Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>
And the other line is from Anna. She is sitting with Seth and says "Oh my Gosh. Is it last Fall already?" [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] yup,didnt get it.</STRONG>
I can explain this one. What Anna meant is that Seth was acting like he first acted with her when she came to school in the fall. Him obsessing about Summer and not making a move and Summer ignoring him. I think Anna meant that it was a deja vu for her...
Old 02-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Dominique!Yeah, its pretty obvious now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As sad as it is, I am re-watching the kissing booth scene and I must say...Adam looks go-ood. As in REALLY good. I know we are all used to it by now but seeing him up there just made me realize that.

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 11:37 AM
New Fan

Ana: Seth's line about Summer keeping it in her trousers when she sees him stems from their bedroom activities. Our couple has been quite active. Remember Summer telling Marissa about how the Seth between the sheets is like, the Anti-Cohen? LOL!
Old 02-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Brad: Are you dating this emo geek?
Seth: Yes, I'm a dork and I listen to emo.

Loved that scene! All these *squeeful* s\s scenes are making me a hopeless romantic!

Does anyone know if someone has scenes from this episode uploaded to their website? I am dying to relive it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Letting out the noise inside of me
Who cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Did Sum say anything to Seth on the tabletop?
For when Glinda chose to remember her youth at all...she could recall far more clearly how she and Elphie had shared a bed on the road to the Emerald City. How brave that had made her feel, and how vulnerable too.
Tragedy Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread