the seasons, I most definitely would have picked The O.C. Now? I most definitely pick OTH.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi!
i watch both The OC and One tree hill. but i think the oc is better...
one tree hill is the typical teenage show with the typical teenage surreal drama and blah blah blah.... and the oc is unrealistic too but as it's funny i let it pass. besides, i don't watch tv because i want to see real situations. i have life for that matter...

mAru :ya_bella:
mAru buratti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 06:39 PM
New Fan

oc

Last edited by Marissa Cooper; 05-30-2004 at 08:12 PM
Marissa Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

If you asked me a few months ago, I would have said The OC--w/o a doubt. But Ive come to sorta kinda find that I dont like it as much--dont get me wrong, Im still basically an addict, but I think Ive become more of an OTH fan as both seasons progressed. But who knows, next season I might switch again or find a new show to freak out about.
Vacate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

One Tree Hill has become so unbelievable , we just watch it to make fun of it now. Where I love The O.C. and they deal with good subject matter.

So I pick the O.C.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

few months ago i wouldve told you the oc.. but now id have to say i LOVE OTH .. the oc is too unrealistic for me .. while oth has a lot of drama, but thats high school.. i mean can you seriously name one person who didnt see any drama at their school ? but i still love the oc .. i just like OTH better plus there are more hot guys in oth ..

"The are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it."<3
/<3
add me!!
LovinLafferty_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Two Words. Seth Cohen.

Definately The OC. OTH has too many couples switching around, I can't keep up. And the music on The OC is awesome. Sophia Bush is the only reason why I watch OTH.

Quote:
Originally posted by LovinLafferty_23
few months ago i wouldve told you the oc.. but now id have to say i LOVE OTH .. the oc is too unrealistic for me .. while oth has a lot of drama, but thats high school.. i mean can you seriously name one person who didnt see any drama at their school ? but i still love the oc .. i just like OTH better plus there are more hot guys in oth ..
Well the thing is, The OC isnt suppose to be a high school drama. I like that it focuses on the kids outside of school. Plus, I find the adult storylines on the OC more interesting than OTH's. I think OTH is right up there with the OC being unrealistic. I know Oliver was a big joke but I mean C'mon, who gets married while still in high school? As for the hot guys... I'm gonna have to disagree with you again. OTH can bring in all the hotties they want but The OC still has Seth Cohen and NO ONE beats Seth Cohen. Except maybe Adam Brody.

Last edited by Sweet x Catastrophe; 06-03-2004 at 02:15 PM
Sweet x Catastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would have to say OTH. I don't even watch the OC anymore though I tape it and then make DVDs out of them in case I ever do want to watch it.

Beginning of the season I was all for the OC but then they started to move away from the Seth/Ryan friendship to concentrate on the romantic relationships.

As I can't stand Marissa or R/M that spoiled Ryan for me. His character has been reduced to rescuing ladies and I have seen no prgression in the development of Ryan. I can't stand S/S so that kind of spoiled Seth for me. These couples got together way too fast and already being portrayed as being meant for each other. I miss Outsiders Ryan/Seth.

I still like the parents but wished they could be transplanted to OTH where the adults with the exception of Whitey are kind of pathetic or boring.

The main reason I don't watch anymore is because I am of the opinion that Ryan/Seth have the best chemistry on the show and since they will never get together not on Network TV and the writers have basically reduced the airtime of Ryan/Seth time I stopped watching.

As for OTH I like the fact that except for N/H all the teens are single. I can totally see N/H breaking up which would be great.

Plus all the actors have chemistry with each other and I continue to have hope that N/P will get back together or if not J/P.

The OC is a better written show and has a more talented cast but I as a viewer am not interested in the show anymore.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona
The O.C. for all the above stated reasons and so much more. I watch OTH, but it's more of a... "I'm not doing anything, let's indulge in some drama for an hour than forget about it." With the O.C., it's more like, "I cannot miss a second of this, I will skip homework for it" and after it's over I'm still ranting and raving about what happening until the next episode. OTH, just doesn't come to life for me the way the OC does.
BIG A** WORD!!

i basically just watch OTH when i channel surf and when im bored but the OC i can never miss an eppy..
``[lil q] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

I've never seen OTH so I'm gonna say The OC. I don't actually think I'll watch OTH. From what I've read of everyone's opinions here it seems very drama filled. And I'm done with drama as soon as DC has finished on C5. And also, I could never stand Chad Micheal Murray!
Old 06-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

OTH because of the concentration on books, art, and music...3 of my favorite things. It could use a lot of improvement in some areas, but the stuff they do get right I completely love.

the O.C., on the other hand, I've only watched 4 or 5 episodes because I only watch it when I don't have anything else to do. Truthfully, I find it kind of boring, and the only thing I really enjoy about it is Seth/Summer.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
22 Umbrellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread