Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrendaBarrett:
<STRONG>rachel-bilson.net has bigger pics of her at Independent Spirit Awards.</STRONG>
I just saw the pics. She looks amazing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Who's that lady beside her?(3rd pic) Is that her mom?

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
01Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Wireimage has yet more pics of Mischa. Mischa at the pedicure, Mischa at the manicure, Mischa getting her hair done... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's The Red Carpet Retreat.

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mischa looks really pretty in the pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
iwantpinacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

No wonder she looks pretty after this treatment you can't look bad [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Holy fvckin hell, that cover itself is a reason to buy the soundtrack well the music is also one big plus [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

While we are at it - Samaire did also one of these beauty retreats Samaire and the Cadillac

Melinda at S. Weitzmann Oscar Dinner,Pretty in Pink

I think I want to be a celebrity [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited ^cloud^ ]

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

cloud, sooo there with you. Look at the amount of silly events they have on Oscars day.Hee, I wish I was living the good life! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DustyMama at TWOP posted a summary of Melinda Clarke's interview to Soap Opera Digest. You can follow the TWOP link to see it but I guess there's no problem posting it here.

Quote:
There is a 4-page interview with Melinda Clarke in the latest Soap Opera Digest (with GH people on the cover). It's not on their website, unfortunately. I know we're not supposed to type in entire articles, so here is some if it, paraphrased a bit so it's "legal." MC sounds like a really funny, cool, woman. Oh, it's called "Interview With The Vamp" if you're looking for it.

On MIA Caitlyn: "We think it would be hilarious if we kept mentioning her, but never actually see her again."

On "40-year-old" Marissa: "I grew up in Orange County and there are kids who look older and mothers who look younger. It's not unrealistic that a mother and daughter would look only 10 years apart. It said in the script that the character should look older. It said something like, 'Tall, thin, looks and acts older than she is.' That's Mischa."

On Julie sleeping with Luke: "We're looking forward to seeing how angry we can make people. My own mother was like, 'She's sleeping with Luke? How tacky!'"

On playing a "bitch": "People used to be like, 'I hate Julie, she's such a bitch.' Now they're like, 'I liked it better when she was more of a bitch.'"

On playing a bitch and being a mom: "When I have to discipline my daughter in public, I'm afraid that people are going to be like, 'She really is like Julie!' Someone is going to slap me!'"

Her dream storyline: To have Julie and Jimmy do therapy together.

Her fave non-Julie quote: When Sandy and Seth were making fun of Danny's too-big comedy and were like, "Those gentiles aren't funny."

On being a "diva": "I think I'm going to be like Cher, because I seem to have a lot of gay fans."

She also talks about being on DAYS OF HER LIVES with her dad, and about Lady Heather and her Xena characters. She's had 2 action figures made in her likeness - from Xena and from Spawn, so she talks about that. Also discusses being a mom and playing a mom when she's still pretty young.
all credit goes to DustyMama

Melinda Clarke is cool as hell! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
Old 02-29-2004, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't want to see her and Jimmy go to theraphy together. It's gonna be like the Deb/Dan storyline in OTH.
iwantpinacolada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
On "40-year-old" Marissa: "I grew up in Orange County and there are kids who look older and mothers who look younger. It's not unrealistic that a mother and daughter would look only 10 years apart. It said in the script that the character should look older. It said something like, 'Tall, thin, looks and acts older than she is.' That's Mischa."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Samaire looks cute in those pics at wireimage.
BrendaBarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the links to the pics and the article.

awesome cd cover, can't wait to get it.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was in Target today reading some magazine and some1 had written in asking if Ben adn Mischa were dating and they got a quote from Ben and he sayd that they were in FACT dating i was so shocked does anyone kno if this is true? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndsi:
<STRONG>I was in Target today reading some magazine and some1 had written in asking if Ben adn Mischa were dating and they got a quote from Ben and he sayd that they were in FACT dating i was so shocked does anyone kno if this is true? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well never trust the written word [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Don't know about the article/quote of Ben but last week he did a lot of interviews and always denied dating Mischa so why would he say 'Yes' in this magazine and then keep on denying -makes no sense to me.
Actually I never thought Mischa/Ben were/are dating-I just don't see it but everything is possible [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ^cloud^:
<STRONG>

Well never trust the written word [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Don't know about the article/quote of Ben but last week he did a lot of interviews and always denied dating Mischa so why would he say 'Yes' in this magazine and then keep on denying -makes no sense to me.
Actually I never thought Mischa/Ben were/are dating-I just don't see it but everything is possible [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yea i really didnt believe it but i had to be sure [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i can only dream [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

The O.C.: Health Hazard?
by Ben Katner

Samaire Armstrong would never advocate giving up The O.C. (which, coincidentally, she does tonight at 9 ET on Fox). However, she does recommend tuning in without acting out. Although her character, bootylicious brainiac Anna, is as levelheaded as they come, not all of the prime-time sudser's pretty young things are models of the role variety.

"After the episode where Marissa OD'd on drugs, [the network ran] the whole 'If you're having suicidal thoughts, please call this number' [PSA],'" she recalls for TV Guide Online, "and we actually got a call from the head of the association saying that their calls had increased by 20 or 30 percent — which is a good and bad thing. It's like, does that mean that people who watch our show have a tendency to commit suicide, or are we really helping people?"

All kidding aside, the Not Another Teen Movie costar loves that her fictional friends in Newport Beach, Calif., are magnets for trouble. "The bigger the problems, the better"... that's her motto. "Forget about the war and the famine and all that," she suggests, tongue in cheek. "Right in our studio, we've got this [unreal] society set up and built around instant gratification.

"[In that imaginary kingdom] this is how we're going to deal with things," she continues, on a roll. "We're going to do the most shocking thing possible, and it'll be done. Then we'll have another set of problems to deal with, and we'll solve them in the same shocking way. And we'll get greater and greater ratings every time!" At least for so long as Fox keeps reminding viewers not to pull such stunts at home.
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I read in the official board that Lindsay Lohan confirmed that Ben and Mischa are dating. She said she was good friend with them and when asked if she was giving her number to Ben in some party she said they are friends and he could have her number if she wanted but that him and Misha were dating.

Do remember that I read this at the official message board. Which means that the possibility of being true is quite low. Crazy place.Crazy kids there. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

* Ana *
Old 03-01-2004, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

From Tvshowsondvd.com
Quote:
Last October we brought to you the no-bones-about-it report that The O.C. was coming to DVD in 2004:

Warner also indicated that two new hit series--the youth drama The O.C., which it produces for the Fox network, and prime-time soap Nip/Tuck, which it produces for cable's FX--will soon come to DVD as well. No (release) dates were offered.

Since Nip/Tuck news was posted by us last Thursday, we naturally called Warner Home Video on Friday and asked "What's going on with The O.C.?"

We were told that they are working on it, and that it'll be out before the end of the year. No other release information was given to us by Warner, but it's probably a safe bet to expect that it arrives before the 2nd season starts airing...it's a natural tie-in.

But wait! There's more! Thanks to readers like Paul Hillsdon and Peter Edfelt who wrote in, we can pass on to you that a company called Neuron Syndicate has let the cat out of the bag for even more information than that!

Neuron is getting a lot of attention this weekend, because they are the ones who designed the box covers for The Alien Quadrilogy, and have now been rumored to be designing the boxes for the forthcoming Star Wars Trilogy DVDs that were announced in early February.

But they've also been commissioned to design the covers for The O.C. - Season 1 box set! So, if their servers aren't overloaded with Star Wars fans trying to find a hint of info about their release (some images of possible SW designs were posted the other day, but were taken down very quickly), you can go to Neuron's official site and read the news about The O.C. for yourself. The site is Macromedia Flash-based, so there's no way to jump directly to the desired page. But if you click on "enter site", and then on "News" at the right end of the menu below the main graphic, you'll see The O.C. nestled in the middle of the news list. Here's a small graphic of what you're seeing when you click that link:

In case you don't have excellent vision, here's the text of that graphic:

In the following weeks Neuron Syndicate will commence designing "The OC" Season One DVD release for Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. With season two already in production, solid viewer ratings, and the beginning of a cult-like following, the studio will include all 27 episodes in one six disc collection. The drama series, which debuted August 2003, premiered to 7.5 million viewers. OC has shown tremendous growth has earned the credit "addictive" from TV Guide's Matt Roush.

So this looks like a 6-DVD set with 27 first-season episodes on it (7 of which haven't even aired yet!), probably hitting around the late summer/early fall timeframe. Sounds like a plan to us! Stay tuned, because we'll have more for you about the first DVD release of this hot prime-time soap opera, just as soon as Warner releases the details.
[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Melis ]
Old 03-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news on the dvd Melis [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread