Old 02-16-2007, 11:35 AM
New Fan

Could u plz PM the link, too? THX!!!
kebbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

awesome episode!
I love the way seth saves ryan and ryan risks his life for taylor
and I was crying when taylor and her mom hug!

I love Julie and Kaithlin they are great togheter

...and I knew that it would be a girl ! awesome

I really need to see good SS scene ......al least in the last episode....

My TARYAN videos

Icon : Beti
flavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode. Ryan and Seth were great. It looked like Kirsten and Sandy werent worried about Ryan. But after the episode i thought they were just happy everybody was still alive and thats why they were so relaxed when they came to the room to tell Ryan and Seth about the girl . The RT hug at the end was sweet.
Katie19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

can someone please pm the torrent link as well thanks!
natt! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

I just watched the ep. I really liked the Ryan/Seth storyline and the one with Sandy and Kirsten.

Only 1 more to go...
Aussie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I go to see the ep yesterday, and it was really good ! I loved ryan and seth, Seth was so cute trying to make ryan make a list off all the people he punched after he came to newport.. I cried in the end, and taylor and her mom fixing thing was also a nice moment!
I think it was the first time I saw julie being real mom-like, and oh, kirsten is having a girl...awww...
Wht am I going to do after next weeks ep..
Old 02-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow. This episode was awesome. So so awesome.
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Extreme Fan

i loved the episode! i thought Ryan was avtually going to die! I'm glad there will be some Marissa mentions next week
----------Angel avie by Cristofle
liltashaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I really can't say how much this episode worked for me, but it did.

The ways in which everyone was still so calm while trying to deal with surviving the earthquake was done really well.

Delise--I actually liked the "Nightmoves" reference, but only because it was great to see so many flashbacks to S1. I mean, the Seth and Ryan passed The Wetlands on the way to the hospital, and I got all misty eyed.

I also really loved the way in which Veronica and Taylor were finally admit to loving each other, even if they have one seriously messed up relationship.

The fact that Steh and Ryan are "blood brothers" also just made me so happy.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*wipes away tears*

I am so emotional these days, and all this saying goodbye stuff isn't doing me any good. AND the fact that I watched the trailer for next week's episode.

The best thing about this episode was the Seth/Ryan relationship. Or should I say brotherhood? It was so great to see how totally freaked out and worried Seth was, but how he still tried to stay calm and strong for his brother. I had tears in my eyes when he admitted that he had donated blood for Ryan.

The Sisters were back in this episode, which I also really liked. The story of the two of them looking for Pancakes also gave the whole episode a funny accent, which was very important. I laughed out loud at the "Oh my God, that's your uncle?" - "Yes. No!" conversation. Hilarious.

I'm glad I read the spoilers concerning the Cohen baby, otherwise I would have freaked even more during this episode. It was good for me to know all along that "she" was fine. I can't wait to meet her

The Kaitlin/Julie/men storyline kind of seemed like a filler to me, although I loved the S1 reference when they sung Night Moves. Mother and daughter singing this song made me smile, because it was really heartwarming.

One episode left. I wasn't sure if I was gonna cry, but since tonight I know. How could I not cry? I just hope that the last thing we are going to see from Seth and Summer is them saying goodbye...
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

I started tearing up during the preview too. The only other show I think I cried in the finale of is Friends since I pretty much spent most of my teenage years watching that show.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. But letting go of The OC will be much harder than giving up Friends, because I obsessed so much about The OC *sigh*
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Seth/Ryan stuff was perfect. I'm going to miss them so much. Seth and his lists! Aww. And his whole "Ryan you're asking me to use tools and exert myself physically" line, so sweet. And I love how they're blood brothers now.

The Summer/Taylor stuff was fun, a nice bit of light relief with their search for Pancakes. Not really that interested by the Taylor/Veronica stuff but it was nice to give them a bonding moment.

The Kaitlin/Julie stuff was great, especially their singing but I could have done without ice-cream guy. And Frank.

Sandy and Kirsten are having a girl! Yay.

I can't believe there's only one left

Kat | icon |
silver lining is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread