Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Heehee! I just noticed that Seth beeped Anna's nose on 'The Links'. So he patted her head, beeped her nose, and she sucked her thumb....

Anna said it best.

"What am I, 8?"

Yes, Anna.

Yes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Anna is sucha silly little boy. *shakes head* Maybe we should chip in to get him a pacifier. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited Jer][choGirl ]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not spending my hard earned (okay, hard stolen from my brother) money on her! Unless it's on a plane ticket to the south pole. Poor penguins... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Oooo, good point. And dont forget the polar bears. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll fall through the ice...
Old 02-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Polar bears are at the north pole. We should fly some in though...

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

I like that smilie, it reminds me of us!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Polar bears are at the north pole. We should fly some in though...
Damnit! Man-eating seals then? lol

Awesome smiley! Im not sure Ive ever used it though...I use:
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] the most. And sometimes [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

But nevermind that...Anna sucks!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

This is my usual smilie: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, yeah, go home Anna! [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] If they'll have you, that is! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I doubt anyone would want her--she's lame! I hope S/S kiss in front of her, so I can Anna's face crumble--bwahahahaha *cough*
Old 02-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Awwww! You're adorable too--you guys make me love coming here lol
I don't get how anyone would not love coming here. If they had an Anti-Summer thread that was this nice and funny, I would totally go there and thats saying alot b/c I have an intense love for Summer. You know it's kinda funny that people on this thread seem to like so many different couples and S/S is one of the few that EVERYONE has in common, but our Anna hate has brought us together. That's how strong our hate for her is.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

It's an unbreakable bond! :: shakes fist ::
Old 02-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

An undeniable bond. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still wondering how Anna is gonna leave? Any ideas? death in the family, so she goes back to Pittsburgh? hmmmm
Old 02-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Summer kicks her to Pittsburgh, and Seth cheers her on! Then they have more hot monkey sex!
Old 02-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

But I can't sing in harmony! I can't really sing at all. I'll just hum a little ditty... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Summer kicks her to Pittsburgh, and Seth cheers her on! Then they have more hot monkey sex!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I was gonna say that Seth & Summer invite her over for dinner one night and then knock her out and then put her in her car, put it in neutral and push it off a cliff. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] But that's too harsh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread