Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't really feel all that bad for Anna tonight. Her catty attitude toward Summer completely threw me off. Summer wasn't doing anything to warrant those death glares. It's not Summer's fault Seth is unhappy with the S/A relationship. And I don't think Seth was ignoring her intentionally.

Anna getting upset with Seth for wanting to call Summer at the end was uncalled for. I would definitely want to know if my best friend had been trapped in a room with a gun-wielding crazy guy, whether the danger had passed already or not.

On a more shallow note...I have to comment on the girl's clothes. We've seen some ugly outfits, but tonight every outfit was hideous! Who wears another shirt under a boatneck top? What the heck was up with the purple striped top under the black sweater? *shakes head* [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited dixieland_dreamer ]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by duadiddydiddy:
<STRONG>I don't feel sorry for Anna. At all.

I'm cool like that.</STRONG>
For shizzle. No, wait....

Solid. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Extreme Fan

First off, in regards to the clothing issue, aside from Summer's clothes I find most of the teens don't dress that great. Marissa has the most horrid taste in shoes ever. They're so fugly. Anna's clothes were much more tame in this ep, I didn't really notice them.

I hated her cattiness though. I get that she's upset with Seth but dude, why take it out on Summer? It was annoying.

Funny thing though, I was watching it with my brother and when they're all watching tv and she says 'Mr. Cohen' my brother was like, 'dude, she sounds like she's having an orgasm' and he repeated it using this breathless tone, it was so funny, heh.

Jewel
Old 02-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Nooooo Jewel! Bad! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No Anna-Orgasm mental picture! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

In the words of our girl Summer, ew. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

You know, I hate Jenga. I used to love it too... Weird...random...
Old 02-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spud14:
<STRONG>Nooooo Jewel! Bad! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No Anna-Orgasm mental picture! [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL, you had to have been there though, it was hilarious *snorts*

Although, yes. The mental image is ish.

Jewel
Old 02-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Squeeeeee!! Loved the episode! And Anna? is a bitch! Summer was abandoned my stupid Marissa and wanted to hang out. She was being NICE but of course Anna has to glare at her and act like Summer's the one doing something wrong. I do not feel bad for her at all. I wish Seth had broken up with Anna though. I hope the writers werent trying to make us feel bad for her at the end b/c her attitude throughout the whole episode ruined any chance of that. Anna sucks. S/S next week!! And Theresa's back! Anything to make Marissa mad is good in my book.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 02-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I was bored, so I gave evryone nicknames!

Ryan: The Wrist Cuff

Seth: The Hair

Summer: The Dot

Marissa: The Collerbone

Sandy: The Eyebrows (well, duh.)

Kirsten: The Robe

Julie: She's still Lady Heather

Jimmy: The Feet. (anyone notice his feet, wen he called Julie that one ep?)

Luke: The Eyes

Anna: The Neck
Old 02-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Never noticed Jimmy's feet. I have issues with feet though, especial male ones. I try to avoid looking at them at all costs, lol.

Jewel
Old 02-12-2004, 12:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Guys we need a new thread! And Katie, those nicknames are great! But I think "The Ass" is more fitting for Anna, at least in my opinion and not in the good way like Summer, who has a nice ass. Okay I'm gonna stop now b/c I'm confusing myself

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited DeppsDoll ]

Old 02-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

We totally need a new thread before they shut this one down. Do we have any thread title ideas?

Jewel
Old 02-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

How about 'Cause we didn't feel bad for her at all or 'Cause she got what she deserved

Old 02-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

i like 'Cause we didn't feel bad for her at all!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread