Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2003, 09:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

The O.C. Loopholes

Here we can discuss mistakes or non-continuation or loopholes in general that we see on the O.C. because we should be rewatching our O.C. tapes and we'll probably notice some of these.

Here's one that I noticed.

It practically took Ryan half an hour to get from the Cohen's to the Four Seasons

Yet Anna had no trouble going from Four Seasons to the Cohen's to be with Seth.

Perhaps she flew on her broomstick.
SATiNribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I remember that scene in the Chrismukkah episode where Kirsten and Sandy come in the house with the movies and leave the door opened. They go with the kids to another part of the house and just leave it open. I know it must be a safe neighbourhood but come on [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And on The Countdown, I think Seth's bed is in a different position than past episodes. Isnt the place where was now the t.v. supposed to be a little hall that leads to the door?

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is the actual poolhouse that Ryan lives in the same poolhouse that they show in the credits?

Because they look different.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Its a different shot of it. And since the poolhouse is an actual set, it might be some difference.

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I think the poolhouse looks different too. In the credits, it looks a lot smaller and it's also in the corner. But in the scenes, it definitely looks bigger and a bit different.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well when Ryan told Seth "three of the walls are made out of glass" that got me thinking since in the credits the poolhouse definitely has less than three glass walls.

And ANA, I'm not as obsessed as you as far as the furniture placement in Seth's bedroom goes so I have no idea if Seth's bed was moved or not.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SATiNribbon:
<STRONG>

And ANA, I'm not as obsessed as you as far as the furniture placement in Seth's bedroom goes so I have no idea if Seth's bed was moved or not.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What the hell should I be doing while that scene that shall not be mentioned was going on?

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What the hell should I be doing while that scene that shall not be mentioned was going on?</STRONG>
Um, kicking your friend in front of you who was cheering them on. That's what.
Old 12-21-2003, 01:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Um, kicking your friend in front of you who was cheering them on. That's what.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] definitely!

You know you love me...
gossipGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Here's one that I noticed.

It practically took Ryan half an hour to get from the Cohen's to the Four Seasons

Yet Anna had no trouble going from Four Seasons to the Cohen's to be with Seth.

Perhaps she flew on her broomstick.</STRONG>
Uh, yeah! Not the broomstick thing, but how come I had to suffer watching Ryan almost miss the new year with Marissa, and Anna just... got there?!

You know you love me...
gossipGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was so going to start a thread like this, Cath. Great minds think alike! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know if this qualifies as a loophole or not, but in the episode where Ryan and Marissa become an official couple, he goes on and on and on about never having a girlfriend before. Yet, in the Thanksgiving episode, Marissa meets Ryan's old girlfriend. Does that make sense? Or did I not understand Ryan and that other girl's relationship?

Seth: Good LORD!
Summer: What? I told you I was a candy striper.
Seth: I...thought you were kidding.
Summer: It's for charity, all the girls do it.
Seth: I should be hospitalized more often, then.
Summer: Welll if ya need any help...
kraizum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kraizum:
<STRONG>I don't know if this qualifies as a loophole or not, but in the episode where Ryan and Marissa become an official couple, he goes on and on and on about never having a girlfriend before. Yet, in the Thanksgiving episode, Marissa meets Ryan's old girlfriend. Does that make sense? Or did I not understand Ryan and that other girl's relationship?</STRONG>
It made sense. And I think Ryan didn't really see Teresa as a girlfriend.

Because I remember Ryan saying in one episode to Marissa or to Seth or to a tree that he's never really actually had a girlfriend before.

And RACHEL, great minds really DO think alike. I love your new avatar.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan said that he never dated any girls, he only hung out with girls, so I don't think he considers Teresa an [ex-]girlfriend.
me too.
Mely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>It practically took Ryan half an hour to get from the Cohen's to the Four Seasons.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i just watched the tape (i worked late on wednesday) and noticed the same thing. the only logical explanation i can find is that many people are going the same way Ryan was going, to the hotels, downtown to the big New Year's parties, whereas Anna was going to the 'burbs, and i don't think there were many cars going that way.

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited i just want to write my name here ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread